Danny Ainge 4th In Executive Of The Year Vote

2 posters

Go down

Danny Ainge 4th In Executive Of The Year Vote Empty Danny Ainge 4th In Executive Of The Year Vote

Post by bobheckler Fri May 01, 2015 12:32 pm

http://redsarmy.com/2015/05/01/danny-ainge-4th-in-executive-of-the-year-voting/

Golden State’s Bob Myers, architect of the league’s best team, has won the Executive of the Year award. He probably should get it just for not listening to the masses last summer who said “OF COURSE YOU TRADE KLAY THOMPSON FOR KEVIN LOVE!!!”

Who knows how that would have worked out, but they clearly did OK.

Meanwhile, Danny Ainge finished 4th in the voting, taking one first-place vote.  Here’s how the voting broke down.

Executive, Team...............................1st............2nd............3rd.............Total
Bob Myers, Golden State....................13.............5...............2................82
David Griffin, Cleveland......................8..............7...............8................69
Mike Budenholzer, Atlanta...................4..............5...............1................36
Danny Ainge, Boston..........................1..............3...............2................16

As of right now, I don’t know who gave Ainge a first place vote, but they’ll eventually be posted here.  I’ll update this post as soon as I find out who it was (it was probably Tommy Heinsohn).

bob
MY NOTE:  The GMs of the top two teams in the league beat Danny, and the GM whose team rose because LeBron decided to he wanted to go home and rehabilitate his reputation beat him, and that's it.  Damn, he really does suck!  Fire him!

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Danny Ainge 4th In Executive Of The Year Vote Empty Re: Danny Ainge 4th In Executive Of The Year Vote

Post by Sam Fri May 01, 2015 1:40 pm

A real feather in Danny's cap that he's the highest-ranking executive of a sub-.500 team.  Those last two months very well might have represented the biggest in-season turnaround in Celtics history.  Even bigger than when Bill Russell joined the team around Christmas, 1956, after competing in the Olympics.  When he arrived in Boston, the Celtics were already comfortably in first place, and Tom Heinsohn would eventually be the rookie of the year.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down