NBA Draft: Did the Boston Celtics trade down for Jayson Tatum?

+5
bobheckler
fierce
dboss
red16russ11
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NBA Draft: Did the Boston Celtics trade down for Jayson Tatum? - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA Draft: Did the Boston Celtics trade down for Jayson Tatum?

Post by NYCelt Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:35 pm

fierce wrote:I'm still not sold on the Celts keeping the #3 pick.

Celts going to draft a SF in Tatum at #3 then give another SF in Hayward 30m per year in free-agency?

I still think Ainge is planning something big.

fierce,

Could be.

I think they might prefer to draft Tatum/Jackson over pursuing Hayward. That would leave the team with a promising prospect to help add offense, and the ability to pursue a big by trade/FA to help fix rebounding issues.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

NBA Draft: Did the Boston Celtics trade down for Jayson Tatum? - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA Draft: Did the Boston Celtics trade down for Jayson Tatum?

Post by gyso Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:34 pm

NYCelt wrote:
fierce wrote:I'm still not sold on the Celts keeping the #3 pick.

Celts going to draft a SF in Tatum at #3 then give another SF in Hayward 30m per year in free-agency?

I still think Ainge is planning something big.

fierce,

Could be.

I think they might prefer to draft Tatum/Jackson over pursuing Hayward.  That would leave the team with a promising prospect to help add offense, and the ability to pursue a big by trade/FA to help fix rebounding issues.

Regards

Ny,

That's how I read the tea leaves as well. Pursue a big by trade/free agency to help our rebounding (and rim protection ?) issues.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2