for thoe who like Cousins.

3 posters

Go down

for thoe who like Cousins. Empty for thoe who like Cousins.

Post by kdp59 Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:26 am

http://hoopshype.com/storyline/demarcus-cousins-trade/

Gambadoro reports the discussions have centered around involving small forward T.J. Warren, center Alex Len, Phoenix’s first-round pick this year and possibly more. The Suns own all of their future picks and also own two future Miami Heat first-round picks from the Goran Dragic deal.

lets see Len, Warren a mid to late lottery pick and another first?

hmmmmmm.......
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

for thoe who like Cousins. Empty Re: for thoe who like Cousins.

Post by wideclyde Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:54 am

Most of all the stuff mentioned in this timeline on Cousins has been seen on our board although not in such a long detailed one list format.

The trouble with reading that entire list is the fact that no where on the list is a mention of even one of the front office issues that have taken place in Sacramento since Cousins arrived (and, also nothing about their issues prior to his arrival). I would very much like to see a very similar list revealing the moves and responses to the actions of their front office.

Cousins moving comes down to two items for me. First, do the Kings want to move forward with him or without him? I think that they should start over without him because unless they change their ways whatever they are going to do will get a fresh chance.

Second, what does Cousins want to get paid? It is pretty obvious that the Kings will be able to pay him much more than any other team. For him, is getting a chance to play for a better team in better situations and yet still make a lot of money more important than the money he can get in Sacramento?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Sure, I like Cousins.  Actually, I love them.  Especially Cathy, she used to babysit me when we were younger.  Oh, not what you meant?

DeMarcus.  Right.

No doubt he's as big and nasty a forward as there is in the NBA right now, but I think neither he nor The Kings intend to part ways.

Even if it was up for consideration, we don't have enough to make the deal.  Perhaps even if we threw in The Nets pick.  Which we should not.

There are some forwards that might be a great fit for us, that we might be able to snare with our own first pick this year.

I think Cousins is still about to hit the major cash prize with The Kings. Big extension. Big.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down