Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home, 11/25/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home, 11/25/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home, 11/25/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:01 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/11/comments-from-other-side-kings-112522.html

by FLCeltsFan

I’d like to see us compete for as close to 48 minutes as possible

I'd like to see us win.

The two Boston stars are probably going to get 30 each but we should have an advantage in the paint.

I have negative hope on this game. Celts too good, on the road. Not gonna happen.

This game is a big test. 3rd game in 4 days on an east coast swing against the team with the best record in the league. Winning would be a would shock.

This is also a big test against probably the best built modern team.

I really feel like we can upset these guys. They aren't undefeated

Keegan breakout game

"Welcome to the NBA Keegan, now go guard Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown" Very Happy

Just what he needs to get that confidence back!

I have a good feeling about this one... Boston won't be as motivated to beat us since our winning streak has already been broken. Who knows.. maybe we can pull it off?

wouldn't hurt if the Kings had steak for Thanksgiving and the Celtics were loaded down with tryptophan turkey.

i could go for beating annoying a** jalen brown

finals matchup preview tonight

Worst anthem singing since Fergie?

celtics and bucks are the two teams i feel like can just completely dominate us but hopefully Sabonis can come up big tn

Find a black person in the crowd at TD Garden challenge [Impossible]

One of these Celtics announcers sounds like the biggest dweeb I don’t know how much longer I can cope (MY NOTE: Had to have been Scal)

Horford is so slow, holy sh**. He moves in slow mo.

Absolutely no shot we get a fairly called game against Boston at home

Refs really getting into a rhythm early.

I'm feeling it every time a Kings fan complains about the refereeing in a game the next crew says hold my beer.

Yo Tatum cannot get that soft foul, and then immediately Fox gets hit on the arm uncalled

I mean, Jaylen Brown just allowed to extend his arm and his shoulder into a defender?

Come now... Jaylen Brown is a superstar.

Did Boston add a double rim on our hoop? That's like the 4th shot to double bounce out of the hoop.

In n Out burger needs to start putting keegan on some billboards.

Keegan needs to go to the hoop or something. Do something different

He did and got thrown by old man horford

Murray is cursed.

nothing new we've been cursed for 16 years

HB showing out for his Celtics tryout

Celtics are the number 1 team in the league and have the darling Tatum. There's no shot we're getting annnnny decent whistles this game

Refs looking good tonight. Feel like they can really cover the spread like usual

Good two on J. Brown

That just means refs will swallow the whistle on him now. Can’t foul out a superstar. (MY NOTE: They can see it, why can't the All-Star team coaches?)

matt barnes has got to realize that being on the road has nothing to do with us not getting calls, its us being the MF sacramento kings

You should get an automatic 5 minute bench session for missing a technical free throw as a multimillionaire NBA player

kings are 0-300 for technical foul free throws

Jaylen Brown a clown anyways

Have the kings made a technical free throw ever?

These refs shouldnt have a job at the end of this game

Fox gets tripped and no call. It never ends

You just need to realize that Fox fell on his own accord and he shouldn't have been running where that Celtics player foot was. Stop blaming everything on the refs.

Digusting behavior here from Fox. Why would he endanger White's foot like that? He seriously could have stubbed his toe as he went tumbling to the court.

Man f*** this whole team except Horford

Oh no, we suck again!

Still plenty of game left, but these refs will probably keep it that way.

I still think it's hilarious that the Celtics mascot is just some normal dude wearing a kind of leprechaun outfit.

This is embarrassing. Celtics broadcasters are literally laughing at how bad the kings are at the moment lol

I don't get how they went from playing composed and with confidence to just straight up stupid over the course of like a week

The Celtics are insane bro

They are, but they're not doing anything special. We're playing atrocious out there

welp we can’t play much worse basketball then this quarter

yo dont challenge them

Good every year there's one player that I cringe whenever they play, last few years it was Buddy. This year it's Metu.

Oh good. Just let the ball roll outta bounds. Thanks guys.

