Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:12 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/10/comments-from-other-side-101915.html

Got the Boston feed

Ugh The worst kind of feed

No defense but at least they're making buckets.

Honestly jack has been the worst PG in the preseason

Ugh, not sure I'll finish watching this game with that 3 pixel vstream That block with the dreads is Harper, I know that.  And what appears as a dead pixel is Bojan Bogdanovic

Sullinger is about to eat daniels up

"Man, I can’t believe that I waited all day just to find out that the game is only on NBA League Pass! Just pass me the freakin’ bottle already"

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Home Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6eDAxn0fQM80bDt4CMj0n4Ph3N1P1SgX9ZG0pPSnx57FqBLpfhQ

Am I the only one who can’t get the image of peter griffin out of my head when tommy heinson is talking?

Just cut bargs Imo.

Come on Yes. You can’t even get the last preseason game and one against the Celtics on TV? Kind of pathetic.

Our dogfood role players are doing nice

This is the best the nets have looked all pre season And the starters are home

Jerebko looks like a younger like low bitrate Kevin bacon

Does Kelly Olynyk look like an homely renaissance duchess or is it the feed?

His face really bothers me

You just know That Kelly Olynyk has a closet full of fedoras and e-cigarettes in his home (MY NOTE: this is a direction I haven't seen yet. Points for originality)

Jones with the dirty pick

No defense. Mediocre Offense Ladies and Gentleman 2015-16 Nets

I'm convinced that Hollins thinks Quincy Miller Is just a ballboy who won some kind of Party City competition to sit on the team bench for preseason.

Did you ever ask yourself that players who are buried at bench actually play bad at practices and that’s why they don’t get playing time? (MY NOTE:  One of the most intelligent "Comments from the Other Side" comment I've seen in a while)

By God, Daniels is a new level of terrible for a camp invite.

Well if anything, Hollins has been teaching the new guys the traditional Nets third quarter collapse Consistency and all of that.

Turner and Olynyk +25 in True Punchability

Jerebko +40 Jack +100

I'm just glad we looked decent against a pretty much full C's squad

If Olynyk starts pulling threes out of his fedora then I might be done for the night

I hate heinsonamabiatch

You know it's preseason when... Kelly Olynyk is running the Celtics offense lol

Heinsohn says no foul Refs looking for flagrant. He is the worst homer ever.

Did they really call a foul?

Tommy heinson is a despicablw human being

Olynk just bugs the hell out of me

Wow that's a pretty ridiculous flagrant Hopefully this is just presason refs trying to set a tone

Every Celtic has a green light to shoot Even rookies I really like their coach

I keep telling people... Celtics drafted very VERY well

The John Hancock Tower or Tommy Heinsohn's cholesterol Which one is higher?

My guess is Ainge is gonna move Lee, Olynk and Smart for Cousins They gonna be good for a while

That doesn't sound like enough. Maybe if you add two or three picks.

Possibly the many, many first rounders of ours that Ainge has in his miserable talons.  (MY NOTE:  "Miserable talons"  LOL)

Rozier looks real good What spot was he drafted at again?

They grabbed him early like 16-22

This is a preseason game where the Celtics are playing guys who will be in their rotation and the Nets are playing guys who won't even make the team.

The saddest thing was that it was still more exciting than playing with our starters the other night.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down