Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, 26ers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, 26ers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, 26ers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/10/comments-from-other-side-sixers-102315.html

Unless you can get the Boston stream via the NBC sportsnet site (not sure if you can), then yeah you will need to find a shady stream. Sucks but hey we tanking and thus the support just isn't there.

I want to win this game. I JUST WANT TO WIN!!  

Gah my stream is the Boston feed, have to suffer through that awful broadcast crew

Yeah, what the heck. League Pass got rid of the ability to choose which broadcast to watch? I hope this is temporary with just preseason or something.

"Need a program to figure out who the Sixers are." F*** off. Who’s on the Celtics?

Horrible Broadcasting, hope we can swipe the floor with them.

Their sideline reporter is the only thing going for csn Boston  (MY NOTE:  Abby Chin)

Winning culture mention already

Listening to these two old white guys is insufferable

Ball pressure by Smart and Bradley getting to Canaan

McConnell, please. Canaan running the offense hurts my feelings.

Pretty sure there were more turnovers by both teams than there were points scored for a while there

To their credit Boston has a really good back court defensively.

Very close to muting this

Everyone looks horrible except for Noel. Okafor struggling big time 3-12 and getting his shot blocked constantly, dude can't jump over a newspaper

Jackson and McRae are embarrassingly bad, leave them in Boston

This game is horrible, I don't think these rims are regulation

As a team Boston seems to understand the real estate of the court...and they simply willl occupy the space your offensive players want to operate from.

I couldn't imagine listening to these Celtics announcers all year.  (MY NOTE:  I'd rather listen to Mike & Tommy than watch the Sixers)

Look I am all for being bad to get good..but we legit lack dudes who can even dribble right now and that is sad as hell.

Celtics perimeter D is too good for our garbage guards.

Bradley's defense is gdlk. Hinkie should have went harder after him

Smart/Bradley/Crowder is a really tough perimeter D.

Celtics are so unnecessarily deep while having mostly mediocre players. How are they gonna split minutes between lee, Johnson, sullinger, zeller, olynyk, jerebko. Good luck to Jordan Mickey trying to get minutes

They probably pawn off some bigs when one goes down on another team. Sullinger seems to have fallen out of favor w/ some Celtics fans for example.

Yeah, it's part of their rebuilding plan. They have the Nets' next 3 1st round picks, that's where they'll get their star talent.

They have been mugging us all game but whatever. The more aggressive team generally gets away with a lot....y'kno like we used to be before a certain time.

Bradley is a pest

The guards currently active for the Sixers are probably the worst collection of guards in the history of the NBA. And I really don’t think that is an exaggeration

Future superstar Marcus Smart

Evan Turner "MASTER of the 15-18 foot shot"

These announcers are horrible. They love ET so you know they know nothing about basketball

Surprised the Boston announcers didn’t agree with that call.

Glad See Olynyk Has His Hair Up In Bun...!! Nothing against long hair but the man needed to clean up the look… Other than that not too much happening for the Philas, formerly known as the Sixers…

You didn’t like the middle school girl’s field hockey team look?

Isaiah Thomas is such a chucker

The third string of Boston is gonna blow out us.

9-73 is a dream with this team.

This is nothing another top three pick cant solve  (MY NOTE:  Hasn't solved anything yet)

Current active sixers guards would struggle to make a D-League roster. Seriously.

After everyone saying we’re the worst team the past couple years, I think this may be the one we prove them right record wise lol

Tank 3.0

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down