Hauser was a he** of a find for the Celtics. That 3-ball is elite

Especially when nobody is within 10ft of him

Celtics on pace to score 144 pts well done

Safe to say that's about as bad as we could possibly play. Can't blame the refs when you literally are handing your opponent the ball.

Our scrubs keep throwing the ball to the other team

Did Lyles just passed it to Brogdon?

Trying out for the Celtics.

Celtics play kinda rough. They love to charge in

Anyone know of a stream, er I mean river or brook with the kings feed? Can't stand these Celtics announcers. Way too hard-core homers.

Gordon Hayward Jr killing us

derrick white hairline goes crazy

Yooooo these Celtics announcers are bums, some of the worst I’ve seen holy crap

These Boston announcers just bashed our beam

Skal you f***ing trash. Celtics ain’t gonna win sh**

I don’t even care about winning this just as a fan, I want to win this so that Scal can shut his ugly a** up

That was some "Dpoy" level flop by Smart

Anyone else notice that our comeback started immediately after the Celtics commentators talked sh** on the beam? 👀

If we end up winning this game, the league is going to be on notice.

League is apparently already on notice. Opposing players and announcers are talking sh** on us and our beam. It’s like we aren’t allowed to be good in their eyes..so they feel the need to disrespect us.

Davion 4-4 10pts and great defense.

He’s our Marcus Smart lite!

See Celtics, we’re actually good when we don’t turn it over

Can a Celtics player ever not complain after committing a foul

Grant Williams is like Trae level of annoying complainer

Jaylen brown really sticking a needle in the Celtics offense

Celtics have Justin Jackson. Wonder if they unleash him in the second half where he scores an unforgivable 8 points on 4/4

I don't think you wanna see him because that means the game is all but over.

This team has no quit. Love it. Going toe to toe against probably the best team in the NBA.

Loving the silence that’s fallen over the Garden

we shooting 22 percent from 3 and celtics shooting 43 from 3 and somehow we 2pts down.

We’re only down by one and I’ll take it! Beamtown V. Beantown LFG!

We are out rebounding them by 11

Derrick White you is not scary

Derrick White a fish out of water with his flopping

celtics look like us with these turnovers

They really call anything on Keegan and nothing on smart

Celtics been watching too much soccer..these fools flopping all over..

Looking at Marcus Smart, we need to practice our agony shouts for more foul calls.

KZ still getting robbed by the refs. That was elite defense he played on Smart.

One is the DPOY of the best team in the league and the other is a fringe NBA player. All the explanation needed

Celtics going for that ten turnover quarter

lol we put 4 fouls on smart and brown

something about grant williams's face is so annoying

lol these celtics complaining so much

Grant Williams is a big baby

Lol celts are imploding

Aw poor Boston isn't getting all the calls ;(((( poor lil guys just have no luck!!! Give me a breakkkk 😂

If we get them all fouled out, we will win no problem lol

Wow. That's the second iffy continuation we've gotten.

I admit I would've been mad if the Celtics got those continuations, so.

Is this whistle actually in our favor tonight?!?

I mean Williams was pretty much asking for a tech lmao

Grant Williams runs likes a Toddler and complains like one too ahha

I like how the refs are as annoyed with grant Williams as we are

Tatum just mad he aint got Davion on his team

Yeah, these refs are trash across the board. We’ve def got some bull called in our favor.

No way he should be getting blocked by old man horford on a drive. I mean come on

I mean, Horford met that ball about 1.5 feet above the rim.

I’m losing my mind listening to these Celtics broadcasters

You can’t give up a 16-0 run and expect to win, that’s where we lost this game

Third quarter kangz are back!!!

I hate to blame this one on Mike Brown, but …

Another run where the kings can’t pass without turning over and the Celtics throw the ball in the general direction of the basket and make it 😫

Giving away games, why can’t we ever just be not terrible for longer than a week at a time

Why weren’t they attacking Tatum? He had 4 fouls

because he has 4 fouls and he’s Tatum. Which means the refs won’t call anymore on him until the final few minutes of the game

The kind of form Tatum is in, it's not gonna be fun come clutch time.

