Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/10/comments-from-other-side-heat-102817.html

Most embarrassing loss of the season so far. (after Riley gave his State of the Heat address a few days ago)

Tonight we put together the best game of the year!    TAKE NO PRISONERS...

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Giphy

Scheduled loss

Olynyk revenge game, we got this

Celtics ain't all that.  Got almost whole new team.  We should beat them easily.

Conversation overheard behind press row: Justise Winslow can't keep missing point blank shots. Hard to argue otherwise.   Getting really hard trying to defend him.

Don't suck. Limit winslow's minutes.

In before Kyrie goes all "layup king" against us.

Irving should of sign with the Heat

So Hassan Whiteside is out again, his injury must be worse than what they are telling us. Another L incoming.

I don't wanna get sonned by Al Horford. He hits 3s now and it's really annoying!

It's like half the posters on this board are Canadian Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Icon_lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.zVkcSKjl0D

That is by law of The Olynyk.

olynick is ass as center, please make a change spo.

Kelly Olynyk leads the NBA in charges drawn this season (5).

All I know is that boy needs to cut his nasty hair.    He needs a good crew cut and a shave, and some discipline

its time to knock down one of the "big" teams.. Boston will do.

Celtics are dangerous especially if we keep defending like pure horseshit. I would love to be wrong and will be watching and posting, but I am expecting a loss.

We don't have weapons against skilled bigs.. But we do have weapons against Boston players. I m expecting good game and positive outcome.. If not a win, a good defensive game.

Boston/Brad Stevens always gives us troubles.

Why would you consider it a revenge game for Olynyk, he left Boston on good terms in free agency.

If Boston doesn't win the East this year it’s because of disastrous injury and not because Cleveland didn’t hand them the key with a disastrous trade. The Heat need to beat them now because by December, the Celts will be too much to handle.

Olynyk = 2018 DPOY
Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Tenor

If we don't win this...  We are underachieving.   No other way to spin it.

C's have one of the best 3 point D, doubt we can win without Hassan  (MY NOTE:  Hassan hates to leave the paint, why would his presence improve your 3pt D?)

Easy Win.

It's a good thing Kyrie is trash at defense. That's our best match-up 

Arena looks empty , freaking Miami people are always late Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Nonono.gif.pagespeed.ce.oC6CHGXp0m

We need a SF like Tatum

Celtics got this team figured out early. Wouldn’t shock me if these guys are getting blown out by halftime. We suck

Kelly O gonna carry us tonight aint he   revenge game incoming

They got annoying fanbase that bitches about refs while they get all the calls. They also got worst commentator in Tommy.    **** them big time.  (MY NOTE:  That's 10x World Champion, 2x HOFer Mister Heinsohn to you, meat)

Just forfeit Bostonm

TJ making Smart look very dumb tbh

Winslow sucks.He doesn't even look like a basketball player out there half of the time

This team needs a trade though. Riley is my guy, but he’s SENILE and CRAZY as hell if he thinks this current squad is anything more than a 7/8 seed and first round exit.

Olynyk wants this

I really hate that bitch ass Smart, disgusting player.

Smart, if this can be consistent, watch out.

Torched by Marcus Smart. Gross.

I hate Smart but if he was available I'd love him.

Tyson owning us on the boards... ****ing Canadian scrub cant rebound

Kelly makes two nice plays then two dumb turnovers... Then repeat...

Marcus Smart, is the most garbage good player ever seen. One game he is garage then the next he kicking ass

Olynyk is a horrible defender.

Good grief, Kyrie switched hands in the air

When you compare Tatum/Jaylen Brown to Winslow, they are miles ahead, and Tatum is a rookie

The Marcus Smart show.

Only the Heat can make Marcus Smart look like Steph Curry..

Lookin’ a bit like the Washington Generals so far

If we only had Wade.

Nah, the way he's started the season, Cleveland can keep his washed a**.

Wayne chuckington  Ellington, the man with a turd arm

JJ has Horford on him. Why isn’t he feasting?

cuz Horford is good

He has a peanut head. How good can he be?

Marcus Smart has a head like a pitbull

We won 2 games with Mickey (not because of him),so why not give him a couple of minutes?

I truly believe that Miami has a set of low IQ players

Heat D is getting better. Hayward hasn’t scored yet.

To soon Man.

Need to get Horford another tech foul early in the 3rd quarter. Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Default_tongue

Is it Thanksgiving already? All of our players have been getting stuffed

Kyries gonna go off sooner or later.

Baynes playing well

We suck.

Tatum is going to be a bad boy.

He's ALOT better than I expected.

CLeaveland loss! That brightens my day!!!!

Tatum almost looked open on that shot.

Olynyk couldn't jump over a penny breh lol

Olynac cant even jump..

Kelly wants it

Irving killed dragic

I wish we'd get physical with somebody...ANYBODY on defense

Is Tatum lebron or what. Dude gets every touchy foul

The Olynyk Revenge Game is real 

AHAHAHA Smart TRIED TO FLOP but he **** it up. What a bitch

The Celtics have been begging us to win this and we're **** it up.

Irving is not woke

This game is very winnable. Kyrie is pretty much a non-factor.

Hate this roshier

Looks like Spo put Waiters in the dog house.

Oh no.  What if Dion finds something in there that belonged to Beasley….

I think the whole team found Beasley's stash with the way they’ve been playing

Should have tried harder to trade for Kyrie.

Sooner or later Kyrie was gonna ether us. He lives for these moments

Kyrie's bad shooting kept the Heat in the game for so long. Heat took too long to capitalize on all his misses.

**** IRVING

Irving is woke

How am I supposed to troll the Celtics now smh.

Me too and I had a nice picture of Baynes dead on the floor to post Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Icon_frown.gif.pagespeed.ce.WlBTWgbe-d

their effort was good tonight. But Celtics did 10% more in D with 10% less effort.How ?   With the Head.

A bunch of role Players on 10 mil per year or more, picked gor 3 or more years.   Maybe Pat is getting old….

I think Pat is/was obsessed with beating Lebron it has clouded his judgement the last 3 years. Too many bad decisions and dumb contracts handed out since then.

When you make a deal with l'Devil . .

Irving stepping up and winning the game. Smh 

I hate the ****** celtics!!!   They beat us to kyrie they beat us to horford they beat us to hayward and they beat us on the court.  i hate lebitch becuase he's the reason they are after us. 

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

Post by k_j_88 Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

These are hilarious. I'm dying for us to beat the Cavs, though. Just imagine the comments.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Heat, Away

Post by red16russ11 Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

Keep these coming. I need laughs first thing in the morning. Can't wait until we play the lakers..........until then, Go Celtics, keep the trolls at bay by winning.
I anticipate some intelligent comments tonight by Spurs fans, but I'm not holding my breath
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down