Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-nets-111417.html

Celtics might overlook the Nets tonight to focus on the Warriors. Let us pray they do or else it can get ugly, with their great rookie and coach doing work. Will Horford have wide open 3’s tonight? Do I even want to watch?

We are only 6.5 pt underdogs tonight so that tells you Vegas thinking same way. I could totally see them overlooking us tonight, especially without DLo.

Celtics are well coached. The fact Kyrie might play should tell us they don’t want a letdown against the Nets going into the Warriors game

If Irving doesn't play, and Zeller and Allen suit up so Mozgov hopefully doesn't play, I think we have a chance to not get blown out 

Boston loses tonight! Go Nets!

Call me crazy, but I think the Nets can actually beat the Celtics.... Hoford is the key to this game.

I'm interested in seeing these two youngsters the Celtics got with our picks I wasn’t impressed with Jaylen Brown last year, but he has apparently improved. Obviously Tatum has put up good numbers so far. It’ll be depressing if those two are going to be the core of the next Celtics dynasty.

Brown has improved since last year. He even improved during last year. Proving Ainge correct. Draft a smart athletic kid with a great work ethic and mold him.

But did anyone ever compile a list of all the result of all Nets picks from that BOS trade?

Damn... Kyrie Irving went through the Celtics shootaround this morning and the plan, as of now, is for him to play tonight vs the Nets.

Doesn't Brad Stevens know that playing your players is dangerous? Kenny should really talk to him about this. The more the players are on the bench, the less likely they are to get injured.

From afar, Kenny A seems to be a great coach. Reminds me of Brad Stevens' early years. Better than most coaches in the league, that’s for sure

The Celtics are the best team in the East And they are in the middle of their (what should have been our) youth movement.

Considering how well Billy and Ainge built the Celtics squad.…makes me wonder how long Magic Johnson will last as president of the Lakers. If Bron don’t go there and if OKC actually surprises people and resigns … what’s Magic’s next move? He could have traded the Ball pick for additional picks but put all his eggs in the Bron basket instead. Sounding like Billy King 2.0

The worst part is having to watch Billy King on TV after he screwed this franchise for a decade I am sure he will get a ring and maybe even a statue when Boston wins the championship

If I were the C's, I would most definitely invite King if they win again someday That would be the ultimate troll job to the Nets

It will always hurt me to see Boston knowing they built a team that will be contending for years with our picks 

It’s not like Boston didn’t give up (and take the worst contract in the league at the time) anything to get those picks. Yes it was a horrible trade yet Boston also went to the bottom with of the league for a couple years trading away their hit players.

Yup. KG and Paul Pierce are icons in Boston. Heroes. Legends. Yet Ainge had no qualms about trading them. Ainge also traded Doc Rivers the coach for a pick and immensely popular Isaiah Thomas after all he’s gone through without even thinking twice when Kyrie Irving became available. Ainge is a cold blooded GM. Will not stop at anything to get his team to the top.

Thinking of unfurling a banner during national anthem "WELCOME NETS DRAFT PICKS!" who’s with me?

If the Nets had not made that bad deal and had instead kept our picks, they would not have been lottery picks In no alternate reality would any of the guys Boston took with our picks ever have suited up for the Nets.  (MY NOTE:  EXCELLENT analysis!  The team the Nets had before that trade was too good to have gotten those picks even if they had kept them)

I'm sure King would have found some way to still be a bottom 3 team 

(wailing & gnashing of teeth heard) 

Is Allen going to play? I'd prefer not to let Kyrie Irving drop 40 on us off of lay ups. Actually disregard. Al Horford probably goes for 50 points tonight. Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away C05FVFNDQVBFMi4wAwEAAAAh+QQFAABOACwAAAAADwARAEAHzIBOghkuKBURFRYYGYJOBwGQkEoSHQMTCZhJjYIiCxYsIptOGCYOTKcOSwhHSh0SDDlOCwwAQk0QuE03SCcLgiE2DadMS6pHNA8hTg8ICk3FTQJNSgNNAAAUHxwSTd3e3kgMH4IFSTAjGxtISC9JBZsGETLCqTUcFwaCBAfCw0sKrJSQSEIABAJozxRIa1IpBoUIRwRIPHIkALUBAC6VOEBCybePIzQcMPAAgJGP3VQgKZGPQBIcE4B4W4FEA8FNBS54mJGihQcQ7wQFAgAh+QQFAABOACwDAAQACQAKAEAHLIBOTU1OhYOFP4WKK4KDjo4KhTtOOoVEipiGRTyETT0+hJmiokOjikGKN4WBADs=

Brad Stevens planning on playing Kyrie despite facial injury....Come on Brad, rest the guy!