It's not talked about enough, but the Sixers trading UP for Fultz and not taking Tatum is right there in terms of draft "oops" like Bagley and Doncic. Dude is just going to be a top 5 MVP candidate for the next 8 years.

Tatum makes more bad shots than anyone else in the league; he's taken that "Mamba Mentality" mess entirely too seriously.

Tbh, we need to watch the film from the point of the Celtics. They've been the more aggressive team during winning time and we have no answer.

F*** it let’s match the 7 game winning streak with a 7 game losing streak 😮💨

Boston teaching the Kings how to close out

RIP Beam Team era November 2022 - November 2022

the 2nd quarter was fun i guees

I retract my earlier comment on finally getting a favorable whistle tonight

Give the Beam to a team that deserves it

Let’s be real here…when’s the last time we played well in Boston??

It's like they went up 6 and thought "oh I guess the game is over!"

These dudes saw a purple flashlight go off for a few games and started feeling like a contender.

I can make a lot of complaints about the king's play but at the end of the day you just have to look at Boston and say d**n those guys are serious.

Refs putting in the work early so we can’t use the L2M against them tomorrow morning.

this game aint on the refs

Lmao the refs have nothing to do with this. They’ve made bad calls on both ends

We were up 84-78, for anybody who forgets what things were like less than 10 minutes of game time ago.

These f***ers really rolled out Justin Jackson against us in garbage time. Ouch lol

JUSTIN JACKSON KINGS LEGEND

It says a lot about our teams from past that JJ is garbage only and he started games for us

I had fun wearing my kings gear in public last week..

32-4 run. Embarrassing

yea Boston is way out of our league. Didn't expect a win tonight...

Put some respect on the Celtics' name. Even if we play to our current highest capability, we are still yet to be on their level.

The C's broadcast spent the entire game mocking the Kings and we proved them exactly right.

Matt Barnes made me laugh when he said Fox mom is a better free throw shooter than he is.

All we need now is someone to puke all over the court

Bring the moral victories. Are there any this game?

No maybe sombody invited the team out to an Irish pub last night.

This teams gonna make us all look like idiots when they implode

That beam sh** will be a point of embarrassment pretty soon

I just wanna know why we can’t ever be like a normal Decent team, we only ever lose in embarrassing fashion start the season 0-4 etc or wildly over perform and get everyone too hyped can we just have some long term consistency for once

Kardiac Kings

Yay I can't wait to lose the next 3 and then have another multiple game winning streak and do this all over again

6 points in the 4th is rough

Good thing I can still return the Kings shirt I bought last week 😂

Turns out giving up 30-4 runs isn't the best strategy

Don’t forget how hard the Cs embarrassed us in this matchup last year…progress people…PROGRESS

To be fair, the C's probably win it all this year

Yeesh, we drop 2 in a row and the board is already back to being.... prickly..

Like a dog who was abused, it's tough to trust that "things will be better from now on".

D**n thought we might make a statement..Boston is really quite good.

We would have way too much "credulence" if we had won this one anyway

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home, 11/25/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home, 11/25/22

Post by Ktron Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:36 pm

Find a black person in the crowd at TD Garden challenge [Impossible

Nobody cares. Watch the fkn game!

matt barnes has got to realize that being on the road has nothing to do with us not getting calls, its us being the MF sacramento kings

Matt Barnes? The man with a direct hot line to Jesus? You mean the host of “I’ve Got an Ime Secret and I ain’t telling”? Y’all hired that Matty Barnes? Pfft!

This is embarrassing. Celtics broadcasters are literally laughing at how bad the kings are at the moment lol

Naw. Thats just Scalabrine laughing at himself

Skal you f***ing trash. Celtics ain’t gonna win sh**

Well at least you got it half right

RIP Beam Team era November 2022 - November 2022

Give the Beam to a team that deserves it

Shooting a purple beam up to the sky after regular season wins tells us all we need to know. Y’all got a lonnnnnngggg wayyyyy to go!

Matt Barnes made me laugh when he said Fox mom is a better free throw shooter than he is.

And Matt Barnes’ ex-wife said that Deric Fisher is a better shooter then he was.

Ktron

Back to top Go down