Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:02 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-hornets-121215.html

We're coming off a blow-out win at Memphis. They're fresh off a double overtime loss against the Warriors. Let's hope that the home court and fresher legs tilt the scales our way. The Celtics are built for the regular season though and might be even deeper than our team.

It will be a tough game. The Celtics match us well. It depends to our bench to outscore their bench. Their bench isn't good as before because Isiah Thomas has moved to the starter spot.

I hate our matchup with Boston. They probably matchup with us better than any team in the East, sans Cleveland. They have great defensive perimeter players to cover Kemba, Lin and Batum. They have the depth to outscore our bench.

Man, IT is paid like 7 millions/year for this year, then 6.5 million next year, 6.2 million next year....talking about a bargain, smh....

I want to win this game so bad, mostly because of Bill Simmons.

Sullenger and his abnormally large rump will be tough for Marvin or Zeller to handle. I'm taking him in draftkings.

If we don't win, I'd be shocked and a bit disappointed. But its Stevens, and he always makes it interesting.

So far both teams look like they played 2OT's last night.

Our crowd is so quiet.

These two teams look like they have spent the last couple of days running from a zombie horde. Not a lot of energy out there

Thomas is having a field day

He has 8 points Hes doing fine but I think ‘field day’ is stretching it

This is supposed to be a sell-out? What happened to the home-court advantage? (MY NOTE: Mr. and Mrs. GYSO were in the crowd, and that tilted it in our favor)

Isaiah Thomas is rolling now No hesitation at all on that 3. Also has 9 assists. Better try to focus on containing him.

Well refs arent gonna call any fouls on Boston tonight..

That's actually what ESPN's gamecast said "People just running back on defense aimlessly"

Lin can get by Thomas whenever he wants

Thomas despite being small and quick is a HORRENDOUS defender. Basically he saves all of his energy for offense and defense is not a priority.

Boston's D is good. These teams are really very similar. Odd.

Boston has tired legs on those outside shots

Wow. Amir blocked that Batum shot. I'm impressed

That was an egregious flop by Isaiah Thomas

The refs have fallen for several of those Thomas flops!

Coach Clifford is swearing a blue streak. I have no idea why: Zeller clearly knocked Thomas out of bounds. (MY NOTE: "Knocked" might be strong, but "squeezed" or "nudged" would be accurate. The Hornet announcers were calling flop, but Zeller had a hand on his back and his hip into IT's back)

These refs suck

Clifford's about to blow a fuse. Can's say that I blame him. Ref's have gift wrapped this one for the Celts

Put Hansbrough in to end an official

Bradley smoking Lin

Yea Bradley's backdoor on Lin was beautiful. Lin recovered decently but Bradley simply beat him to the spot and elevated for a semi contested layup.

With a Zeller on each team, which side are the parents rooting for?

The team where their son actually plays (MY NOTE: I wonder if this last guy realizes how illogical his statement is. The first guy was talking about tonight, when both teams have a Zeller)

Celtics are on the road after a 2OT. That is a terrible excuse. Bradley, IT, and Turner all look crisper than our perimeter guys.

Does Thomas ever leave the game? Hes gotta be exhausted

Kemba got scared of Kelly freaking Olynyk and traveled. Come the hell on

Bradley has become pretty good

Lol Bradley abusing Lin.

Boston is a good team.

Thomas has been getting star treatment since his rookie year with the Kings. NBA refs like to reward the smallest guy on the court as a way to compensate .

Didn't take Boston seriously. Paid for it.

There is nothing to indicate That we didn’t take Boston seriously. Stop it

There wasn't a sense of urgency. Both teams played last night. Boston had 2 TO. Our guys look like they were the ones that were more exhausted.

I'm pretty sure Thomas walked a mile and they still didn't call traveling.

That's because Kemba was yanking his arm. Honestly the officiating was pretty good tonight. Boston just had more pep in their step and a couple of more made jumpers in them. (MY NOTE: I agree. The Hornet announcers were talking about traveling and jump ball but didn't mention that IT had more hands on him than an octopus)

At least Sullinger could have scored some points for my fantasy team. Geez

Stevens outcoached Cliff tonight

I think we thought this was gonna be easy. Team certainly played like it. Boston was ready from the jump, 2OT be damned.

Bradley got hot in the 3rd. Bradley played a good game, big difference maker for the Celtics. Made it tough on Kemba or Lin when he guarded them yet got his shots against whoever was guarding him.

Good on Boston, they played hard in a tough game for them

Now I understand why they're raving about Stevens, he's for real.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by bobc33 Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Think we've got something good in Brad Stevens? Seems like everyone else around the league agrees!

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by Shamrock1000 Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Love to see Brad get his due, but I feel like these are backhanded compliments; they imply that our players are so inferior that only Brad's genius can explain their team losing.

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down