Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-11117.html

Boston  Is a fun team to watch. They have a lot of great young talent, and a extremely good coach. Shame Hayward got hurt, would’ve been fun seeing them firing on all cylinders.

Amazing.  Seven games in, the Celtics have held opponents to the second lowest scoring in the NBA at 94.9 points per game. The Kings, for reference, have held themselves to 94.1 points per game, so by my flawless bamboozlings, the best defense in the league is the Kings own offense.

I never really liked the Celtics, and after trading IT for Kyrie, I have my new reason to root against them. I can root against them because I don’t like seeing bullshit propagated by people that kids probably look up to. 

[ltr]
View image on Twitter
Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home DNkQhGHWkAAClxd[/ltr]

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home ZFdLhwbT_normalBleacher Report 

✔️@BleacherReport

[ltr]Kyrie says his research on the flat Earth theory led him to see "there is no real picture of Earth” Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home 1f30e http://ble.ac/2z9LpLM [/ltr]

I get the feeling he actually believes this nonsense, but got ridiculed so hard he tried to play it off as him messing with the media  He might actually just be a fool.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home 1mX1Jdk2cZDhtD85x8UKOV1KC5QShpcZKL__bBer_Ig

This game is likely to be really, really ugly

Let’s go Kings! I am hoping to see a much better team, but I expect to be blown out.

Gonna go out on a ledge here and predict we get our asses kicked

If the Kings can avoid coming out Flat   They may throw Kyrie for a real loop

A flat loop at the very least...

We scored     Before 6 minutes!

Randolph has to be our laziest defender of the last decade    And that saying something

Tonight it will start to come together for us  …says Homer Optimism.

Tough opponent, on the road on a back to back.

This is the game that turns the season around fellas

The Celtics 1-3 Wings are stellar 

We're hangin' with tbe big boys 

11-0 run by Boston....I blame Joeger's offense

Lmao  I think people are underestimating joeger. We are tanking pure and simple. This guy has the respect of the vets and by extension the rookies. Keeping him is good for the culture. Be more patient with him. I also don't want to go on the coaching carousel again. The risk is just too high

This is tolerable.. If we lose we lose, just stay in the game

I've got a bad case of the "Koufos Cringes" again.

Lordy.....our guys are just babes playing against men

This Theis nobody makes Koufos look like a joke.

Man they just arent missing

Everyteam looks like the Warriors against us.

Skal not playing has me thinking this is like legitimate tanking?

How dare  I even have positive vibes from this team.

Two threes for al ****ing Horfords broken jumpshot?

Known sharpshooter Horford    Draining back to back 3s…

41% on the year. 35% career. No slouch. 

I started off sarcastic, and after reviewing his stats   Yeah, for a big, the dude can shoot.

Maybe this is why Skal isn't getting any minutes...? Skal to Philly for Okafor

Half time box score analysis
Brought to you by Tums…
Theis leading in rebounds with 7 (four ORbs!)
Hill!! Leading in points with 15
Smart leading in assists with 6
Sac 3 of 11 from 3 (barf)

Skal   For Ben Simmons you know your not sold on him Philly 

throw in embiid and I think it's a deal

Might want to guard Kyrie

Is there a reason Fox still isn't in the game? Did he die?

Wow our coach called a timeout after finally being down 24 points. Awesome

We might see a record for 3 points makes against, in a season. Getting slaughtered from behind the arc

WOW Brown is crazy 5/6 behind the 3p line

Man this got UGLY fast.

Brown and Tatum both look good. Glad we didn't have the opportunity to draft them. 

Buddy Hield disgusts me

Are we really comfortable with this braintrust rebuilding this team   If they are the ones who thought Buddy Hield was actually good?

What if we drafted Myles Turner   Instead of this bum WCS????

Wow! That got ugly. I mean fixing this mess will be like patching tires in a cactus garden

outclassed tonight. Celtics are the best D in the league and hitting their stride on offense

Meanwhile, the Pacers have beaten the Spurs AND Cavs     After trading away their best player with 1 year left on his contract……

Anyone want to guess when we pick up the second win? Before December?

If we dump Vlade and Joerger, who knows who Vivek will hire! His daughter? Some tech guru? George Karl again!?

Our team is crazy young. Besides the vets, who are crazy old. Nobody has played together before. Anyone who thought we weren't going to be abysmal this season needed to check their optimism (sorry Sir Charles).   I'm ok with Lins. We are looking like a lock for a top 5 pick in a 6ish player draft.  

It's NEXT season, when we're still a 20 something win team WITHOUT a draft pick, that's really going to suck!

Our rebounding is bad because we are a team of twigs...

Koufas, Randolph, and WCS 10 Rebounds Total. This is against one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA.    WCS is really looking like a bust.

Celtics 9th in rebounding. WAY better than last year. 

Joerger can't win with with 10 first and second and third year players......time to dump the guy.

Not funny, considering who our owner is

Hard to compete with really thin 4/5 players, unless they are really efficient behind the 3 point line. 

WCS and Skal just don’t have enough bulk to gather enough rebounds. It’s not for lack of effort

Yeah, but Anthony Davis and Kevin Garnett found a way. Marcus Camby was thin.    I mean, you’re right to a degree, but they need to do better.

Kg led the league 4 times   But didn’t average 10 til his 4th year

Rebounding is 60% mental. Rodman, Russell, Ben Wallace, Barkley GOATs    Not really about height or girth at all

Bulk has a lot more to do with it than length, when a guy knows how to use position. Sure there are exceptions

Theis sure looked good tonight, I never heard of him before. Looks like he was drafted in 2013 & played in Germany for awhile before coming over. 

WCS had 3 rebounds when that should be all he is here to do…please trade him on his first hot streak. 

willie is the most gutless player in my memory.

Zbo is the new Rondo 

A rebuild (in my opinion) Involves acquiring solid assets, then actually building a "team". If you get rid of your best asset, you’d better get something substantial back – and it appears the Kings didn’t do this.

I am still having fun. 
But I’m a die hard idiot, so …

Kings should have started the rebuild when Vivek bought the team back in 2013. With Giannis And IT and prospects from moving Cousins.

Truss the process 

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Giphy

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

Post by dboss Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Anyone here still got the hots for WCS?

I was always amused by all the GM on the board that suggested he would be a good fit.

Dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:24 pm

dboss wrote:Anyone here still got the hots for WCS?

I was always amused by all the GM on the board that suggested he would be a good fit.

Dboss

typical athletic type player that can't play

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Perhaps WCS is just another athlete who is not being coached to achieve his potential? Not every team 'develops' players like the Cs/Stevens seem to do.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:36 pm

WCS showed me nothing worth having.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down