Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:46 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/01/comments-from-other-side-wizards-12516.html

Time to start crawling up to the upper middle class of the East - join the Celts neighborhood. We have to grab the defensive boards much better than last time we played Bahston.

Probably a good idea for Wittman to focus on coaching rather than trash-talking with Crowder. And keep Isaiah Thomas in check for once.

If Randy can get Crowder and himself thrown out of the game, it'd probably greatly improve our chances:nod: Hopefully they still will be yappin at each other.

No confidence in IT having a bad game, don't recall him ever not lighting us up. Need a cold shooting night from Olly though. He's gonna abuse Gooden otherwise  (MY NOTE:  Didn't happen, Kelly with a nice night but Drew Gooden only got in late garbage time)

Wish Randy would go crazy and put Oubre on IT

So Crowder won't abuse Oubre this game?

It's too bad this will be another guaranteed loss. The Celtics own us. We just can't handle Isaiah Thomas surrounded by bigs who can shoot. We have no answers.

They have our number sadly

I'm gonna rage if the Boston sweeps  

I hate all Boston sports teams and anything Boston sports related So I’ll be just as mad if Boston sweeps. They seem to have our number but I’m hoping for a better outcome for this game.

Sick of these guys Sick of losing to them, sick of even looking at them.
Hopefully the rest outweighs any rust and we can add to the pain masshole nation is already feeling today

Obviously a win would be great, but I'll be happy just to not have to play this team anymore.  (MY NOTE:  When fans are just happy to be done with you for the year, you know you're doing well)

Nene is starting again... Because playing small ball all the time was dumb and hasn’t gotten this team anywhere

Until Nene decides that he doesn't feel like playing again for 2 months

OTTOOOOO REBS >BILL RUSSELL REBS

IT is just John's kryptonite, it seems.

It sucks because they can just put IT on Temple on defense because he's not really a threat while Avery Bradley (a great perimeter defender) guards Wall

Wow. Two IT bunnys at the rim.

Temple needs to continue to attack while Isiah Thomas is guarding him. Thomas is a horrible defender

Wall getting posted up by 5-8 Isaiah Thomas. Nice D.

Sulinger probably weighs over 300 pounds.

Boston's flop game is quite strong.

So this is how it's gonna be huh refs

Man, Stevens subs in Kelly O -- who immediately fends of Temple and steals Wall's tip from the jump ball.

I feel like if this is a close game in the 4th quarter we won't win. I want a comfortable lead going into the 4th quarter vs this team.

how come Boston scream every single team they drive the lane?

Turner is shooting 15% from 3, why Beal

Evan Turner isn't even a 3 point shooter

Except against the Wizards, when EVERYONE is

Well Turner flopped. When do we get robot refs

Why not bully Kelly Nene?

Olynyk pisses me off. How does he fall over from sessions who is like 50 pounds less than him?

Turner is a tough cover for anybody on this team. He's too quick for Dudley and too big for Neal at 6-7. Probably should have Beal on him.

Brad diagnosed with a bloody nose. Out until 2019

Beal has a bloody nose so he is out for the season Why are Beals injuries always so much worse than other players?

He seems a little like a drama queen to me...just my take

These Boston F***ers are well trained to flop

Refs love their Celtics.

STOP FOULING EVAN TURNER'S BUM ASS

He keeps beating our defenders

Boston wants to bully you. You have to bully them back

Lmao beal questionable with a bloody nose

Beal needs to quit being a little bitch

Celts are getting some flops to go their way. He barely grazed Smart and Boston got the call. Even though he wasn't in perfect position, I guarantee you that if Gortat rolled into Smart like that, Smart would get the call even if he wasn't in great position.

Sullinger makes Dudley look anorexic but he can flat out shoot it.

IT sure does love killing us

Ugh...why do we always let that little dork go off against us? He killed us when he was in Sacramento too.

Disgusting effort, they're getting punked in all the hustle stats by a Celtics team that played last night.

In the Head2Head matchups between the 60th player drafted in 2011and the 1st player drafted in 2010 Isaiah Thomas has won 9 of 10 meetings vs John Wall. Good thing for Wall that Thomas came into the league a year after he did, or perhaps it would be 11 to 1.

We should have done anything to get Thomas from the Suns

IT is too nice man He got that jumper That handle That swag no wizard could ever dream of having  (MY NOTE:  Nor their fans neither, apparently)

No intensity coming out of the half. Gortat late twice on help D. I guess we're tired from not playing or practicing.

We just don't match up at the 4 as usual. You can't put Gortat on Olynyk because he can't guard him on the perimeter and Dudley is too small to defend him inside or out.  (MY NOTE:  These opposing fans are starting to see the mismatch Kelly can create.  Fortuitously, the lightbulb is starting to come on over Kelly's head too)

Wizards.. Keep underestimating Celtics..

