Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/15/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/15/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/15/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:10 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/02/comments-from-other-side-pistons-21523.html

by FLCeltsFan

Boston played no starters last night. And judging from the mere 7.5 spread, they won't be playing any tonight, either.

Now it looks like Tatum & Smart are playing. Line's up to 12.5.

I'm glad. I like to see how we fare against a full team, especially one of the best.

Obvs excited for Wiseman tonight.

They once had a bachelor party for Big Jim Wiseman. He ate the entire cake before anybody could tell him there was a stripper in it.

That sounds like something Charles Barkley may have actually done.

It sounds like Tatum and Horford might play

Let's hope it is Duren vs Griffin...and that Jalen destroys him

When I saw the Bucks-Celtics score I was like "wow that must have been exciting" and then when I saw the Celtics lineup that somehow managed to take the Bucks to overtime I was simply stunned. How on earth did they even stay in that game?

I watched a lot of the second half. If Jrue hadn't been unconscious from 3, Cs would have won that game. It was fun to watch!

Cs have solid depth with guys like White and Brogdan, and Hauser also stepped up admirably.

Maybe they were resting their stars versus the Bucks because they wanted to be ready to face us?

Can we get Wiseman to dunk on Griffin to remind Griffin how its done???

Why on Griffin? Just dunk Smart out of the Garden.

Perhaps you've forgotten Griffin's final season with the Pistons. Dunks = 0

Can’t wait for Casey to play Wiseman for 8 minutes tonight.

Always refreshing in a tanking season to see someone new

Let’s see Wiseman go for 30 and we lose by 1 point.

Daddy's drinking

Daddy might need to to get thru the game

This is going to be brutal to watch.

When you’re facing a team that is not starting all of its projected starters on open night, they are on the second end of a back-to-back, the previous game went to overtime, it was a loss, and it is the last game before the All-Star break, and you’re still 12.5-point underdogs, you know you’re down bad.

Fun fact: The chances to win today and win the lottery are the same.

So we get to finally watch James Wiseman in a Detroit Piston uniform... Then spend all All Star weekend dissecting his every touch of the ball.

BEAT THE CRAB OUT OF THE CELTICS!!!

All the warriors fans already regretting watching this game lol. So many careless turnovers man...

Stews butterfingers are maddening man

Already calling it, Blake griffin is gonna flop like crazy when duren posts him up

The tradition continues. Blake Griffin hasn’t been called for a foul that he couldn’t dramatically complain about.

Tatum is amazing

That Tatum move was something else

Good flop by Bojan Giving Blake a taste of his own medicine.

Ivey got mad at his no call then looked even more mad when they called the other ticky tack foul

mmhmm I wonder who the refs are.. *checks notes* ...Tony Brothers...

Shoutout to the C’s broadcast. Scalebrine LOVES ivey and cade lmao

Terrible calls

Pretty much all these turnovers are entirely on us, and not because of their defense, it’s frustrating

The fact that this is still close after all our TO's is honestly a miracle

Man Griffin is cooked, he hit a 3 but Holy f*** he was completely out of breath

How is Tony Brothers still a ref??

he is life George Castanza.. trying to get fired but cant

JWise's paint presence causes Tatum to hesitate and turn it over.

Boggy couldn’t guard a wet shoe

Future Detroit Piston Grant Williams

I’m not going to overreact to 4 first quarter points, but James Wiseman is a future MVP

Wiseman is the next Kareem

Do they ever miss?

When is the Wiseman jersey retirement ceremony?

The Celtics bench almost beat the Bucks last night. Shouldn't be surprised they're dominating early against the Pistons.

If the Celtics continue to shoot 8 of 14 from 3 we probably won’t win.

Seriously. Can someone please even try to guard the Celtics on the perimeter? Like it's helpful when defending to be within 5 feet of the guy.

How big of a contract would it take to sign Grant Williams this offseason? Or do the Celtics match everything anyway?

Shaqtin a fool worthy sequence there three straight turnovers

Bruh, and when i saw ppl saying How refs helped the Celtics in the Garden i really thought that was all crying But he** no, they get favorable calls in both ends, even Derrick White is flopping and getting superstars calls

Come on Detroit. Bucks fans everywhere are cheering for you tonight let’s go

Sorry for what's about to happen

Corey Joseph is the grossest player I have ever seen please get him off of my team

Boston announcers saying Livers is best team defender after he left his man open for scores on 3 straight possessions.

Derrick White out here getting superstar calls, this league is wild

D White might be the Celtics 3rd best player this season.

