Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Mavericks, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:35 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-11816.html

Welp, we haven’t had any guards have career scoring nights this year like they did a year or two ago every other game. Here’s hoping Thomas doesn’t go all superstar on us.

I miss Jae.

Feel sad about Jae. He blossomed once he left Carlisle system. Wish we could get him back but he's found a home in Boston.

...the Celticks will pay for last night's embarrassment against the Sperz... There is no way on Earth that Don Dirk and his posse allow the Bostonian gang to win on their home turf...

Vegas favoring Boston... I'm not as confident as I'd like to be with this one.

Jae triple double incoming probably

I blame Rondo.

I never waivered my love for Crowder, but I can't say the same about Carlisle/Cuban/Mavs. I guess it just is what it is. Also, Brad Stevens quietly becoming the 3rd best coach in the nba.

Boy o' boy, could we use crowder now, as our back-up SF... If he was on this team still, he prob. Would not be the 'Boston clam chowda crowda' that he is now, but we could still use him..

As a backup?? I think he's earned the right to start. He's becoming a pretty good 3&D wingman.

I wish our remaining schedule was just Minnesota and Philadelphia all day lol.

Exploiting the size advantage over Thomas

Good strategy Our guards are way bigger than theirs

LOL they are punishing isiah

Loving the strategy, making him work on D to get him frustrated so he collects some early fouls maybe

Wow, nice shot by Smart

So Smart just hit a leaning pullup? Damn.

Nice pass fake by Olynky Don't see that much anymore

Well The Celtics finally got here

Tonight looks like Parson's 1 good game in 5. Mavs will win tonight if he keeps this pace up.

Oh good grief I wish I could rewind this and hear what was just said... All I caught from Boston broadcast was- "Kelly has similar skills equal or better than Dirk".

Why does Bradley hate us?

Celtics heating up

Mavs need to tough up defensively Celts are coming back fast

That jerebko guy with the Celtics is playing like it's last game of the season. Mavs defense can't let up

Every big man in the league should send Dirk a fruit basket or some sort of scented candle Dirk made it OK for bigs to shoot the three. Now they all try it.

To many guards out Celtics taking advantage because Ray and JJ don't play defense

Argh. Smart is going off because he's from Dallas

How in the world is that not a blocking of... Oh nvm... Watching Mavericks basketball.

Crowder, undercover Maverick. 0-7, 1 rebound, 1 DWill knee, 15mins.

He's probably marked this game on his calender and got to excited to play his former team to show he got better. He's better than this and I'd still take Jae and his contract over Parsons.

Don;t want to be too overconfident but it's the smeltics

Comeon parsons a midget is guarding you

Wow Celtics are getting rekt by officials lol

Can't believe we let them get back in this game

This game is getting uncomfortably close. I'm fearing a Maverick turnover spurt about now. Hope I'm wrong.

Layup line for Thomas right now.

I think rc is trying to help his old team

Confession: I like watching Thomas play basketball.

Mavs are getting killed by a short guy.

I love how the Celtics are getting a bunch of points in the paint And javale McGee is on the bench

Absurd coaching by rick. Wtf is he doing not playing mcgee

Rc love his old team

U know what's the easy way to win this? By freaking playing loose. Need to establish the type of run and gun play. Boston cant keep up with that style. We won the last game that way halfway through the 4th quarter.

I left for 15 mins and came back , WTF happened ?

Dwont Happened.

Fatigue and rick not playing mcgee for some reason

Probably came to practice late or something Hazards of OF signing leftovers with dubious work ethic

If I'm reading the Internet correctly Rick Carlisle missed a bunch of shots.

Celts shots are all inside

Javale McGee could stop that but Rick doesn't think so lol

Y'all might be overstating the talent of Javale McGee Just a tad

Okay Rick Devin Harris is hot right now time to replace him with JJ.

Rondo is looking more and more right about rick this year! But I still hate rondo!

Are you kidding me? Olynyk just blocked 2 shots

They are too fast. Or we are too slow

Wow, Olynyk is killing us every f***ing time

I f***ing despise THIS smeltic team

Don't we all

Not really They are irritating, but I don't dislike them anymore than I dislike the Raptors, but I think that’s probably the same for you. But in a different way. In any case it’s a clash of playing style, and Rick is trying too hard to speed up the game by going with a ton of guards. Wont work. U need to have actually competent shooters to make it work. Like Parsons/Wes.

Which is weird You can’t match Boston’s pace of game with old people. Rich needs to make them slow it down.

Slowing it down is going to work in Boston's favor though They thrive in that style together with a force a turn-it-over approach to defense which leads to a lot of transition baskets. We’re even worse at that.

Someone get Rick off his meds, his counter-intuitive coaching tonight is insane

Boston is a tough team to play on a B2B. They're so scrappy

Especially helpful When Refs are now all over the "scrappy teams" by giving them additional room to do whatever BS foul they like. It’s like every season, some "scrappy" team will get away with any type of BS and get great defense

Especially helpful When Refs are now all over the "scrappy teams" by giving them additional room to do whatever BS foul they like. It’s like every season, some "scrappy" team will get away with any type of BS and get great defense

Good point They get a lot of leeway on the defensive end ESP on the block-charge calls.

Refs won't let Dallas play scrappy But let Celtics and any other team do it vs them. Seems legit.

Heh Brad Steven doing the Carlisle by subbing out Thomas immediately after he makes a good play

Haha, bad shot by the Celts

Should have held it for the last shot lol God I hope no TO.

This season is aging me faster than I'd like.

I HOPE PARSONS OPT OUT OF HIS CONTRACT! RICK IS RUINING HIS CAREER

Did his eye fall out?

Hope everybody feels good Now Felton’s dead. It’s our fault.

what's wrong Felton? Did Cubes say you couldn’t have a Pizza Hut in the locker room?

I don't want him hurt Just benched

Can we trade felton before his value drops even further.

Let's see how clutch crowder is.

Props to Crowder I’m always impressed when a guy hits three in a row with the game on the line.

Give me Jae Crowder over Parsons and his ugly red modeling shoes. 3 Clutch free throws by our home grown talent.

That should have been a travel on ZaZa. Nobody touched it before ZaZa retrieved it. Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!

We deserve to lose and coach can go bye-bye

Man, Jae's clutch. I’m happy for the guy, but I hope we win.

Parsons needs to get his ass in the post if Thomas is going to guard him. Hell, whoever Thomas is guarding needs to post him up.

Olynyk is a +26, and the only one with a positive +/- on the Celtics

Celts announcer said he will be better than dirk

Brad Stevens looks like he's 12

This Kelly dude wtf

Like I said earlier, Olynyk ALWAYS killing us

Wants to impress his idol

Make that +27 for Olynyk The next highest +/- is Smart with a +1

Giving hope to awkward-looking white people everywhere

Whoosh this game was tough

I really admire the fight and intensity that Boston always seems to play with.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down