Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-mavericks.html?m=1

Celtics come to Dallas Monday attempting to extend their win streak to 16 by beating the Mavs.

They will end our 1 game win streak..

I'm all in on the tank, but a little streak busting is a great morale boost before we rattle off 10+ consecutive losses. Let's get a win today.

They weren't suppose to beat Milwaukee and did. Might as well make it 2 straight. The East sucks remember?

The Celtics are a strange team to watch. Both my son(big NBA fan) and I feel like, when watching them play, that they just don't look like it should be that hard to beat them. They do hustle real hard and maybe that's why they keep winning. But I wouldn't be all that surprised to see a Mavs upset, especially if they can bring the same intensity as the last game.

The Celtics are beatable if you can score on them IMO. They don't have the firepower to keep up with a high scoring team, they're just grinding out games with all-world gritty defense.

When teams score 100 points or more against Boston, their record drops down to 2-2.
Opponents scoring under 100 points, Boston is 13-0.

Well, I'm not counting on these Mavs to score 100 on the Celts.

This is a must lose game for us, we've been pretty good about waiting to pick up a win until the other tankers are a game up on us and that needs to continue, I'd rather we controlled our own destiny. The Cs are way overdue for a stinker so we need to be careful here. We need to make sure that Boston winning streak doesn't end tonight

Celtics are garbage, easy win...not sure if i watch our boring blowout win

The Celtics have fallen behind in many games, against both good and bad teams. They frequently trail in the 4th quarter. They frequently are behind double digits. They don't have the offense synced yet. So Dallas is capable of winning tonight.

What they do really well and consistently is defend and rebound. They are relentless defensively-- quick, long, strong, deep, and versatile on D. Switches don't affect them or cause mismatches. They don't lose anything defensively when they sub even to the 9th and 10th men. They've had very few bad defensive games, and even few bad defensive quarters.

When they're down late, Kyrie Irving scores (though they've had a lot of injuries and have won without Kyrie, Horford, and Hayward.)   Brown has taken a big leap. Tatum is amazingly poised for a rookie, very talented, and will become a star.

Mavs gonna crush the Celtics, not even close.

I’m afraid we’re going to win

...the Celts 15 game-winning streak ends tonight in Dallas... The Jr. Teaches Lebron's former BFF a couple of neat moves, and as usual, the Mavs' bench dominates the Celts' bench...

Mavs lose by 16 and restore the Ayton dream to everyone here.

Wilt’s single game scoring record that’s stood for 65 years is going to be beaten tonight By Dwight Powell.

We seem to do really well against hot teams Grizz, Wizards, and Bucks, so maybe we can make this game interesting

Boston is not hot They are good, and deep.  (MY NOTE:
15 straight isn't hot?)

I'm not sold on them yet. I’m taking the Mavs

We're missing our second best player

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away Boston_Celtics_at_Dallas_Mavericks_1981-03-03_%28ticket%29

Bad as we are those seats are probably still available for the same 4 dollars

Hard not to want to stop the Celtics streak. It's better for us long-term if we lose but damn I really want to stop the Celtics hype train tonight

Jayson Brown is killing Wes

Jayson Brown
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away

Post by wideclyde Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Might be the first group of other team's fans that did not rip Marcus Smart apart.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Mavericks, Away

Post by beat Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:27 pm

No one even said the word ref let alone bashed one?
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down