Man when Boston is cooking from 3 I almost want to give them a free lane to basket and take my chances lol

Blake, honey... your body don't work like that anymore. Relax homie

Duren with the Kornet contest right in front of Kornet, lol

these refs are a JOKE!! they just waited to see if that was going in, and it didn’t so they called it, wtf

Absolutely pathetic display they aren't even outplaying us we just playing like a**

Great team vs terrible team

Absolutely.. No one in there right mind thought we could win this game..

I’m not going to lie the whistle difference here is insane

It is, but so is the skill difference lol

Casey lost this team idc what anyone says. These guys don’t want to play for this dude anymore

Or maybe, just maybe - it's the worst team in the league vs the best team in the league

Celtics look like they belong in another basketball league compared to the Pistons.

Luke Kornet and Sam Hauser are the type of players that the Pistons need to find and develop. I really like watching them play.

Casey is the worst coach in the league, wish I was exaggerating

Tatum reminds me of Luka, non stop complaining

Marcus Smart, making us look dumb!

Seems the Celtics are not in the mood to hand out puppies right now...

Boston really has a lot of different jerks that can hit the 3.

Marcus Smart. Still really good at defense.

Just realized Brogdon looks just like Oscar from the Office lmao

Celtics actually miss a few of these threes and it’s a game, not the worst first half all things considered

that was a nice bucket by Tatum against some good defense by Stew

There's not much you're gonna do when Boston is hitting their 3s but it would be nice if they started missing a few, just to be good sports.

Griffin's face when he doesn't believe a foul always cracks me up. I miss it being on our team.

Stew is owning Blake

love it when a stew vs blake call goes stews way

Tatum is insane

LETS GO PISTONS COME ON PLAY SOME DEFENSE let’s send these b**ch a** Celtics to the 2nd seed and let Giannis reign

knew as soon as derrick white got the ball back the celtics were scoring lmfao

The ref didn't call that foul, Kornet called that foul.

Kornett look like Gordon Hayward after a 7 year battle with addiction

Look at the bright side. At least we're not getting cooked by Sam houser like last game

Tatum is so good. He deserves more respect in the MVP race

Does Tatum miss from three

They gotta be shooting 60% from 3

Stop it Tatum! We’re already dead!

They are 18-36 from 3. Wow

Jerks.

Need to legislate out the 3s.

Tatum is so ridiculous right now. At least we're still sorta close

Boston announcers dismayed that it's a 38 point quarter for the Detroit, but comforted by 24 for Tatum

We're playing a pretty solid game. Celtics/Tatum are just shooting the lights out.

Tatum had that “Varsity vs. JV” confidence going on.

I hate the Celtics more than anything but they’re my championship pick. They’re nasty.

Can someone elbow Tatum in the face 🙄

How much does Tatum average against us? Obviously he kills everyone but it feels like he goes extra crazy against us. He’s sniffing a 50 burger.

Jayson Tatum go to he**

i swear Tatum turns into prime Jordan against us

Game got a little too close, had to bring in Tank Commander Cory

Brogdon looking like Andre Miller out there.

Horford you got blocked by CoJo. You must now retire. Thems the rules

Pistons' defense is atrocious. Couldn't stop molasses from going uphill on a cold day. (MY NOTE: Funny, I've had molasses in my refrigerator. Don't remember it ever all being at the top of the bottle and the bottom being empty)

There's an alternative universe where Marcus Smart is a Piston and we all love him

Why is ivey not in?

Because Casey has the coaching ability of a wet fart

Seeing Blake give effort makes me like him less. Like when he dunked as soon as he left Detroit.

So funny to watch the Celtics try against a Pistons team that so obviously isn’t

I love blowouts. Wonder how high we rank in them? #2?

I want blake to win a ring so bad - hes still my favorite piston of the last 10 years

Smart boxing out while moving under the rebounder is freely allowed all game.

Casey is senile why does he still have a job

Blake Griffin on the Celtics is one of the most unlikeable pairings in recent memory

This year's Boston Celtics are proof that coaching doesn't matter much in the NBA.

This is getting sad. Tatum at this point barely trying and easily getting 38

These clowns leaving Tatum in the game to try and pad his stats for MVP purposes. It would serve them right if he turned an ankle.

Seems like maybe this team is better than us.

To all of you out there watching these games................... You're also crazy! This year has been some of the worst basketball I have ever seen.

We keep losing so bad to the Celtics they have to start checking in cast members of the muppets take Manhattan

Funky hair for #20 on Boston.

Hey Boston, we don’t care at all

Tough to get blown out when you shoot 52% from the field, but we have the gift.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down