Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 11/9/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 11/9/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 11/9/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:35 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-pistons-11922.html

by FLCeltsFan

I would expect the Celtics to put Marcus Smart on Cade Cunningham, which could result in some bad turnovers out of Cade. He has been very good this season, but the one aspect that hasn’t really improved is his ability to take care of the ball.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I think Jalen Duren can be our Robert Williams, and more quickly than I imagined. Cade = Tatum. If Ivey could improve the way JB has, we'd be in really good shape.

I love watching Tatum and Jaylen play, they seem like good guys. But, as always, Beat the Celtics.

Finally an easy opponent. My concern is that they won't give us enough of a challenge to let us truly evaluate anything about our team's development. But at least we get to pocket the guaranteed W

Bunch of munchkins, really. I can’t believe people think the Celtics can play defense! They don’t even have a real Center!

We should dominate them on the glass, clearly.

We match up with Boston well

run from him. hide from him. it does not matter...  Saddiq "Leprechaun Killer" Bey arrives all the same  (MY NOTE:  Bey had 18, but on 4-12, 1-6 from 3)

Pistons against future Piston Jaylen Brown!

F*** Jaylen Brown

why whatd he do

He is Kyrie 2.0. anti-vax anti-semite.

When the Pistons lose tonight, they will be 3-9, the exact same record as last year. (3-9).

Love playing boston. Lets get this dub boys!!

Cant remember the last time pistons won 2 straight

oh d**n i forgot blake was on this team

Celtics are the biggest bunch of whiner floppers in the league

No Pistons broadcasts to stream that I can find.    Last thing I want is to hear the Celtics commentators

Genuinely debating not watching this game cause I can't find a Pistons broadcast.   I don't want anything to do with Celtics commentators.

What's wrong with the Celtics announcers. (RIP Tommy Heinsohn)

THEY ARE CELTICS COMMENTATORS.   That's the only thing that needs to be wrong

Smart looks teensy next to Cade   And he still bullied him

Smart during a good job on Cade

Wait Blake is on the Celtics and they aren't playing him haha

White and brogdon off the bench is just not fair. Can’t wait til we have actual backups and not Cojo and Killian.

We 100% deserve to get blown out right now with these 2 foot from the basket open misses.

jokes on them... We like playing from waaaaay behind

Can we forfeit and move on to the next game? Cade looks like he has no interest in playing

Cade just wants Wembanyama

We clearly don't pay Cade enough. Apparently, he can't buy a bucket.

Celtics players acting like they are being held a gunpoint during these interview lol

If the lid can be removed from the basket at some point that would be ideal

They know they can practice shooting right?

Its actually amazing how much easy layups we blow-up   Thats actually a impressive skill

Smart is a god tier flopper so he’s due for at least one of those terrible calls per game

Didn’t know Brogdon was such an interior force on D

We played so bad dragged the Celtics down to our level

Watching the Boston broadcast. Commentator says “one thing the pistons does do well is rebound” Brian scalabrine “yeah because they miss a lot” lmao 🤣 I can’t help but laugh cause he not lying

Sam Hauser looks like Gordon Hayward

I really hope sometime down the road weaver finds a way to pull off a trade and get Jaylen Brown to pair him with Cade  (MY NOTE:  the only player on the Celtics that could even be mentioned in the same breath in a trade for JB would be Cade, so this isn't happening)

Disgusting how easily they get calls vs how hard it is for us to get one

Celtics would be getting buried RN if we just made half our shots

Occasionally, Killian gets possessed by Allen Iverson.  Like current Allen Iverson though. Not when he was in the league.

Killian shaking Tatum then swishing in his face was not on my bingo card but here we are

I really like the Celtics announcers, they’re homers but they give the other team credit too.

Man brogdon really does sound exactly like Obama

Feel like we’d be a .500 team if everyone else played small ball tbh

What in the world is wrong with Cade?  Serious question.

