bobheckler
worcester
KyleCleric
Matty
Shamrock1000
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

latest rumor - Danny going after Marc Gasol - Page 2 Empty Re: latest rumor - Danny going after Marc Gasol

Post by worcester Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Jae deserves to have his number retired here, just on the basis of his heart. I totally respect the man. Best of luck to him.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

latest rumor - Danny going after Marc Gasol - Page 2 Empty Re: latest rumor - Danny going after Marc Gasol

Post by dboss Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Jae is not going anywhere.

Danny is reportedly shopping Smart. Ab jg and ms all play good defense but ms cannot throw the ball in the ocean. If you want to score with cavs, Toronto ab and jc are keepers at least for this year.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Danny has always been a smart shopper.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:15 pm

BleedGreen wrote:That's not the latest rumor.

There has been nothing out there about DANNY actively trying to get Gasol. This is Chris Mannix saying, "The Celtics have liked Marc Gasol for a long time and now the Grizzlies may have to rebuild."

It is not feasible to add Gasol's 22.6m salary next season until the trade deadline anyhow and Tatum or Bradley/the Grizzlies pick back would have to headline the package to make the $ work and be fair value to Memphis, soooo... silly to even think about right now

BleedGreen,

I had read the same thing.

No word of Boston pursuing Gasol at this time.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:22 pm

swish wrote:
BleedGreen wrote:
swish wrote:Gasol would be way to expensive - Vucevic at 12 mil makes more sense. While he doesn't shoot the 3, he is a good rebounder and better than average shooter, for a big, from mid range.

swish

It would make me physically ill to have to see Bradley & Crowder moved for Vucevic. If Danny feels that truly is the way to go and the price of getting Hayward to sign and adding a serviceable rebounded then so be it, but man, that is YUCK!

In reality it would be Bradley and Crowder for Haywood and Vucevic.

swish

Are we allowed two "ic"s?

bob
P.S. @ Atlanta Hartsfield now.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:30 pm

bobheckler wrote:
swish wrote:
BleedGreen wrote:
swish wrote:Gasol would be way to expensive - Vucevic at 12 mil makes more sense. While he doesn't shoot the 3, he is a good rebounder and better than average shooter, for a big, from mid range.

swish

It would make me physically ill to have to see Bradley & Crowder moved for Vucevic. If Danny feels that truly is the way to go and the price of getting Hayward to sign and adding a serviceable rebounded then so be it, but man, that is YUCK!

In reality it would be Bradley and Crowder for Haywood and Vucevic.

swish

Are we allowed two "ic"s?  

bob
P.S.  @ Atlanta Hartsfield now.

Ugh.
 Normally I'm 25 minutes from that airport. My wife is in and out for work weekly. But in ohio. Sometime bob, if u have time If u r in the area I might be able swing by airport for a drink... or two... or three...
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:43 pm

Celts could get pretty icky with Vucevic
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2