6 posters

Go down

Draymond Green Arrested For Assault Empty Draymond Green Arrested For Assault

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/07/draymond_green.html

Draymond Green arrested for assault in East Lansing

Brendan F. Quinn | bquinn@mlive.com By Brendan F. Quinn | bquinn@mlive.com

on July 11, 2016 at 11:50 AM, updated July 11, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green -- the former Michigan State star and member of this summer's United States Olympic men's basketball team -- was arrested for assault Sunday in East Lansing, according to MLive sources.

The details of Green's arrest are unknown at this time.

"The police department is not confirming any arrest with that name," said Lt. Scott Wrigglesworth, the East Lansing police department Public Information Officer. "What I can confirm is that we did arrest a current NBA basketball player this weekend and he was arrested for assault. That's all we're confirming right now."

bob
MY NOTE:  I wonder if they arrested him for kicking someone in the 'nads.  Basketball is a 365 days-a-year job now, you never want to get out of shape, even if it is the off-season. He should plead that he's in training.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Draymond Green Arrested For Assault Empty Re: Draymond Green Arrested For Assault

Post by steve3344 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:59 pm

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/07/draymond_green.html

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Draymond Green Arrested For Assault Empty Re: Draymond Green Arrested For Assault

Post by worcester Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Six months in jail and there goes 80% of GSW's rebounding core. I can't believe they let go both Bogut and Ezeli. KD is not going to be rebounding and clogging up the lanes on D.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by tjmakz Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:23 pm

worcester wrote:Six months in jail and there goes 80% of GSW's rebounding core. I can't believe they let go both Bogut and Ezeli. KD is not going to be rebounding and clogging up the lanes on D.

GS signed Zaza Pachulia.
He's better than Bogut or Ezeli.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:25 pm

"I did not know that," as Johnny Carson used to say. You're my new Ed McMahon TJ. Smart move by the Warriors.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:55 pm

tjmakz wrote:
worcester wrote:Six months in jail and there goes 80% of GSW's rebounding core. I can't believe they let go both Bogut and Ezeli. KD is not going to be rebounding and clogging up the lanes on D.

GS signed Zaza Pachulia.
He's better than Bogut or Ezeli.

TJ,

Zaza might be better, all round, than Ezeli but I do not agree about Bogut.

Their rebounding/minute is comparable (12.2/36 for Bogut, 12.9/36 for Zaza). Zaza's number from last year, however, is 20% better than any other year in his career. Bogut's blocks/minute are MUCH better than Pachulia's (2.8/36mpg vs .4/36mpg). To put in perspective just how bad Zaza's rim protection is Kelly Olynyk, not exactly a human flyswatter, is averaging .8 blocks/36mpg. Kelly Olynyk, of all people, blocks 2x as many shots/minute of floor time as Zaza.

Bogut shot 62.7%, Zaza 46.6%.
Bogut averaged 9.3points/36, Zaza 11.7 points/36 but I will almost guarantee you Zaza will get fewer touches on GSW because they have more shooters than any other team, including the Dallas Mavericks. Fewer touches, fewer fgas and fgm, fewer points/minute of play.

The only area Zaza is clearly superior than Bogut is in frito shooting. Bogut is AWFUL.

I'm not anti-Zaza but he is now on a team where his primary responsibility is rim protection and rebounding and one of those, shot blocking, is his greatest weakness. In fact, with Bogut and Ezeli both gone, Zaza and maybe Draymond Green are the only shot blockers on GSW and Green isn't that great either.

Zaza is also 32 1/2 years old. Bogut is 31 1/2. I realize that's not a big difference, especially since Zaza has stayed mostly healthy, but they don't even gain there.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ram Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Bogut is better than Zaza
Ram
Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:34 pm

SlateVerified account
‏@Slate
Notorious NBA groin attacker arrested for reportedly slapping fan, but not in the groin http://slate.me/29vXeeR

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

Max is 93 days in jail, $500 fine or both.

He won't do any jail time, and won't miss any time on court for time spent in court.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down