Two words.... Marcus Smart.

Duren and Ivey are a problem. Celtics dont know how to handle them

If we ever learn how to shoot watch out!

Horfords hesi spin baby hook is so busted....how do you stop that 😭

Horford is a stand up dude.   Sucks he plays for the b**ch a** Celtics

Blake is with the Celtics??

Every time George says Bojan all I can hear is Bouillon and then I want soup

Only this team can make Sam Hauer look like the reincarnation of John Havlicek

Can we not let Hauser do this to us? Come on

Pls, just try to guard Sam Hauser

Duren locking Tatum down on the drive is actually crazy

Looking forward to the second half now that we're apparently good at 3rd quarters

Who is this Dougie Houser??

Tatum is incredible. I’m so jealous

When players are "in the zone" it is an amazing thing to watch. There is zero hesitation and the ball is barely touching the net for Tatum.

Bogey on Tatum is a recipe for disaster

Holy sh** Tatum is shredding us

Tatum is to good

Celtics starting five are literally all 3&D....they are one of the best teams in the league.

Tatum tryna get home to Deuce as soon as possible

Tatum is a cyborg

Is Cade hungover?

I haven’t been able to watch. Wtf is up with Cade rn?

Cade probably just sulking because everyone had Lobster Rolls pregame and he couldn't since he's vegan.

What the f*** are they doing challenging jaylen brown to shoot a three?

Can Tatum and Brown please stop!

Tatum is ridiculously good.

Cade getting locked up by Grant Williams

Cade not only nothing on offense, but Tatum and Brown taking turns scoring over Cade on the other side as well.

Brown commits so many offensive fouls. Wish we would learn from him.

Would be nice if they missed more.

5 season with Dwayne Casey   Pistons fans deserve the world for suffering enough

Nobody loves a random white guy more then Celtics fans

Kornet looks like he played in the 70s

All whites and a Brown  (lineup was Kornet, Pritchard, Hauser, White and Brown)

Boston is trying hard to give us a chance, we just can’t hit sh**

I think we play Boston tough because they like to muck the game up on defense, and our offense is already pre-mucked, so it's not as effective.

Sadly we don’t deserve Wemby

These Boston announcers are great

This is nothing a 20-2 run can't cure

We're getting beat by Houser

Maybe guarding Hauser should be something we think about doing.

Celtics always manage to have good coaching. From Doc to Stevens to Udoka to now Mazzula. They know how to hire coaches.

remember when he had competitive games against Celtics?  Good times

Kornet stole Pritchard's shorts

I am once again asking that Hamidou Diallo not be on my team.

Just saw somebody on Twitter call my boy Cardio Cade because all he doing is running up and down the court.

Pistons and being down 20; names a more iconic duo.

It could be worse, we could be the timberwolves

NBA refs are trash. We all know this to be true. They are there just to coddle "star" players.

Casey throwing in the white towel, so I will too. Bring on the ping pong balls!

Is Cade secretly playing for Boston?

Is Cade > Tatum or is Cade > Brown ?

Tatum and Brown are scary. Both in their prime now

Credit where credit is due, Tatum and Brown are playing at an Elite level. Jaylen Brown looks like a man amongst boys out there tonight

Doggie f’in Hauser

How do we end up with Buddy Boeheim and not Hauser?  We signed Boeheim 2 weeks before they signed Hauser.

Luke Kornet moves around the court really well to be 7'2 imo.  (MY NOTE:  Trade you for Stewart...)

Poor Blake can't even get garbage minutes.

Blake Griffin averaging 3.4 PPG at age 33. About to destroy his career PPG if he keeps playing

Hauser better than any Pistons tonight. (And J&J both over 30).

I’m just happy we didn’t have to watch Blake

Boston dropped 128 on us tonight... Good thing Bagley isn't playing yet or they probably would have dropped 132 on us.

Really let a g leaguer named Sam Houser drop 24 on us with with 6 threes

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down