Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Preseason, Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/10/comments-from-other-side-nets-101415.html

Nets want to try to get off to a fast start tonight

The Nets are like a Chinese restaurant. But instead of putting free mints on the front desk, we put draft picks in the bowl.

Bummed if rozier is out, wanted to get a look at him

Looks like Hollins aged at least 6 years this offseason. I don't blame him with this joke of a roster

Bargani is the biggest negative in the NBA. He wont be missed. Hopefully he doesn't play a second this year for us

Oh lord, Isiah Thomas is going to tear Jack apart.

Joe is honestly like a stiff out there. No defense, doesn't move if the ball isn't in his hands on offense.

Boston just has aggressive guys that defend. Where is the energy? Can't blame D-Will now if your energy is trash.

Isaiah Thomas is profoundly annoying EDIT: So is the rest of the Celtics starting five, so I guess there’s that too.

Old We’re looking real old

We are one Lopez injury away from having a "12-70" conversation (MY NOTE:  Or a Thaddeus Young injury)

I really thought I'd hate the Celtics less after Pierce, Garnett, Rondo and Allen left Nope.

I hate Amir Johnson

And the longstanding tradition of the Nets hitting nothing while their opponent shoots the lights out Is still continuing.

Enough of these Amir Johnson threes already.

Wow, what an abysmal first quarter. And serial Net murderer Jared Sullinger hasn't even set foot on the court yet.

Is it free agency yet?

In the summer I was worried about our defense I am still worried, very worried

The younger players play much harder than our stars

If Olynyk is not playing for Boston they would be a lot more down.

Was literally just typing 'over/under on how many times RJ Hunter is going to hit a three tonight' Straight up hits one immediately.

Kelly Olynyk has that punchable face

I'm not watching on TV, does he still have that awful chin beard? If there’s a player who would wear a fedora on the court if he could, it’s Olynyk.

Saw Sullinger pictures On instagram, looked good. Saw him on floor-still looks fat.

He had abs there, that abs look well protected by fat in real life

Billy king has no idea what he is doing Its great to want to get younger. But its another thing to do it with mostly scrubs/bench players and have jack as your starting PG

Lol! Refs trying to give this game to the Nets!

Celtics just seem to have our number

and some of our letters too

Hunter is a great shooter Even though he was the later of their 2 first round picks he is gonna have better career than Terry Rozier

When did the Celtics trade for Stephen Curry??  (MY NOTE:  The Hunter Effect)

Orlando and Boston have really few nice players for the future.

They have Smart, RJ can also be something special like Korver. If they bring star or 2 they can easily be top 3 team in east in 2-4 years.

Boston has more white players Then in Bill Russell era (MY NOTE:  KC, Satch, Sam, Russ.  There's 4 black starters, moron.  Only Tommy was white, and Cooz and Ramsey much earlier on)

I wish I was more excited for this season but this team and the lack of draft picks does not inspire confidence

Brook Amir is taking your Star Wars lunch pail.

Amir is a solid, underrated player. He was the glue of the Raptors for the last 2 years. They are going to miss him

OK but that's no excuse for Brook being softtttt.

9 turnovers has led to 12 points for Boston. That's practically their entire lead.

nets need to get rid of joe johnson at trade deadline or end of season, he cant even defend anymore as well as his offensive game is declining

Jeeezzz Celtics mugging on defense

Nobody on this team can create their own shot besides Joe, Thad and Brook We may have serious offensive issues.

So we have the best offensive center in the game going up against Kelly Olynyk and Amir Johnson And he’s taken two shots all game and one of them was a three. I’m not watching this, but can anyone tell me why we aren’t getting him the ball?

I wish I had an answer for you. (and I'm watching the game)

He gets a ball He just doesn’t know what to do. Amir Johnson outplayed him

I wonder if Joe Johnson would even be like a 3rd guy off the bench on a real team lol

Lopez just couldn't go trough 5’9 Thomas…. Ok…

Amir 'Shaquille Chamberlain' Johnson

This franchise is just sad I was so wrong that things in Brooklyn would be better….but we are the Nets so….there it is.

Now imagine the Celts with our top 3 pick next year

At least Barclays seats in the lower bowl will be dirt cheap

Look at the Celtics They’re young (REAL YOUNG) and well coached. They have plenty of picks in the future.    They are the future. We are nothing, just a global brand.

Isaiah Thomas and Amir Johnson look better than anyone on our team. Joe Johnson looks like a 50 year old out there.

This team is going to be really bad. Boston must be dreaming of how good the lotto pick is going to be.  (MY NOTE:  Uh, yep)

Celtics have 16 fouls to our 7 We’re still down 14 points

They shoud have 25 Brook is getting mauled every time down the court

We need a PG but we'll probably end up trading for Evan Turner  (MY NOTE:  You don't have anybody anybody wants, remember?)

Evan Turner is a bargain at $4M

Nets PG's have fewer assists than Brook That is not good

Turner man, he has that herky-jerky drive hard to stop when he’s got it going

Jerebko is a punk

Daniels comes in oly hits 3's from everywhere

Good NBA teams have shooters and can run Celtics have 25 assists and 10 turnovers
Nets have 14 assists and 14 turnovers.

I just want Kelly Olynyk to not succeed at anything. Ever.

I love this Celtics team tho (MY NOTE:  Wow.  This surprised me)

Celtics guys come in and produce our guys dribble the ball loose it Miss shots don’t play defense.

The thing about the Celtics is that they have, like, 11 or 12 legitimate rotation players on the roster. None of them are stars, and maybe only two or three of them would start on most teams, but they’re all legit NBA players.

If there's a face on that Celtics team that isn't punchable...

Brad Stevens is such a good coach

Punchable also  (MY NOTE:  I'm starting to like this whole "punchable" thing.  I'm starting to see it as evidence of frustration at losing and that makes me feel good)

They are young, talented and so well coached We are going to give’em a lottery pick next June. This is depressing right? (MY NOTE:  Uh, nope)

Knowing the Celtics They’ll probably screw up the draft pick

I don't know about that... They did very well in this past draft

But they almost traded away most of their picks Good thing for them that the hornets were dumb and didn’t want to trade their pick

Celtics announcer just said Dahntay Jones has been in the league longer than other 9 guys on the court combined.

We're losing to people called Jordan Mickey and Corey Walden They honestly sound like the whitest two 10-year-olds on a Nickelodeon sitcom.

Their coach looks like he could be a manager at mens warehouse

What he lacks in years of NBA experience He more than makes up for in TP%, that’s True Punchability percentage for those not familiar with advanced statistics.  (MY NOTE:  See what I mean?  Brad kicked their ass, so his "punchability" goes up.)

I'll stay positive but looks like Boston's gonna get a lottery pick

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down