Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:55 am

[i]
This is a trap game, but I think we’ll pull it off. I’m not concerned about it being a close game because Rondo is gone so I’m hopeful Wall will dominate. I think the House of Guards will ball today.

With the way Boston competed the last two times against us This is hardly a trap game. Those games are fresh in the Wiz memories so they will be prepared.

Gotta win this to win the series. I hope we stomp them. I respect the hell out of Brad Stevens though. Trying to make lemonade with that roster full of raw, unripened lemons is a tough go.

Glad to catch Cs on a back to back... They're young though and match up well with us. Stevens coaches circles around Randy as well.

I like the Celts and they got some kids who play hard, but let's blow them out of the gym. Enough said.

They're enjoyable to watch (except when they play the Wizards). Enjoy watching Jeff Green play. Is it my imagination, or is Sullinger turning himself into a bit of a stretch 4? (Or it's been obvious and I just haven't been paying attention.)

No Marcus Thornton is a blessing; that dude always seems to score 30 on us no matter what team he's on.

Smart is a really good defender and I think he'll be a good player But he really struggled to keep up with Wall in the double TO win. He’s gonna need to lose some weight IMO.

Ugh... I hate the Celtics Always piss me off. Same with Green. Ive basically come to accept the fact that Green will drop 30 and we can’t do anything about it, but we need to defend everyone else

Paul Pierce. He’s been very quiet recently Imo and I want to see some signs of life tonight. Coincidently his last huge game was against Boston so lets go!

I wish we play often vs Celtics then I could see more vintage Pierce

Come on Jeff green, not tonight man.....

This is the Pierce you will see come playoff time

Pierce looks a step faster when we play the Cs.

Jeff Green's ability to get to the line and create his own jumper Would help out a lot here off the bench.

Sullinger looks out of shape

Olynk has canckles...  (MY NOTE:  I have no idea what this means)

Man I hate Jeff Green

I just know that Jeff Green is going to be garbage if we trade for him. Dude plays like a monster against us and just average against everybody else.

He's just not very good -- we should avoid him

He is one of the most frustrating and inconsistent players in the league Don’t even want

Sullinger has big money on the Wiz tonight....

Celtics shot 25% (4-16) in that quarter. Would be nice to see that last.

Please keep Gerald Wallace away from J Wow

Please keep Gerald Wallace away from Washington, DC.

Man Celtics really can't buy a bucket At least two uncontested misses at the rim now

Man, this Celtics team is just a pile of trash today

Pressey is just awful

Lls @ the thought of us taking Evan Turner that year

Tonight looks totally different, Boston looks lost

Don't count the chickens just yet. Not trying to put the hex on us, but remember what happened the last time we were beating Boston by 20+?

Porter still got some work to do in the weight room

I know and when you got Evan Turner aggresively handling you like that, its a problem

Pretty weak display from Boston. Hope we don't let them back in the game.

Nene helps Jeff Green up Knows that could be his future cheammate

Highlight of the first half (watching on the C's broadcast) Cedric Maxwell says "Andre Miller’s gotta be a hundred years old" right before he swats the shit out of Pressey

Why does Pierce give such easy fouls?

Because he's an idiot

It's painful to admit, but Beal is probably the most overrated player in the NBA

Kris hurts exteammates.

Apparently it's ex-Celtic revenge night

Olynyk owns Gortat. Might want to switch that matchup.

Olynk has been great in the 2nd half

Sit the starters fourth quarter I think we got this one in the bag...

Lol yeah Celtics are fiesty but I think are bench is playing well enough to close it out

Damn it Green, always gotta do something amazing.

We should get Jeff Green just because he'd play 41 games at VC

Jeff Green is good but I don't think he's worth giving up a 1st rounder for. I just don't think he's the kind of player we should be investing in When all’s said and done, he’s a useful but pretty average player, who’s probably at or just past his peak, and who will command a pretty hefty salary.

Just like Humphries, Green isn't a good player for a rebuilding team But those players are great for a good championship contender like the Wizards.

Brad Stevens always has this team playing hard, I like him..I think he'll be a hall of fame coach one day

Celtics just jacking now lol

Lol they been doing that all game.

Feels like first game in forever starters didn't have to play 4th quarter at all we gotta start blowing teams out like this more often

Most teams aren't as bad as the Celtics though.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down