Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:03 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/12/comments-from-other-side-raptors-12916.html

I think we'll open as underdogs at Vegas. Boston w/o IT is still a very dangerous team. They look more disciplined tbh. I say we will win tonight, but B2bs on the road are always tricky...

I do think they will struggle to score, even against the Raps' moderately porous D, without Thomas. And although his absence will help them defensively, of late it hasn't mattered much what teams do defensively against the Raps.

The Raps used to regularly scorch the Horford led Hawks on the boards and it should be no different tonight as the Celtics are a pretty poor rebounding team in general this year.

Avery Bradley is leading the team in rebounding... Haha. Sullinger is going to help this team a lot.

Sullinger is going to be good. He won position on Val more often than not. Boxing out seems automatic to him.

Siakam vs. Amir....let the new vs. Old commence

The only thing I'm nervous about is Marcus Smart flopping and injuring one of our players. I can't stand his stupid face.
Edit: this was my 4000th post and I wasted it on Marcus f***ing Smart. Now I hate him even more!

Maybe Crowder will eat some crow tonight.

To those watching the Celtics feed, drink every time he complains about the Raptors getting a call. (I'd have said every time he complains about the Celtics NOT getting a call, but that might entail an ER visit)

Vegas say we're puppies tonight. (underdogs) Let's prove em wrong

Well, we ARE playing the only team that can challenge the Cavs in the East!

What's the over/under on Marcus smart flops?

Time to pound the Celtics per usual. Once again this ain't Baseball. Atlantic is ours.

Miss you Amir

Jae crowder in the offseason "were not worried about the raptors" lmao lets destroy these clowns. Idk who Celtics backup pg is but lowry is gonna destroy him. I love when Norman powell starts

Nothing would make me happier than beating down this overrated group of trash. Let's get it.

Finally. About time we get to matchup with the vaunted Celtics.

This should be a blowout without Thomas; Sully know all their playbooks easy win

The Celtics are so overrated but coming off a back to back and then travelling is never easy. They won't have Thomas but we've never seen them with Horford either.

Get to see Amir playing again a good thing too

Seeing Amir in another jersey brings tears to my eyes Sad Wish he was here for all the success we're having now.

Wish Thomas was playing so they couldn't make any excuses.

No Isaiah Thomas means we basically win by default. That team cannot play offense without IT

Scored 117 without him last game, won't be able to take advantage of him defending Lowry.

They're another one of these teams that just chucks 3s shamelessly, but they don't get to the line well and only Thomas is really adept at drawing fouls. Since we've been fouling a lot, this might be a big advantage, but it's one game and you never know how it's going to be called or who will step up.

Bradley gives the illusion of having an impact on D even when he's having no effect. Being physical, hounding, bodying, etc. doesn't neccessarily mean it's doing anything. Bradley has a much greater impact on smaller guards because he can contest more effectively and is unreal at navigating screens

Val should have no problem this game. Celtics have no post defense

Pascal siakam has better numbers than jaylan brown lol

Today is the day where Marcus smarts flop is going to work. The refs are going to call these terrible flops against us.

Feeling almost like a must win tonight, leave no doubts about who the best team in the division is

Real disrespect to have Raptors 2 point underdogs despite Celtics missing arguably their best player.

I miss Amir's amazing screens

Surprised nobody from Boston has flopped yet.

And Bradley just did Lol.

Amir hit a three against us. Damn

Defense sucks again. Sigh.

Derozan is annoying

JV late to recover onto Horford, Lowry has to leave Smart, Horford finds Smart.

For an all star level player, Demar sure can be terrible at times

Accumulating that winter girth.
Comments From The Other Side - Raptors, Home Image

Just tuning in. Why aren't we winning?

Celts not shy. Chucking 3s like no tomorrow

Celtics need some **** stars, not Horford and IT.

Derozan is not very good

Celtics fans cheer only when something good happens to their team. We The North cheer all the time. With love, go F*** yourself Boston!

My lord Boston can't miss from 3...they are 48 percent overall.. But 54% from 3.... That can't hold...

Browns looking good

Yes.. He looks better ... Still.. He is a rookie and will do rookie things.... Force him to shoot.. Stats says he will miss way more than he makes..

