D.Wade giving hints hes staying in Miami?

2 posters

Go down

D.Wade giving hints hes staying in Miami? Empty D.Wade giving hints hes staying in Miami?

Post by Brandon$$ Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'm looking forward to a good team to build, and being with some great players next year, and to continue to beef up our roster," Wade said. Notice his use of the pronoun "our." ESPN.com

And also note that at no point did Wade ever expressly state a desire to head elsewhere. But he did place the onus on Pat Riley to make things happen over the summer. "I'm not putting no pressure on myself. I think I put myself in a great situation three years ago to sign this deal to make sure that my team stays competitive. We've got some work to do, the front office has to do it, and there's no pressure on me," Wade said. "I've said where my heart is, and I think any player that's thinking about wanting to come to Miami, they know where my heart is. You just have to see things being done and accomplished. "We see that, and we'll be talking again." ESPN.com

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm
Brandon$$
Brandon$$

Back to top Go down

D.Wade giving hints hes staying in Miami? Empty Re: D.Wade giving hints hes staying in Miami?

Post by swedeinestonia Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

It is too bad for Wade he is not (?) enough of a franchise player or Miami is not enough of a market to put in the kind of money Cleveland does.

With similar support players he would be doing pretty good... somewhere along a championship Very Happy
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down