Delonte West

3 posters

Go down

Delonte West Empty Delonte West

Post by bobheckler Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 am

https://www.facebook.com/petTEAblog/videos/1604228819867458/

READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

Delonte West: Former NBA Player Reportedly Seen Asking for Money

Former NBA Player Delonte West was seen begging for money in the Streets. WOW, Life is crazy it can go any way you can go from being All the way UP, to the bottom real quick.

West was seen wearing no shoes outside a Jack in the Box, and when a fan approached him, he said, "I’m not about that life anymore,”. West played for four different NBA teams, but now appears to be at his worst and homeless.

http://www.theroot.com/blog/the-grapevine/delonte-west-says-hes-not-homeless/

Delonte West Says He’s Not Homeless
The former NBA player says he wasn’t begging for money, but helping a homeless man in Prince George’s County, Md.

Yesha Callahan
BY: YESHA CALLAHAN
Posted: June 28, 2016
Delonte West
Delonte West
TWITTER
Delonte West’s post-NBA career has been well chronicled over the last year because recent sightings of the former NBA star have been questionable. Earlier this year, people speculated about West’s mental health after he was seen in a Texas parking lot in seeming disarray. Some said he escaped from a hospital where he was receiving treatment; however, what we do know is that he was moved from one hospital to another after receiving incorrect medications.

Apparently, West is now back in his hometown area of Prince George’s County, Md., and once again, he has people worried about his well-being. On Sunday, West was seen walking on a road in Maryland, and, of course, someone captured a photo and quickly posted it to social media.

Let's Pray For Delonte West Y'all He Bipolar And On St.Barnabas Road Bumming Smh He Ain't Taking His Medicine pic.twitter.com/gLvnTtEEKn

— J.J (@JJ_RipCuba) June 26, 2016

Of course, people assumed he was homeless and out begging for money. But, according to West, that couldn’t be any further from the truth. In fact, West said he was doing something more people in the world should do: feeding the homeless. In a statement to MediaTakeOut, West said that was exactly what he was doing.

“I was helping a homeless man in my neighborhood that’s paralyzed from [the] neck down. I parked my car and got out to help because it was 90-degree weather and I was feeling blessed at the moment for just having legs,” West said.

Instead of rushing to get some retweets on Twitter, maybe the person who posted the photo should have simply reached out to West and asked, “Hey. How are you?”

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Delonte West Empty Re: Delonte West

Post by arambone Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 am

I have a mood disorder too. Shocking, I know.

arambone

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 am

Less in more....harness harness

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down