COULD STORM CLOUDS BE GATHERING?

4 posters

Go down

COULD STORM CLOUDS BE GATHERING? Empty COULD STORM CLOUDS BE GATHERING?

Post by 112288 Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

In today's Sunday NewsDay under Alan hahn's - Hotshots article he wrote a piece that said Rondo is not thrilled to get Nat Robinson. Interesting. Here is the article.

RONDO NOT THRILLED TO GET NATE - ALAN HAHN

Nate Robinson is popular among fans and well-liked by his former Knick teammates, but the Celtics' players hardly were excited about the acqusition of the 5-9 scoring guard before the trading deadline. Point guard Rajon Rondo, in fact, could hardly hide his apathy.

"I hope it's for the best", Rondo told reporters. "Eddie House can drop 20,30 (points off the bench) too".

Rondo is an aloof player who saves most of his talking for the court, where he is known to bark - and curse profusely- at his own teammates, even Kevin Garnett. Robinson is well known around the league as an incessant trash-talker.

We don't really see each other, Rondo said of his relationship with Robinson. "We speak, but I try to kill him every time I play him, and I'm sure that's probably his mentality."

Back to top Go down

COULD STORM CLOUDS BE GATHERING? Empty Re: COULD STORM CLOUDS BE GATHERING?

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:38 pm

That last sentence means they'll go hard at it in practice.....this could still work well,Nate is gonna add alot more speed and we know he can shoot and score.They don't have to be friends.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I say let him PUSH Rondo. And he will damn sure get Rajon rest. I like the trade as much as I love eddie. Let's hope Nate is ready to give max effort.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Storm Clouds to remind one of Thunder Clap Newman from 1970!-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down