Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:48 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-pistons-1616.html

Put on some road warrior boots and get to stompin’ the Celtics!
Obligatory: F*** BOSTON!

let’s go get this one! Hopefully we can stop isah Thomas this time around…

How do you like them apples, little man?

Comments From The Other Side - Pistons, Home -eb4ef324108f9f8d

I think Avery Bradley is out for tonight. That also should help.

This team's talent doesn't impress me a lot but they always seem tough on us.

Not feeling great about this on. Quite a few of our guys seem to get up for playing big names and then get blown up by lesser talent.

Games against Boston make me a little nervous. Their bigs shoot threes and collectively they play a tough brand of basketball on both ends.

What Boston has is a roster filled with solid role players, and are well coached. If you rated players on a scale of 1-10, they are a team of 4-5-and 6's.(I really like Thomas but his tiny stature keeps him from being anything more then a marvel and defensive liability at his size) Combine that with good coaching and you are going to have exactly what I expect their record to be, around 41 wins give or take 5 wins.

If the Celtics start hack-a-drummond I'm out as its a complete **** and I hate it.

Hack a Drummond will unfortunately play a large role as Brad Stephens has shown he will resort to this tactic early and often. It results in very boring basketball.

I really hate the Celtics

Don't we all? I hate all Boston teams actually.

I cannot stand Evan Turner, just looking at that dude pisses me off

I like the term "bust" for him lol

Olynk is annoying

Been way too easy for Isaiah to break our d so far. they’re also hot hands in multiples. I’m hoping this doesn’t continue for Boston the rest of the night.

I still don't get how this Boston team is so good...(besides coaching)

Average talent and average coaching What’s so good about Stevens? Other than rep.

Stevens is a great coach. He has coached this roster to be good, it isn’t just rep

His roster is average. Isiiah is quite good and they have great depth.

Stevens is a great coach and they do have some good young talent. Crowder, Bradley, and Thomas seem to be having their best years and are all still young.

Stevens is an annoying prick Average at best

Their individual players have to be under rated Thomas, crowder smart, turner sullinger olynyk None of those guys will be all stars just under rated for what they bring

Thomas might be an all star this year, Smart could be a all star in a couple years.

Reggie is better Smart can’t shoot a lick

I really hate this Celtics team

Celtics are playing out of their minds And we are down only 6, so we’ll win this one

Smart is thick

The Celtics are so f***ing lucky That’s why I hate them

Olynyk annoys the hell out of me Just looking at him ticks me off

Somebody needs to tell Boston that they should be losing. We have the superior PG/C combo, don't they know?

Marcus Smart and Sullinger look like a B-list tag team wrestling duo.

Just imagine if we got IT last year with Jennings. We wouldn't have rj, but wow, this boy is unguardable

Amir Johnson out working the so called all star Drummond so far

Boston's such a hard nut to crack, those guys are on the same page so much. At least Lord Stanley's hair is reaching Elfrid Payton's level of awesome-sauce.

Sullinger is an immensely fat ass waste of talent. Put down the cheeseburgers, man.

Brad Stevens has to be coach of the year. He turned Isaiah Thomas and Evan Turner into team players.

Don't you dare breathe on IT

The Celtics are super well coached. They're not very talented outside of Thomas.

I wonder where the Celts rank in 1st q scoring Every time I watch them, they do amazingly in q1

Olynk should have had way worse repercussions for yanking on Kevin Loves arms.

I accidently hit home feed on my league pass and am paying the price. Tommy Heinsolm is so terrible I don't understand how Celtics fans can even listen to him. I would rather listen to a hyena make love to a Scottish terrier

Heinshon has got to be almost 100 years old.

We need a hair dress code. Harden, Howard, Sullinger, Smart, Hill. It’s like they all watched Gremlins and Demolition Man for the first time over the summer.

Marcus smart is kinda fat

Sullinger is a 325 pound center who shoots 41% from the field

He’s a pf, but yeah, if you suck at shooting threes you shouldn’t be taking them.

Evan turner better than I remember

Celtics are a team tonight. Not a whole lot of Iso play. (MY NOTE: Wait for it...)

I love when the refs take over the game and impact it more than the players…

Calling out the refs is a cop out, especially when the fouls are the same and they have half as many free throws.

Celtics announcers keep saying Ball don't lie, really pissing me off

they had 'sheed for the playoffs one year they are allowed

Hello lotto here we come, right back where we started from...bull crap team.

I hate playing against Boston. Every game we have played against them this year the refs helped them so much especially in this game lol. This game is ridiculous. FK Boston and FK the refs.

And our seasons over by amir johnsons dirty move

I'm not joking, I would've murdered Amir Johnson.

Amir Johnson trying to ruin our team's future...dirty foul man.

Boston going from playing tough to playing dirty

Boston not shooting well right now, we got momentum, let's see what Stevens does out of the timeout. Tons of respect for that dude.

I thought that amir foul should of been flagrant, that could of ended in a serious injury.

League should review it and give him a suspension . That was a tackle

Isiah is fantastic, he is so quick with the ball.

Refs trying to give this game to BOS unbelievable

How does this little guy score like this

Isaiah Thomas is a rich mans kyrie Irving

I hate that Celtics team so much seriously They make basketball not fun at all

Boston does well what we struggle to defend. And they keep us off the glass easily. Just a bad matchup

And Stevens Has no qualms about Hack-A-Dre either. Some teams won’t do it. Another matchup advantage for Boston.

Turrible call Because a 300 pound load of shit really goes down that easy from Stanley…

Lol pretty sure Smart's only about 270

I believe that was Sullinger, but they have the same d****ey haircut, so IDK. Either way they are both overweight bags of shit.

Sullinger looks like Chris Tucker in 5th Element got eaten by Big Baby Davis

What's Jerebko? A STALWART DEFENDER now too?

Apart from Thomas, the Celtics don't have anyone that can facilitate the offense or handle the ball.

We're actually getting calls in our favor friggin finally

If Boston loses this game It would be hilarious

You have to hate the Celtics But you also have to respect them. They play hard.

Olynyk making Baynes look graceful

It seems like the league should be a bit concerned that fans of both teams think the refs are turrible.

It aint the refs it’s the turnovers and those are being forced by Boston playing harder defense than we are.

Thomas Has been killing the Pistons with penetration all game.

Good god. Getting nightmares from this lil guy again

I assume That Whitey Bulgar, or whatever the hell his name was, has some money on this game?

Go punch a fan again Smart you jackass

Is it Just me or has Boston been setting illegal screens all game?

KG did spend several years there. I assume he taught folks something beyond How to Slap the Floor 201.

Foul on the Pistons for playing basketball, leading, and being Detroit.

Take that Boston! and you incompetent refs!!!!

we got several timely calls

We stole this game, and it feels so good to do it against Boston.

I hope Marcus Smart somehow pisses Mike Tyson off God I hate that guy

Or Olynyk

I have to admit that I have an irrational, abiding hate for the Celtics

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down