Bradley for BOS is a good defender. Giving Wall fits

I can't stand Sullinger Dude is so sloppy His game in 5 years will basically be the mirror image of Gooden

Dude won't be in the league in 5 years if he doesn't take better care of his body, dude is straight up fat

Man Gortat getting killed by that midget...

OMG. IT took those like it was the play ground.

IT definitely needs to be an All Star. He drives me crazy, but he’s so good.

OMG, JOhn's gotta stop getting punked by small tiny PG's, ESP. Thomas

Honestly don’t care if we win this game. Just so glad we don’t have see IT or that bum-ass Evan Turner again this season.

Can we hire Brad Stevens?

So we have lost the first three games to Boston The first two were embarrassing. Now we are down by 4 at the half. Even if we win I still think they are the better team. They have a better GM coaching staff, youth, and assets. I live in the Boston area so I have to listen to these guys when we get crushed by these guys. Not fun being a Wizards fan.  (MY NOTE:  Hasn't been since they changed the name)

Our small ball is like a poor 3 leg'd dog trying to run

If Nene wasn't 85 years old in basketball years, he'd crush Sullinger.

thomas is destroying wall

No fans, kind of embarrassing, but I cannot blame them with this kind of product. It is sad that we are playing at home but it is like a neutral court.

Might be more Boston fans there tonight

They really have Wiz lookin bad man, Boston D showing no weakness right now

Very well coached team. All effert and very disciplined

Bring the boo birds out please. We deserve it. Guess the fans just don’t care enough to boo.

Why would they boo? Most of em are rooting for the Celtics

Well about to go 0-4 against Boston this year Definitely a better team. We may have a better players at the top, but the sum of their parts is simply better than our individual pieces. Too bad we cannot hire a GM like Ainge and a coach like Stevens.

Thomas owns Wall

The reason we suck tonight is because of guard play. it's been awful.

Which isn't surprising because Boston is probably top 2 or 3 toughest against guards

Don't worry beal has a bloody nose So we can blame injuries again

4 on Bradley, huge

Now if those could only be on the little midget kid.

Can someone explain to me... Why you don’t post up a player like Isaiah Thomas every time on offense?!?

Boston's defense is legit, you'd kinda be wasting your time unless you are Gary Payton or Russell Westbrook

Boston runs their plays so well

Celtics can create whatever look they want

Exactly This team is outclassed and outcoached

In half court with Amir at the 4. Spacing isn't a problem for them because they run their sets so well

Randy is getting so out classed in coaching. Boston Sets are so much better than ours.

Brad runs circles around him as a HC

Hate hearing the Celtics fans cheer in our home court

I hate Boston fans. They are so obnoxious

There ya go Nene. Smart was the one to elbowed Beal. F him Cracked him right in the face

Lol nene if you gonna flag foul someone toss IT into the stands.

Smart exaggerated the contact like hell He’s a known flopper

Any team with Evan Tuner on it is going to be a d*****e team. Add in Kelly Olynyk and forget about it

And Smart And fat ass Sullinger..

At least we won't play them in the playoffs...

At this point I really hope we see them in the playoffs

I hope so too So that we can lose 4 straight and maybe we can get a new front office with a coaching staff

Stevens would cruch Randy in the playoffs

Fire Randy hire Thibs

Wish we could steal Brad Stevens

Thomas outplays Wall when they matchup. Flat out owns Wall. His teams do. Sacramento and Boston aren't even great teams.

The Celtics are talented, but they're not 20+ points a game better than this team and they've been absolutely embarrassed by this squad all year. No **** pride, sad stuff.

The Wizards have one all-star who shows up when he wants
The Celtics have the better owner, GM, coach, organization, roster, and future assets
We have Wall, kind of Porter, and a hopeful Oubre
I see a huge difference and it is in their favor

Worst coach in the league

I think I hate the Celts more than Raptors now....but neither more than Wit

Boston has an entire bench full of young, promising players that play limited minutes We have a bench full of old guys who have nothing to prove

At least the wizards won't have to play against the Celtics anymore this season

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away

Post by pete Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Well, 80% of the comments were compliments. I'll take that as a good sign that our rebuild is progressing.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Wizards, Away

Post by wideclyde Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Pete,

Very good point.  

The re-build is ahead of my original time line.  I first thought that last year's total performance would have been nice if it happened by this time this year so they are one year ahead of where I figured them to be.

If Ainge can add a shooting wing or a interior center presence at or before the trade deadline, this year's team can win 50 and earn a very nice spot in the playoffs while expecting to win at least the first series. Adding guys in both positions could mean a very strong challenge for the Cavaliers. Certainly, plenty of draft picks to use to get players for at least one of these positions right now if such guys become available.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down