Irving is playing, which sucks for us.

Prediction: Celtics 108 - Nets 92 Too much defense for us to get quality looks, and the C's are hot hot hot.

I feel good about this game. We moved the ball really well and beat the Cavs last time with Dinsanity running the offense when Lin and DLo were both out. Need the same Brooklyn grit tonight.

Excited to see jaylen brown and RHJ go at it. Brown is my favorite non-net player in the league right now. Guy is going to be a beast... Only pick I really regret losing. If we had him we'd be in great shape

Jaylen Brown is aggressive on D, Crabbe better respond with some good energy tonight.

C 'Mon Nets! Win this and the league will be talking! 

They will just be talking about the Celtics loss The Nets will be a side note anyway

Stevens is a great coach. He is going to deny the catch and run guys off the line. Make us beat them off the dribble. He knows we wont beat them that way

Tatum and Brown are stud players. Billy King should be drawn and quartered.

I feel like we're going to get destroyed quickly here. The talent disparity is blatantly clear. RHJ and Carroll are the only two players we have on the floor that are legit starting players. Meanwhile Irving, Horford, Tatum, and Brown are all beast ass players. I hope I'm wrong though and we scrap it out.

The constant noise/music being played in your stadium while the game is being played is unbelievably annoying. Is it always this way?

I watched every game this season, and I didn't notice it until now.... Thanks Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_ead2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Vpq8lTuFog Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_ead2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Vpq8lTuFog Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_ead2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Vpq8lTuFog Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_ead2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Vpq8lTuFog

They could play white noise all game and it would still sound better than Tommy Heinsohn and Mike Gorman. Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_biggrin.gif.pagespeed.ce.-XCmWRZoxi Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_biggrin.gif.pagespeed.ce.-XCmWRZoxi Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Icon_biggrin.gif.pagespeed.ce.-XCmWRZoxi

How that senile old fart has a job in broadcasting still is beyond me It’s like someone transplanted one of the SNL "Da Bears" guys in Boston, turned his blood green and told him to just yell the first thing he could think of into the microphone at all times.  (MY NOTE:  that "senile old fart" has 10 rings.  That's how he has a job.  He has it because he has ring for every finger and thumb).

Scal and mike gormon tonight Smile I love tommy heinson... Sure he is a homer... But he know it, fans know it, teams know it. Its fun. Plus he is a new jersey guy. I'm all for jersey guys

Kennys system is getting it's butt handed to it by Brads system and Kyrie I’ll remind u Kyrie couldn’t carry a team to 35 wins on the Cavs

Man do we suck 

Brown >Levert By like a 100 miles. Thought reality sank in during the this past season’s draft. Thought reality sank in when we got spanked by the Knicks. Reality sinking in seeing Celts young players making ours look like g-leaguers. 

Yeah I wish LeVert was as good as Jaylen Brown 

We’re down our far and away two best players (our starting backcourt no less) against the best team in the league in the best form of their lives. Barring Kyrie being transported to another dimension and every one of Horford’s bones breaking for no reason this was an L from the word go.

Fellow Australian or not, Aron Baynes is a huge ******. 

Straight up locking down these guys right now

Semi.... Ugh... Wish he was a net. Love that dude

Outside of those two 3s, they did a good job on Kyrie in the 1st 

It's so funny to read comments about LeVert. He is no worse than Brown.

Levert is no worse than brown He just has worse stats in just about everything.

Whitehead won't be able to bully Baynes 

Boston struggling moving the ball with Kyrie on the bench If only he wasn’t playing today.

Get someone over 6'8 in there Making baynes look like shaq

No team takes Nets seriously until the second half. I also think there isn't any ball movement with Kyrie on the bench 

Their second unit guards aren't good. I'd question their rotations in this first half 

Maybe they should keep fouling Baynes 

Kyrie cannot play with this face mask so far lol 

Brown is so nasty. 

Jayson Tatum just blew a wide open dunk... #Shaqtin

"Lets go Celtics" chants in Barclays smh...

Morris has killed us tonight, wtf...

Stevens is great at taking momentum breaking timeouts.

Damned Morris...

