Cav's Fans Comment on The Trade

2 posters

Go down

Cav's Fans Comment on The Trade Empty Cav's Fans Comment on The Trade

Post by pete Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

It is interesting to see what the other side thinks:

Not thrilled at all, IT is too much of a question mark with that hip, it remains to be seen if he can even make it on to the floor next season, and he's probably even a worse defender than Kyrie was.

Amazing how fugging stupid Cleveland sports fans are. Trade a superstar for 3 scrubs and 80% of the people like the trade.

CLEVELAND SPORTS FANS ARE DUMB

What's not to like?

Thomas won't play for 6 mil for long? And he likes to bring that up a lot.

Whatever motivates. Cavs should park a Brinks truck outside The Q.

Yes, Kyrie got his wish of being traded, but it didnot see this deal will make him happy

He waived his trade kicker to make the deal go through...that means he is happy.

This is a fantastic return for Kyrie - far better than any of the various things we've seen float around the internet. The team is likely improved in the short term, and has a fantastic asset in the Nets pick that gives them not only something they could use to build on if Lebron goes, or package with a couple contracts for a high level player and get even more loaded if he stays.

What drugs are u on?

Just went and did some research and discovered that Ante Zizic, whom no one is mentioning was a first round pic by Boston, is 6'11", 240 # and is only 20 years old! Kyrie is better than Isaiah, but he and Crowder are only 28 and 27 respectively AND, an very high pick, possibly the 1st in 2018??? Hate to lose Kyrie, but I'm liking this haul, especially if Zizic turns out to be a quality banger on the inside!!!

He was the best big man in the Adriatic League last year, which is the league that produced Jusuf Nurkic and Nikola Jokic. He's a valued energy big prospect on a cheap contract.

LeBron to Boston next year.

They will not have the cap room...especially now.

Love your sense of humor!!! LOL

Assuming Thomas is healthy and comes back to form then with him, Crowder, Derrick Rose at PG (plus Brooklyn's pick) they end up stronger than with Irving . I have never heard of a player bail on his mates like Irving (except, LeBron, O'Neal and Durant) and don't want him around. It's pathetic to hear that he can't play with one of the best ever players in the NBA because he wants to be THE star.

here's a $1 go buy a clue

Deals are about leverage. Cavs were under the gun to trade Kyrie and everyone knew he wanted out. That the front office got what they did was impressive. If they waited until season, and Kyrie was holding out, we'd all be celebrating if they just got a first round pick. Go Cavs!

Good luck to you Kyrie. Don't blame you for wanting to get away from James.

Kyrie is an unbelievable talent. The Celtics will see that. Not a fan of Thomas. He always goes left and is just an ok dribbler. But he is fast. I like the pick though. About as good as the Cavs could have done.

I don't think Celtic fans will be cool with a guy dribbling 23 seconds off the shot clock to throw up an off balanced shot. Kyrie won't have the same spacing he had here in Cleveland and his body is going to pay for it. I wish him the best though.

Mr. Dribbles will be ecstatic in Boston being the main offensive option, at least until the won-lost record plays out.

If LeBron is happy, then we should all be happy. In Cleveland that is, we aren't overly concerned with Boston's happiness. He's your problem now... We got enough to worry about.

For all y'all throwing salt at Kyrie, remember, he hit the biggest shot in Cavaliers history not too long ago! I'm gonna miss him, but it is time for him to grow and see if he can lead a team on his own.

I like the trade. We at least got a top tier point guard in return, plus a much needed 1st round pick. We gotta start preparing for "Life After Lebron part 2". Might as well do it now and lay the groundwork.

At first I hated it. But think about this......the Cavaliers have two assets (Pick and IT) that could bring a SIGNIFICANT player in here by trade deadline. The following players could be placed on trade block by Feb:

Westbrook

Anthony Davis

Boogie Cousins

What better way to keep LBJ by bring in a more significant player with the Nets pick and a couple of salary pieces.

At worse we have a chance at a significant talent in the draft. I feel better the more I think about it.

dumbest trade ever. 3 stiffs for a superstar makes no sense at all

what happens to the C's when Irving inevitably gets hurt?

Thomas is hurt. Damaged goods.

Ainge has to be rolling on the floor right now yelling, hurry, get Altman back on the phone. I've got to make another trade with these morons.

AINGE is laughing his azz off

Danny Ainge just pantsed the Cavs in the lunch room.

Happiest guy in Cleveland right now is Kevin Love. He might actually get passed the basketball now when LBJ isn't on the floor.

m not sure Kyrie EVER passed to Kevin when Lebron wasn't in the game. Also I'm not even sure Kyrie knows how to MAKE an entry pass into the post.

I don't like this trade! I LOVE IT!! Are you kiddin' me?!! Good trade for both teams but really fabulous for Cleveland!!

danny ainge got hoodwinked. the celtics keep trading away defense to get offense. and who thinks lebron will let the Cavs lose to Kyrie?

So, if Thomas is damaged goods and doesn't completely recover, then the Cavs got Crowder, Zizic and a pick for Irving. Danny Ainge has to be uncontrollably giddy right now.

And how many all star teams has Zizic made lol.

You must not have grasped the meaning.

Thomas does not have to be compltely recovered. DRose, PG. If necessary, LJames, with Crowder at SF.

Don't care at all , basketball sucks

You like hanging around and commenting on things that suck for you? Weird.

If you don't care then why did you bother posting a comment. When people truly don't care about something they don't bother

Big win today for Danny Ainge and Brad Stevens.

As for Cleveland, not so much.

how so? We got rid of the most overrated ball hogging player in the NBA and got a almost certain lottery pick for 2018 from Brooklyn

But IT can take over games! I thnk it was against Washington in the playoffs that I saw that.
F
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Cav's Fans Comment on The Trade Empty Re: Cav's Fans Comment on The Trade

Post by red16russ11 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:27 pm

So.....CLE fans have pretty much the same views on the trade as BOS fans......LOL
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:01 pm

I thought the same thing!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content