Delonte West..

3 posters

Go down

Delonte West.. Empty Delonte West..

Post by Matty Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm

was just in yahoo's top 10 trending searches...

latest news on Delonte- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/delonte-west-really-did-apply-for-a-furniture-store-job/2011/09/29/gIQAh1Z07K_blog.html?wprss=reliable-source

ive always thought delonte's approach tot he game, given everything he had and more was very much in the tradition of Celtics Past.. now like so many Celtics of old, Delonte is now also working a reguler mans job.

although this is probaly bad news since i think it suggests Delonte might not have been saving those millions he's made thus far, i think it shows a lot of charecter on his part..

more and more i like this guy, really one of my fav Celtics ever.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Delonte West.. Empty Re: Delonte West..

Post by bobheckler Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

I wonder, if Delonte West hadn't gotten into his legal problems and had his passport taken away, would he be moving furniture in Italy now?

btw, here's a copy of his job application. Note his explanation about his felony conviction.

bob

http://www.redsarmy.com/.a/6a01156f2c3287970c015435c2d398970c-popup
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RESO Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:56 pm

D West has been one of my favorites since he was a rookie. Always playing every game like it's the finals, but underrated by most. This is probably not the case, but hopefully he has saved some of that money and is working anyway. He has had some unfortunate problems with the law, and his mental health, but I don't think that affects his approach to the game or his on-court attitude.

Bob, that's hilarious - "misunderstanding.." :-)
RESO
RESO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down