Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:12 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/03/comments-from-other-side-thunder-31716.html

I think we blow them out They are on second night of back to back, and Crowder is out (their best wind defender)

Don't think so, Smart and Thomas give us fits... Sullinger has done well recently from what I remember. I could be wrong..

Yea Boston is a lot better this year and they are really good at home.. I'm kind of surprised we are favorites to win this game given our road record and their home record. If we are focused we will win easily.. If we aren't then we get blown out.. The way of the season for us it's just a matter of which attitude shows up.

you mean we lose a close one due to 4th Q meltdown

Thunder have tasted blood. They will enjoy some good ole fashion Boston beef & bean burgers tonight in the TD Garden.

Clam Chaah deh, son. Clam Chaadeh.

Are BOS still in the east? Last time I checked they were. I suspect this will be an incredibly frustrating loss to yet another east team.

It's weird that the offense is stagnant and predictable, and yet part of Billy's reputation was the better offensive plays he would bring to OKC.

lets go Thunder lets get even with the Celtics

Russ is really teaching Marcus Smart who wears the Mohawk in this house

This is the worst match up for Adams.

I make it rain with sullinger in 2k

We a 3pt shooting team now fam

Damnit I cant tell the difference between sullinger and smart

Man, KD straight up shook amir Johnson there

Meanwhile Boston is getting torched worse than us.

I like James young cause he was chillin with rihana that one time   (MY NOTE:  Make me an offer)

Billy just called them a bunch of losers

the boston crowd looks fat

If you foul Kelly olynyk is that cause for sexual harassment?

Durant sees no resistance, regardless of what Smart tries.

So, that Smart-Durant matchup isn't working out so well for the Celtics.

21 points from the bench to the Celtics 5

lol Ibaka wasnt even subtle with that shove About gave the guy whiplash And then whined for getting called for it….. Smh

Gee, that Jared Sullinger is a big unit!

Brad Stevens was all "I know what to do, gotta put in Coty Clark to inbound the last possession of the half" Then Westbrook steals it and almost gets a three hahahahaha

Smart bricking that three altogether

Adams hair>>;Olynyk's hair

that says alot about olynyk's hair

How would y'all feel about a BOS/OKC Finals matchup?

ya'll remember when lebron didnt foul for like 10 games straight why dont the refs respect kd like that

Brad Stevens always has such a smug look on his face

Kelly Olynyk is an ugly woman

Say want you want about that girl being ugly, but man she got game

Apparently according to espn Celtics are better than us

They might be by then end of tonight

Danny Ainge plays the media better than Presti. Doug Collins has me thinking the Celtics are title favorites smh

why is isiah on russ lolz

Man I love smart

I might be taller than isiah Thomas.

KD loves playing in the gahden

THIS GAME DOESN'T COUNT CUZ JAE CROWDER IS OUT

BRADLEY WOULD BE DOPE ON THIS TEAM

Ibaka got the same amount of boards as isiah Thomas

KD ON THE CELTICS WOULD BE AWSOME

KD not going to no Celtics

Donovan is one of those coaches I always used to make fun of. You know damn well ain't nobody listening to you if you use words with more than three syllables

Why can't we be this consistent every game? SMH

Because sometimes we have to play against good teams

We're up by 30, on the road, to a team that is seen as better than us by the network we're playing on right now.

Brad Stevens has really pretty eyes It’s not weird for me to say that, right?

Doc rivers gave the Celtics comeback tips in the lockerroom at half time and if that doesn't work, whine, a lot

The crowd is dead. Excellent!

Billy to scared to play garbage time lineup. He knows we can blow this lead still

I like Jordan Mickey a lot

Tyler Zeller has too much hustle for Kanter, getting the mid range j and the spin

Here comes Jordan Mickey, outlet passing to Terry Rozier for three The Boston All-Stars are out

Boston is so white

Oh no, the lead is down to 23.

Bench can't hold a lead against the Celtics scrubs and y'all want to tell me we need to stop staggering KD and Russ because "it doesn't work"

The Celtics have like 9 guards

They should let Zeller and Singler have an awkward white-guy dance-off to see who wins the game.

Smart Billy playing KD he wont go somewhere else when hes injured and out for a whole season

Terry Rozier and James Young are great reminders that Boston has no clue what they're doing in the draft  (MY NOTE:  Too soon to say about Rozier but I agree about Young)

What the hell? A 37 point lead is at 16?

"you could say Boston slipped the thunder a Mickey"

In Olynyks locker, for going out later

Comments From The Other Side - Thunder, Home 74bmehe6RkyzWI8lLsTj_image

Morrow looking at the Boston bench like "Trade for me this summer, cuz I know yall would play me!"

are we good again, or we we still suck?

We won a national TV game! Thanks Boston!

Good win, but I'll admit, when they cut it to 15 on Hunter's three, I had to calm my bowels..

We lost to the Bulls twice We suck Worst 3 seed ever

Nah, that's this year's Celtics

Celtics are 4th, heat are 3rd now

So people think KD should go to Boston?

Boston people think this

Boston has room for 2 max deals and the 3rd pick in the draft

ESPN just wants him to go to a big market to make him easier to exploit for their profits

Durant a +30. No Crowder helped

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down