The Boston Refs are the worst so be careful our team

Please sit derozan---DeClanker DeBabyCry is on full display tonight

The refereeing against the raptors really is something this year... And I've never been the type to blame refs. But this season, it's atrocious. They're treating demar and Lowry like they're scrubs/role players.

There is so little diversity in the Boston crowd for a pretty diverse city

Brown feasting on our slow/weak guards and forwards

This team is fools gold again.

lmao the celtics are so annoying.. some of these shots they make

Getting beat by scrubs who do nothing but shoot

Brown exposing us.

Man really wish Brown would have fallen in the draft. If he figures out the ball handling and jumpshot could be scary.

Man I hate the Celtics with a passion but their rookie Brown is going to be a amazing in the future. **** Brooklyn

Getting outworked in all facets.

Celtics are a squeeze blood from a stone team. If you don't match their intensity, it's gonna be a long night.

Can someone please explain to me Kelly Olynyk's facial hair? Why does it continue to exist on his face? Hasn't a woman pointed out to him that it's not a good look? (MY NOTE:  Last year it was his hair, now it's his beard)

were not tired were playing like idiots. our defense will always be trash.

we are not as good as our record. This defense will lead us nowhere in the playoffs

Were not tired or this aint about effort. Our bb IQ for this game is trash

Boston and chicago are better teams than us

according to Boston's floor reporter, Raptors are Olynyk's former team. She didn't even apologize as Kelly corrected her.

Celtics look better without Thomas they actually passing no ISO (MY NOTE:  Until crunch time and we needed points from the field or the line.  Then we weren't better without him)

Celtics better without Thomas

I don't want to see the Celtics in the playoffs.

We are using the Amir Johnson method of ankle rehabilitation. Let the player keep playing on it until he grinds his ankles into dust.

Raps glaring weaknesses exposed... Boston and Chicago will pass them in the standings before too long..

These fools flopping like crazy

Rozier looks like he gets shot out of a cannon

Brad Stevens in shambles. You're still handsome Brad. Best looking coach in the NBA.

Brad Stevens randomly puts Tyler Zeller in?

Celtics fans absolutely hate his rotations. I remember we used to hate Casey's.

Smart is the new worst flopper in the NBA.

I think this is the better Celtics team we are playing due to the fact that IT-3 kills their defense

I thought Crowder was a budding star. Guys been invisible.

They just like him because these Bostonians can say his name with that shit accent they have. Saying Xander Bogaerts is just glistening with Boston annunciation....

None of the Celtics "budding stars" are even close to as good as Lowry

the celtics are so overrated it's hilarious.

I think Boston leads the league in one category for sure... Really bad statements with their hair....led by the skunk look from Marcus smart.

Smart is a disgrace. What a flopper.

Isiah is out tonight, we should be blowing these guys out

Smart flopping like a fish

Marcus smart is so unlikeable

Crowder ruining my fantasy team with all his bricks

Havent watched much of Boston but they sure love to chuck a lot

Celtics offense will obviously have bad stretches without Thomas.

Horford is killing JV Casey how can you not see that my god

Horford is abusing the **** out of jv

Hereford would've looked nice on this team.

Seems like all Hortford does is stand at the 3 point line now.

Crowder playing for the Raps tonight.

Don't Celtics realize there are 2 point shots?

I love seeing Boston sports fans angry..

Marcus Smart has to be one of the most annoying guys in the league, between his hair and his flopping

LOL Al Horford **** up so many times late in games

Poor shot selection by Crowder they had numbers. Go to the basket.

If he was a better shooter I'd be fine with it if I was Stevens, but otherwise take the easy 2.

That's game thx refs      lowry w the superstar call

Gotta say were def got the refs on our side down the stretch TN.

Player of the game goes to Crowder and his dumb **** shots!

Crowders unnecessary hero ball 3 for the win.

That was a clear foul, are Celtics fans that delusional? Horford clearly doesn't give Lowry space to land.

Didn't realize Celtics chucked so much. Must be contagious from IT

Celtics shot 42 threes in this game, that's disgusting

I really like Rozier and Brown. They will be great players

Damn. What happened to James young. Mans was a projected top 5 pick at one point

Celts never get calls refs don't want Boston to win

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down