Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:57 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/11/comments-from-other-side-thunder-111515.html

The battle of the former college coaches. I am expecting a big Serge game.

That would be a Smart expectation.

The Celtics are a committee of scorers Whom steps up on their end should be pretty revealing about our defense. Still, I think OKC can outscore this team easily.

Adams could go good against Sullinger and Olynyk vs Kanter should go our way too.

Brad Stevens always messes with his lineups So anyone’s guess as to who matches up with who, IMO. Would love those matchups though.

Yeah they're a funny team. A little like Philly, unbalanced with too many bigs.

Russ on midget and Adams on Amir. Sullinger is too short to be center against Adams.

Should be an easy win for us.  Celtics don't pose much of a threat.  Put them away early and rest the starters for tomorrow.  

Smart gets a "bailout" call against Adams who was backing off.

Marcus Smart, averaging 9 PPG on 32% shooting for the season, already has 6 points on 3/3 shooting. And they haven't been easy shots, either. He's hit a stepback 18 footer with a hand in his face, and an awkward runner across the lane that popped straight up a few feet above the basket and back in for two points. Awesome.

Smart makes another long Dion Waiters-esque two pointer.

Celtics have a solid bench. They really have two solid bench worth of interchangeable 2nd tier players. No stars. Just tonnes of supporting players.

Think they are well coached and just wear you down with solid play throughout with their depth. They give good effort. They are physical, consistent and play smart.

Hahahaha I have no idea what to make of them either

Russ needs to settle down, Celts are ****ing with him, trying to get into his head

The Celtics play defense that would make tom izzo proud. Bunch of goons

Stevens is bringing in the big man shooters And it’s worked, opened up things in the paint

They don't have a legit big. Sulli is short. Kelly Oly is too soft. Amir too skinny. Lee can't D. Collison and Ibaka can handle them.

I’d love to manage the Celtics. Lots of trade bait to work with. They just need one star.

They are where Philly should be midway through a rebuild.

I'm definitely gonna try that Sullinger FT technique next time I practice

My favourite Celtics going forward: Amir Johnson, Marcus Smart. The rest are trade bait.

Smart and Sullinger look like brothers with their MOrange hair.

WTF gets into smart when he plays against us??

The Celtics really are a bunch of goons, especially Smart.

No clue. It's not like we passed him up or had a chance to take the "hometown kid" in the draft.

Refs need to get control of this BS by the Celts

it's pretty amazing that marus smart learns how to shoot when he plays the thunder. When he's not playing the thunder he shoots about as well as roberson

Marcus Smart on the season coming into this game: 9.8 PPG on 31.9% FG and 24% 3P Marcus Smart in this game: 17 points, 7/9 FG, 2/3 3P

That's ****ing unbelievable.

Frustrating thing is, he's not even taking and making a bunch of layups and wide-open jumpers. He's made a handful of difficult long 2s and a crazy runner in the 1st half.

Make that 20 points for Smart on 8/10 FG and 3/4 3P. Put him on the court against the Thunder and he turns into a superstar.

Switched up their defense and we can't figure it out. Nice coaching Billy d

Marcus "10 PPG, 32% FG for the season" Smart has 22 points on 9/11 shooting and he's 3/4 from 3 through three quarters.

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Away Icon_ead2

We're going to lose.

Waiters gets stripped comically in the lane. OMG he's horrific.

Boston is killing us by moving the ball side to side and shooting threes I’ve seen it at least three times

Our bench SUCKS!!!!

So much for In game adjustments we all hoped Billy d would bring.

why is collison still in the game? Damn, i hate donovan

Celtics playing out of their minds and we're playing like garbage.

Boston is basically killing us by playing as a team.

We're losing to a middling journeyman team with no stars.

Smart and Amir are my only 2 keepers on this team. I think they are legit league starters.

Live by the Russ Die horribly by the Russ. Russ 5-20. 1-11 second half.  (MY NOTE:  My words EXACTLY)

He made his first few then couldn’t get out of scoring/hero mode for the rest of the game. He barely passed the rock from then on.

Got into a pissing contest with smart And lost that as well.

Sullinger and Amir Johnson got Ibaka really riled up

Presti dropped the ball hiring this dufus Billy d. Could have hired an established nba coach with experience, instead he goes with the stat nerd from college

entire team laid a giant egg tonight, but thankfully we're paying kanter 17 million to sit on the bench for adams down 12 with 2 minutes to go

And Sullinger puts the icing on the cake with a dribble drive sepback 15 footer over Adams. We are, at best, a pretty average team right now.

Sack B. Donovan too and fast, and bring a coach who can actually create a 10- players team. Someone like : B. Stevens

Well, that sucked.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down