TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King

3 posters

Go down

TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King Empty TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King

Post by dbrown4 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 am

For some reason, I just like seeing how the commentators and cameramen work games. Last night, TNT made it quite clear that LeBron was "playing" even though he didn't play last night. The thing I found most amusing was the complete abandonment that happened at the end of the game. Throughout the game, the camera and commentators flashed pictures of LeBron either dancing or saluting or giving Mo Williams or Mike Brown unsolicited advice, all while it was pretty clear CLE was going to win sans LeBron. For a while I thought LeBron was actually in the game, but the nice suit he had on slapped me back into reality.

Once the outcome was determined since Mo Williams couldn't get his 40th 3-point shot off and Varejeo had erected a shopping mall and Chicago had won fair and square, LeBron's mug was nowhere to be found!! Not even a quick flashing shot of disappointment. Nothing. The one shot they did show of LeBron's was out of sequence. It wasn't after the game. Ride the wrong horse again, TNT?

The rest of the team did show good sportsmanship, shaking everyone's hands afterwards, losing graciously.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King Empty Re: TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Who is it that chastised me for saying that LeBron was a poor sport????
This guy has the league wrapped around his finger, and now the stations too.
It is sickening.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King Empty Re: TNT falls deeper in the tank with the King

Post by jeb Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:13 pm

rosie t

And he aint done squat
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:51 pm

the "king" is in street clothes agin today but putting on a mugging/clowning display that is garnering some airtime
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 pm

I heard they were going to make a "story" of his life!!!!! HA HA
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down