Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away 2/14/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away 2/14/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wizards, Away 2/14/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:47 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/02/comments-from-other-side-wizards-21421.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  NOT a fun game to watch.  Pick your favorites.

2 german centers

I see anyone on the team smile and I’m back in. The hope is somehow still alive that they can somehow look decent but we’ll see.

I’m here for more pain.

How does Wagner go from playing only garbage time last game to starting today? WTF is Brooks doing?

At least in soccer, when coaches are in a panic mode they tend to mix up the starting lineup. Hopefully this means that a L today -> Brooks is fired (not gonna happen).

Westbrook's explosion just gone   Boston commentators already pointing that out  (MY NOTE:  Westbrook and Blake Griffin might be coming to the end of their roundups)

Rui just left Ojeleye WIDEEE open lol

Maybe they want him to take the 3?

Are we obligated to run iso Russ? That’s fine print inside his max deal?

Well then. So far they don't look bad, at least I don't want to tear my eyes out yet.

Too late to petition the league to put Typhoid Tatum in quarantine the rest of this game? I don't want another outbreak cuz of him

3 minutes into the game and Westbrook already has 3 WTFs: 2 turnovers and wild drive into the lane with Jaylen Brown all over him.

At this point Westbrook is really out of control. They have a lead despite his efforts.

Boston looks like they didn't warm up at all today

An early lead what is this?

Wizards leading in the 1st?

playing 1pm games is the answer 😊   Celtics missing so many easy shots lol

Don't do that don't give us hope

It’s a big difference when the other team doesn’t shoot 70% in the first.

Moving screens all over the place. Three of them so far and none have been called against Boston.

Wizards are benefiting from some bad Celtics shooting and unforced turnovers.

Nesmith has barely played and Russ fouling him at the 3 point line smh

Russ, why you foulin this guy shooting a 3. He's not Dame.

3 straight possessions wb didn't pass once. Nice

Can someone tell Westbrook that he’s not a good shooter?

Celtics playing all kinds of sloppy

Celtics are playing horrible and wizards are only up 2

Brad is the best scorer in the league, better than Kyrie, Dame, KD

Beal is not better then kd or dame. Kyrie mybe.

Scott Brooks finally puts together a component lineup and the Wizards start winning. WOW what a surprise

Tristan Thompson is a literal walking screen. He’s been getting away with that sh** for years.

We're sh***y at 3-point defense, but the Celtics are definitely using moving screens out here.

Russ is sabotaging this team so much

I tune in for 10 seconds and see an airballed free throw, maybe I stop watching

Oof that air balled free throw from Russ

Why is Russ aggressive against a good team??

Lol westbrook is trash

In what way can they blow this game in typical Wizards fashion? We have a variety of options.

I'm voting for a 3rd quarter collapse which they almost come back from - but not quite

This lead is an illusion so don’t get excited

This is the best stretch of basketball we've played in weeks

Why are our veterans the ones who constantly have the mental errors?

We all know Scott hates doing sh** that works

Uh oh not an athletic center 🙄

C's got 2 of the centers I wanted us to go after the past few years in TT and Williams lol

pritchard gonna smoke us again

3 fouls on Tatum. That’s big

westbrook is killing us.. Never saw such a low IQ player He played iso for like 4 straight possessions without even looking at anybody else and going head first to a wall of defenders while 3 other players are wide open with a clear passing lane.

Seems like watching a G League game, both teams struggling

We get to hear from Brian Scalabrine when they come back from commercials??? what a legendary treat!

It’s a miracle! We’re playing defense

that was beautiful by Mo. Why was he benched for most of the season again?

Because Scott Brooks is a moron

Offensive to morons

The only time we can win games with our defense is literally when the other team just can’t make open shots

Getting nervous a little. Let’s go Celtics!!!!

We need to lose this one (and the next 10) badly for the good of the team  This organization can’t keep sipping koolaid after good performances once every 5 games. A reset is due

It's nice being on the other end of a foul magnet like Theis for once   (MY NOTE:  Wait.  What?  Is he saying Theis is the one that gets the calls?)

if we continue to play like this then I will increase my expectations that will regularly be disappointed in the next game

Geez, if Russ took fewer jump shots and cut down the stupid turnovers, he’d be so good.

Kemba Walker is good. Nice to see him getting healthy

Team got me a bit hype I’m starting to have hope again

F***ing Kemba, struggles all season and decides to ball against us.

Avdija >>>>>>>>>>>>Tatum

10 point Wizards lead with 90 seconds left. Yes, we're going to have the lead at halftime.

Looking forward to seeing how the Wizards blow this one.

Meanwhile the Celtics forum is sounding unusually silly.   Not just fire Stevens and Ainge but get rid of most of the players, too. We’re a sunny field here in comparison. 😊

LOL!!! Celtics Nation wouldn’t survive 2 seasons as a Wizards fans   We have the mental edge

Probably Russ's 2nd best game this season so far. Glad its against the Celtics and hope we don't waste it

He only shows up against top teams

Held them to 43 points, what a miracle.

I expect to get a heaping of Tatum in the second half

Just took a look at the east standings. Jeez the east is bad..

Wizards are looking better for sure but let’s not get carried away. Boston really are putting up a sh** show

Drew Gooden: "shove it down the Celtics' throat"

Not sure if we're playing better or the Celtics are just having a very cold shooting night

Waiting to see how we blow this game.

Westbrook 3/14. No wonder this team can only win when he's out. The worse contract in NBA history.

