Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-hornets-33015.html

Lose this and we're finished

If we can't win tonight than just lose from here on out and hopefully we get a good lottery pick. Not like it matters though, as long as Clifford is coach then our top ten pick will just rot on the bench like Vonleh has.

Vonleh can't even get a minute but some how Jeffry **** Taylor can start.

Lol even the water girl is doggin Vonleh wouldn’t give him his Gatorade

Let's beat these Boggston Celtics!

Easy win.  We have more talent and they played last night plus their starters suck.  

If Boston can get away with sticking Jae Crowder on Big Al like they did last time then we're toast.

C's vs. Bees! Zeller vs. Zeller!

No Zeller again tonight

Apparently the standard concentration of Zellers will have to do. Oh well.

I like the fact that Kemba shown some flash last game of resembling himself in a good light

It's a sad day when your PG can shoot 7 - 19 and have people start being more optimistic. (MY NOTE:  I can relate.  That's how we feel about Thomas and Smart too)

I am putting Isaiah Thomas in my Fanduel lineup tonight. He always destroys us. I can't see why tonight would be any different.

We should be pounding the ball inside to Al the entire time he's on the floor. If he's not getting the ball on offense he's not worth playing. Not happy with these long jumpers, we need to go at Zeller.

Good news guys. We may be losing but we have grabbed 100% of the defensive rebounds.

Big Al is hilarious. Yells at Taylor then gives up wide open dunk. This team is hopeless

Stevens knows max can't move laterally to save his life and is putting him out of position by miles every chance he gets... Come on man

Crowder could knock someone out with his hair

Crash sighting!

Stevens will give Clifford an education in the second half.

I think our guys are high

Man, they're making everything

that's embarrassing, Bass was not remotely challenged what the fudge

Al pouting while bass scores

Between Al and Maxiell, it looks like we picked up two retired players .... Who are 5 years removed from being in game shape

Put a buffet at the end of the court Al will bust his big ass back, Maxiell will try to tackle him so he can eat first

Scalabrine is just as bad as Tommy, ugh Celtics announcers

They have Olynyk and Jerebko at the bigs...we have Max and Biz Open perimeter shots are inevitable

I'm never going to understand why I voluntarily watch this team

Taylor couldn't beat Jonas f***ing Jerebko off the bounce

I sure do hope Clifford can find another team after this. Not really. I think car salesman fits him better

I think he has a career in film How to be a horrible basketball coach………starring Steve Clueless Clifford

GERALD WALLACE CAN STILL DO THAT?

we should trade Al for him

If they throw in the Clippers pick, I'm down.

3 players on the court right now, Marvin, Jeff and Rob wouldn't start for the Knicks. That's bad. And we just got out rebounded by a 6-2 PG and Tyler Zeller LOL

What the f***???  Celtics chants in our arena?  May as well be playing on the road.  (MY NOTE:  That was gyso, rallying Celtics Planet)  

Cliff doesn't think. He just speaks the names of all possible options and then flicks his Tom Thibodeau bobblehead, whichever one Bobble Thibs nods hardest for gets minutes. The one Thibs seems least enthusiastic for gets to sit for four weeks. He doesn't bother to ask about Vonleh, he's just a boy.  (MY NOTE:  That would be #9 lottery pick Noah Vonleh that can't get off the bench on a non-playoff team)

Getting destroyed on the boards by midgets and white dudes.

Smart is built for a PG

Got to love how we are making Bradley look like prime Wade out there.

Big Al is so bad at defense I honestly think he is one of the worse players on this team. If I was a coach I would bench his ass so fast.

Bradley lookin like Ray Allen reincarnated.

we definitely have more talent than boston (depth wise especially). and we haven't put our coach in a position where he was to watch a revolving door of a roster over the past years. they're playing at a disadvantage and manage to attack our weaknesses directly every other possession.  (MY NOTE:  If you think you have more talent depth-wise you don't know this Celtic team. Our starters struggle, although not last night, but our bench is one of the better ones in the league. We are DEEP)

Sucks Atlanta gifted us a win. More harm than good.

Gerald on Gerald crime right there

I'd like to trade Boston's guard rotation for ours....

Id trade charlotte for Boston

with their 8 first rounders in like the next 2 drafts most teams would.

Avery Bradley is Gerald Henderson with a better coach (and better handles I guess)

Forget the playoffs, lottery pick is where it's at.

The tank is real fellas

Lets bring back Gerald Wallace?  (MY NOTE:  Give us Vonleh, we'll use a TPE to cover your costs and throw in a draft pick.  You're not using him anyway)

Boston is serious about making the playoffs this year.

Boston has really solid depth with their abundance of assets from trading pieces from the Garnett-Pierce-Allen era

They will be very good pretty soon. An absurd amount of picks coming their way. So many young assets. They have nailed the rebuild.

And they nailed a good coach

Yeah, Brad Stevens is an excellent coach

They already have tons of young pieces though... They’re going to need to find something to turn those picks into other than more prospects.

Their young pieces play together in a system Ours have no direction

I was so jealous when they hired Stevens He is the father of a system that was able to take inferior talent and beat big time opponents. He’s such a smart and charming guy that he has the chops to coach professional men just as well. However, his system isn’t as rigid as one like Cliffords, who is too stubborn to mold his core principles into a better fit for his personnel.  (MY NOTE:  This is actually quite an insightful post)

The Celtics have an offense, we don't. It's really that simple. MKG makes us elite on the defensive end and that's the only thing that ever gives this team a chance.

Marcus Dumb

Stevens is like 25 years old

Jae Crowdernite

Crazy how open Celts have been from the perimeter all night

I'm watching the news instead of this garbage...that's how sad this is I'd rather hear about the Middle East falling apart than watch the Hornets play basketball

Middle East falling apart has similarities to the Hornets though.

Thomas leaving with 1 min left? We may have a chance!

I'm glad that we are gonna lose. All in for Mudiay!!!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by wide clyde Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:47 pm

It does not sound like any of these Hornets fans are doing much smiling.

They are not the best of teams mostly due to their lack of any depth, but last night really looked like they were playing out the string while planning their first post season golfing agendas.

wide clyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Hornets, Away

Post by gyso Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Their fans are terrible.  The cheering and clapping was much louder when the Celtics scored or made a good play rather than the other way around. The fans in green were less in attendance than the home team fans, but their fans mostly sat on their thumbs or yelled at their team, especially in the 2nd half.

My youngest daughter's boyfriend (a homegrown local young man from nearby Concord NC) said, "Wait until they are horrible again, you can get great seats very cheaply."  Wait until they are horrible?  They barely made the playoffs last year and probably will miss out this year, in the weak East, mind you, and they are not horrible now?

The Hornet Dancers performed to "Walk this way", by Aerosmith, between the 1st and 2nd quarter.  Aerosmith?  Ain't that a Boston Band?  Even the dancers have given up on their team. (LOL)

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down