Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Boston brings you
M.I.T.
Mitt (Romney)
And a guy with catcher’s mitts for hands.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Rondo-huge-hands

Time to shut up my Boston Celtics bandwagon friends

Don't you mean Former Boston Celtics Bandwagon Fans That Are Now Heat And/Or Pacers Fans?

Rondo not expected to play Kings win by 40

Geriatric Gerald, Rusty Rajon and Kardashian Kris!

Sullinger has actually been really good this season and I hope there 7 foot big man Vitor Favaroni plays I like watching him.

Celtics are tanking this one, same record as us, they want us to get some separation from them and for us to have the tie breaker. I hate that they will probably get rewarded too as the big markets tend to do when in the lottery.

Sullinger got far too easy a shot attempt over Cousins. That's just lazy inexcusable effort on Cousins' part.

Using the Celts audio, Tommy Heinsohn will always be the voice of the NBA to me, too many CBS games watched in the 80s

Sullinger is impressive, he can bang down low.

Sully has an enormous backside And he knows how to use it.

Damn, Sully is making Jerry eat his words He’s somehow going off and DMC won’t take him

Interested to see how Kelly Olynk does as a pro Watched a lot of him at Gonzaga as my high school teammate is Saint Mary’s starting center. Used to guard Olynk whenever they played Gonzaga. He has a lot of skill, but we will see if he can get stronger.

He has a high IQ He could be a poor man’s Brad Miller type of player

You can start to see why some Celt fans have apathy for green. Never watched him really but I don't sense motor or decision making

This games bores me. I wanted to see Rondo

Remember when we all wished we had Bayless? Lol. Not saying he’s bad, but not envy worthy.

.did I just see a white hippie fly?

Olynyk needs a haircut.

Maybe a bun or pony tails

Olynik is the next Varejao. The next troll big man.

This Celtics team keeps getting lucky

Boston is out hustling us right now.

So would anyone like to maybe guard Olynik?

Thomas can't even defend Pressey

This game has been terrible from an effort standpoint. Yet, because the Celtics are a pretty bad team it doesn't matter on the scoreboard...yet.

Earth to Olynyk....GET A REAL HEADBAND! That thing came outta the Goody™ section at the 99 Cents Only Store.

We have a great team with Gay don't we?

Better than this crap Boston roster. especially with Rondo and Bradley out

Humprhies not doing much for 12M a season

The tank is real No offense at all. We’re getting killed by Jerryd f***ing Bayless.

The Celtics have one of the least talented rosters in the NBA especcially without Rondo and Bradley. No excuse to lose to this team absolutely none.

Kings Basketball = $0.75 You get 3 quarters…

Here comes the tanking lineup to out-tank the Celtics

I'm trying to gauge why the Celtics have the record they have in the east with this performance

Wow Wallace is closing in on a triple double.......yikes!

Bayless was trying to hold IT before he pushed him away....WTF? What a baiter!

Bayless is a trash player

Can't watch the game, but these last couple play-by-play notes do not look good:
1. Chris Johnson makes layup.
2. Jared Sullinger makes layup.
3. Jared Sullinger makes layup.
4. Jared Sullinger makes layup.
5. Jared Sullinger makes dunk.

Kings Could use a Sullinger Escape Plan.

We turned Jared Sullinger into a mix of wilt Chamberlain and Kevin love Unacceptable

Tip your cap to Jared Sullinger. He is on fire!

Sullinger having one of those games. Kudos to him.

Cousins was completely outplayed by Sullinger, which should never happen. The rest of the team was unspeakable.

Great run by the Celtics in the 4th to put the Kings on ice There’s still 3 games in the Eastern time zone for the Kings to go for the W. Cavs beat the Wizards 115-113 somehow The Eastern Conference is like a batch of heroin. You just don’t know what you’re going to get from it.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Kings, Home

Post by k_j_88 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Lol @ "Bayless is a trash player."

Moronic fan bias is blinded from the truth.
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down