THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING?

5 posters

Go down

THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING? Empty THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING?

Post by 112288 Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:22 pm

New video mocks James, ad campaign

NEW ORLEANS—Cleveland, it turns out, has some very specific ideas about what LeBron James should do.

A video making the rounds on the internet, apparently posted on YouTube by a Cleveland filmmaker, remixes James' Nike ad in which he asks "What should I do?"

The ad was a response to the backlash James provoked with his nationally televised announcement that he would sign with the Miami Heat after playing seven seasons in Cleveland.

The video portrays different Cleveland sports fans and their disgust with James.

"Boston? Game 5? We watched. You quit," one fan says in the video, referring to last season's 32-point loss in the playoffs.

Before tipoff against New Orleans on Friday night, James said he had seen the video.

"It was all right," he said. "They could have done a better job."

The video ends with a fan on the street saying "We wanted you to be who you said you'd be."

That's immediately followed by a recording of James saying: "I got a goal. And that's a huge goal and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland, and I won't stop 'til I get it."

Accompanying that is an image of the iconic ad banner with James' image and the words "We are all witnesses" on it, falling off a building.

Back to top Go down

THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING? Empty Re: THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING?

Post by gyso Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F959ukD6nBc

Enjoy. Again and again.

Back to top Go down

THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING? Empty Re: THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING?

Post by Matty Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 am

beyond hilarious
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:13 pm

there will never be a legacy like the legacy of queenie bron bron. this was great, and while it is true, they could have done a better job, they done good. lol
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by babyskyhook Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 pm

I love that video. It calls him and Nike out for how full of it he is and that lame ad is with its fake confessional. It's about as genuine as Lebron.

Good for Cleveland for clowning Lebron and his nonsense.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down