Russ 3/14, BUT gReAt PLaY mAkInG!!!

passing a lot of assists to the backboard for sure.. also those pases to the empty chair are not of this world.. what a STEALLLL

The Celtics forum is melting down, I love it!   I would be melting down too if my team was getting boatraced by 2 awful teams in a row to be fair

Why do we not play with this defensive intensity every game?? It's just a matter of effort, no? Obviously the Celts are having a poor shooting game but still.

Celtics fans wanna fire Brad Stevens lmao, the things I'd do to have a coach like that.

Let them do it we just pick him up

Send him here

So reactionary lol

this team is really good when we play defense

Boston's defense is looking like our usual defense

...are the Celtics bad or are we just playing well? I don’t understand what I’m watching.

Not to overreact or anything but I think we are the best defensive team in the NBA now

Celtics must be asleep

Did the Celtics and Wizards swap jerseys?

A Marcus smart type player would add 5-10 wins for this team  (MY NOTE:  And our team.  Just look at our record once he went down)

Are the Celtics okay?

What is this team and what have they done with the Wizards

I swear Tatum has always been trash against the Wizards but many people say hes better than Bradley Beal lmao

The Celtics only shoots 47% from FT.. yikes!

The Celtics are so trash this season.

They started like 9-2 and since Smart got injured, it’s been all downhill

I’m actually pretty confident in our ability to blow a 22 pt lead

Jalen brown is so good man

Man Brad can drag Tatum to Dc because their relationship??

Who knew that if you played defense it makes it harder for the other team to get points?

I’m confused. The Celtics have 67 points and they aren’t playing the halftime show.

This is easily the best we’ve played this whole season

Man Celtics suck. Outside of Jaylen Brown and Kemba.

No don’t be fooled by today’s game. Kemba has been stinking it up lately

Are we actually blowing a team out ?

grant williams doing the wizards move by throwing

Bertans suppose to stop Jaylen Brown hahah

Guys am I allowed to get comfortable with this lead or should I still be nervous

Always stay nervous.

Alright guys. Can we keep a 22 point lead for 12 minutes? My brain says no but my heart says yes

I don’t like when this team makes me feel this good, because I know the inevitable disappointment whenever that will be will make me more vulnerable and hurt more

Seems like Marcus Smart does a whole lot to this Celtics team. They have been looking a little lost with him out of the line up.

Some team stole the Wizards jerseys and is playing the Celtics. Who are these guys?

The Wizards are playing some of their best defense of the season. They aren't missing rotations. They're making entry passes difficult. They're goading the Celtics into taking a lot of midrange shots.

Ainge, is there a GM that has done less with all of his draft capital than him?   (MY NOTE:  As I showed in a previous thread, if you not only look at how many picks Danny has had but also where he picked and the reasonable expectations for that pick he hasn't done too badly.)

I've been busy with chores, just turned this on. But, I think someone has done something or other to my TV, as it appears that a bunch of guys wearing DC jerseys are dominating the guys impersonating the Celtics.

On one hand, I'm enjoying this because I hate the Celtics (and their annoying fans). The other part of me says that the FO and staff are going to act like they won a championship after this game.

Russ lucky Tatum trash tonight....

Lol can’t believe they snubbed Beal for Tatum last year

Beal >>>>>> Tatum

Lmao fr he NEVER had a good game vs Wizards. And overall overrated af

Shocked how bad the Celtics play

Definitely a very bad game by the Celts.

What is the deal with Tatum?   He isn’t even trying

Lots of folks on the Celtics forum have been yelling for years that the team's tuned out the coach.   It’s a loony forum.

Stevens is overrated, based on the way people talk about him IMO    Perhaps there is something to the complaints they have, or maybe it’s just spoiled Boston fans

Pathetic quarter from Boston   Are they the team tuning out its coach? Wow

The Celtics forum thinks they are    One person is even sympathizing with Kooky Kyrie.  (MY NOTE:  Not this forum, that's for sure.)

I don’t know if this is bc of us, but the Celtics look awful. It’s like the Monstars switched our game with theirs.

I definitely think this is more on the Celtics    The Wiz are playing inspired, but this is some of the worst ball I’ve ever seen, and it’s been like this the entire game

Every time Kemba plays, Tatum looks so out of it

The Celtics are playing like a college team

Celtics is not on top of their game

I have never seen Tatum play disengaged like this  It is almost like he knows he has been traded

These stupid b***ards are actually gonna win and drink the kool aid thinking they've turned the season around >:[

It's so funny seeing everyone get hyped when it comes to Tacko  The guy may be 8ft but plays under the basket with his 1 inch hops lol

Tacko Fall vs. Troy Brown Jr. in a jump ball...that in of itself is a meme.

RoLo putting the moves on Tacko is hilarious.

Da** I’m watching a blowout game and it’s not us getting blown out

Seeing the Wiz mug Tacko in the restricted area was funny.

Tacko might drop 15 points in 5 minutes on us

Celtics with some Euroleauge type of scoring

Why is Beal back in? We are up 24 Scott

If Westbrook can’t even play back to back games why is he still playing in this blowout

Beal is back in because fixed rotations baby 😂

Scotty has about as much faith in this lead as I do right now lol

I can’t even enjoy a blowout with Brooks

So the one game that I'm unable to catch and we're beating Boston... Maybe I should stop watching more games

please stop watching wizards games

I don’t know how to feel about the team honestly. We’re good but not good

I hate that this team is giving us hope.  Next game they will be back to their crappy normal and we will all be crushed again.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down