Kyrie has literally missed at least 6 shots so far he'd usually make at the very least 

Celtics getting every call

I don’t like Marcus Blart or his dumb face. But I would take him on my team any day of the week

He does a lot of things well 

Seems like the Celts are coasting And the Nets are full throttle… and its tied

Embarrassing home crowd 

Horford just killing us 

If we had a nickel for every 3rd quarter when we fell apart 
Would have enough to buy mozgov out 
And go out for ice cream afterwards

I really hate the mother moisoing Celtics 

This sucks 

Shane Larkin alert So help me god if he contributes to a Celtic win, this laptop will be broke

Call best buy now Cuz it’s gonna happen

Lets go Celtics chants in OUR home What an effin disgrace

We gotta force Morris to drive. He lives on pull-ups 

Kenny would have told him not to shoot midrange 

Are there more C's fans in the arena? That’s sick

They got a real coach Knows who has the hot hand

Their spacing is really good 

More lets go Celtics chants Disgraceful all around

How are we letting Larkin own us defensively? 

Crabbe belongs on a milk carton 

Let's keep leaving Morris open 

We're really going to let Marcus Morris beat us? Trash.

Watch the play Stevens draws up out of this timeout This is where he’s at his best

How are we so bad at FT's Ray Charles would have a better free throw shooting percentage than this team 

It sounds like we're playing in Boston 

How does Booker have corn rows with a clean shaved head?

Boston has their closer tonight We don't. That's likely gonna be the difference

Not saying we would have won, but tough when they have kyrie to go to and we don't have DLO

Perhaps but Russell can easily shoot you out of the game too when he's having an off game. Problem wasn't the offense in this 4th quarter, we got plenty of good looks. But we had no answer for Kyrie and the Celtics offense. Horford getting away with moving screens didn't help either.

It wasn't just Kyrie hitting the late-game shots. It was a team effort for the Celtics.

Hopefully the bandwagon Celtics fans get stuck in traffic for five hours haha.

Crazy that Tatum is only 19...

Our $15M centre just logged 5 minutes in the 14th game of the year. This is gonna be a long 3 years for us and Big Timmy. All worth it for Dlo, but I had no idea he would be this washed.

The way Brooklyn played tonight will reflect in Boston's next game. They will lose from fatigue.

How is Tatum this good? 

Will they ever call a moving screen? The Jets offensive line could use Horford

And that is why they have won 12 in a row... Make it 13 

Wish this franchise folds

I wish I could swear suitably here but 100% screw the Celtics, screw Danny Ainge and screw the entire city of Boston.

My 5 year old son told me again today that I have to pick another favorite team One that doesn’t lose so much,

I told him that he was right, and he asked what my new favorite team is now 

Pick the Kings and teach him about 'the grass is always greener' AND crippling regret at the same time 

My future child will be rooting for the Nets from birth or he'll be sleeping on the lawn 

Uh they fleeced Philly after They fleeced king. Suppose we win 6-8 more games, which is a stretch btw, Celtics could still pick 3rd/4th and tatum could still fall to them anyway.

I will never like the Cs anyway It is BK’s fault but I cannot stand how lucky the Celtics get. I mean you would think luck would end once Hayward was injured but no they have to go on this ridiculous winstreak. I mean I rather see Pistons, Cavs, or Magic with the 13-2 record than them.

I don’t care if the Warriors win 15 titles in a row Or the god damn Knicks get their moiso together and win a title. Any other team besides these mother moisoing Celtics. That organization and their fans make me hate the color green.

Their fans in Russia are so nasty and arrogant. I can not stand them 

Celtics fans in Russia? didn’t know that was a thing

They are very numerous, as well as LAL. Fans of the Celtics believe that they win the Championship every year) 

How poetic that the play that sealed the game was a lob pass from Brown to Tatum. The Nets of the future play for the Celtics, and for that reason this game was so painful although we played well despite D’lo. Sounded like tons of Celtic fans to boot.

Free country and all but if you're at Barclays cheering the Celtics then please politely dive head first into your nearest garbage bin 

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by k_j_88 Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Celtics fans are all over, lol. Many more C's fans than Nets fans I'm willing to bet.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Nets, Away

Post by wideclyde Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

Yet another team's fans who hate Smart, but at least they understand that they would love to have him.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by red16russ11 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:46 pm

My favorite part of the post game is reading these......some were good comments this time. I don't know who they hate more, Smart, or Billy King!
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down