Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:51 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/03/comments-from-other-side-rockets-3318.html?m=1

Revenge!

Maybe this game Harden will posterize Marcus Smart.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away EMuUsfU

I want a huge win! 20+ points

i want some ankles broken... and moments of silence right after and before draining the shot

If Tony brothers works this game, we are all witnesses to silver's machinations

Celtics is a tough game. Wouldn´t be surprised to see these guys at the east finals.

Hold the big lead this time around please.

Should have beat them last game. They'll do it this time though. Hopefully Green can get some minutes against his former team.

Green revenge game.

Revenge game for both former Celtics Joe Johnson and Gerald Green Wink

Kyrie gonna have to score 50 to keep this was whipping in reach! Rox by 17

Get ready for Smart's flopping.

Fantastic test! Rockets by 42.

This will be a test, all right. It's OK to be cocky, we should be, but this is a damn good Boston team. Losing Hayward was a blow and they've handled that loss very well. Having given the Celtics some props, can we go out and thump them, please? I love Boston the city, but hate the Celtics. I remember 1981 and 1986, and Larry ****ing Bird. Bird's long gone, but the desire to beat Boston isn't. Take care of business, guys. Everyone will be watching. Crush the Celtics!

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away Marcus_YOU_GOTTA_WEAR_THESE

I want some disrespectful crossover from Harden...Smart is the victim

CP is going to make it very tough on Kyrie.

Remembe when Kyrie was in the same MVP consideration as Harden? Lol it was ludicrous then and even more so now

Kyrie is crazy good, don't sell short. Should be very competitive, maybe a preview of NBA Finals

No one is selling him short but he ain’t in Harden , Durant , Stephanie and lebron league like the media were making him out to be. Hell Cp3 has more substance to his game then Kyrie and a better point guard and certainly a much better defender

We should market this game as preview of the NBA finals to piss off the Golden State Warriors and Cavs

Rockets by 21, Harden will explode for 40 plus points in three quarters.

Hope this is a REALLY BORING game for you Bill Simmons since you say they Rockets are boring. Also, onus is on the Houston crowd for "showing up" and "loud" in this game. YOUR chance to stick it to Bill Simmons.

here's a toast to Harden not getting ****ed up tonight and playing with a hangover like he has done many times in big games b4. He will be around a few CRIP members tonight. Not even kidding.

Remember when the Celtics ended our 22 game win streak? REVENGE

Why stop there?
1981 NBA Finals: Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics
1986 NBA Finals: Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics

The Celtics started the season very well, played great until their London trip, and were great defensively to that point. Between the London game and the all star break, they fell apart somewhat. (Among other things, they seem to have missed Marcus Smart.) In the few games since the all star break, they've regained their sharp play, but recently it's their offense that's been leading them. They'll be without Hayward of course and almost surely without rookie Daniel Theis who is sidelined with a hamstring and actually has become pretty important.

He's out? He was my Boston X factor given his atheleticism, sure hope we can take advantage of that.

This game shouldn't be close. Rockets are clearly better, at home, focused, and avenging a wack loss.

F***ing Ed malloy Boston @ Houston Ed Malloy (#14) Tony Brown (#6) Dedric Taylor (#21)

Ugh. I've heard of Ed Malloy Sad

Only way the Celtics can win is for Kyrie to explode. Otherwise, Rockets should be able to grind this one out in convincing fashion.

Our boys will be locked in tonight. Celtics getting a massive beatdown

I would love to see a sign with Marcus Smart on there and something to do with his flopping. Maybe a fish?

I want them to get beat down more than any other this regular season.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away How_to_beat_2018_rockets_30_percent

If you're going to this game, I'm going to you need to boo Marcus Smart relentlessly every time he touches the ball.

Marcus Smart would flop at least 2 times in this game.

I FULLY expect us to play a great game tonight. I’m willing to guarantee we win the turnover margin tonight. Hope we learned from our late game blunders in the precious matchup and blow these Leastern Conference contenders out.

When you are the best team in the NBA every game is a trap game.

Surely, I'm not the only one around here that can't stand Paul Pierce Right?

I see a lot of green in the stadium also 30 mins before tip it’s empty

Smart relishes the opportunity to guard Harden? Marcus, please accept this complimentary one-way ticket to Harden Island. Enjoy your stay.

I hate the Celtics and their dumb fans

What's wrong with them? Is this leftover angst from 1986 or is it just a hatred of Boston in general? If it is the latter, I understand.

Overall they’re a confident bunch. I don’t mind too much. But…..when they start saying they’d rather have Kyrie over James Harden. Well…that’s some delusion right there. But I get it. He came in clutch 2 years ago. This year he doesn’t have LeBron though so we’ll have to see what he can do when defenses zero in on him completely.

they’re notoriously stuck up, and because we only play them twice an 82 game season I always forget just how stuck up they are

Saturday night national game and the lower bowl is half empty for tipoff. Freaking kidding me?

The commentators are on our side for once.

Celtics are athletic and disciplin d which is why they give us problems

Celtics will not stay this hot.

Harden played defense!

Someone guard Brown.

Houston all 2’s & Boston relying on the 3! Laughing

Good ball denial there by Boston. Taking it out under your own basket (not on a made basket) can be very tricky.

Harden hasn't contested a single shot tonight

Marcus Smart has been in the game for 30 seconds and he already flops.

Celtics is a smart defensive team. Whoever is on Harden, is trying to get over screens so Harden doesn't get to ISO against a center or forward. It hasn't worked, Harden has already got a couple ISO against Horford, but I see the effort, lol.

Is Boston smart... Or, are others not ?

Harden and Paul had a disagreement after Harden didn't contest a 3PT.

I'm worried about Harden. Celtics doing a very good job on defense.

What the **** is Harden doing on defense so far?

These refs have heavily favored the Celtics so far

Joe Johnson killing the rebounding of the team as usual.

Harden stagnates the offense sometimes, double edge sword with his isos

Only Gerald Green is Stoopid enough to high 5 a player right after he came back from bathroom.

Please sit Joe Johnson. I am beginning to hate him.

No call Charge on Harden. I like it.

Because Smart isn't playing on him

Man these calls

Lol refs again This is getting a bit obvious who they want to win

Dang rockets down 2 to the refs

Refs desperately trying to keep the game close. Should be a Nene steal and dunk. Where was the foul?

Get that scrub Joe Johnson out.

F-ing 10pt turnaround, thanks refs with all your phantom BS.

Can't let this scrub Rozier get on fire

I have grown to hate Joe Johnson

Damn we need to steal some of Boston’s shooters

Ticky tack foul calls but we gotta stop leaving Tatum open for 3s

Joe needs to sit… give Gerald Green a shot!

Being simply outplayed

Wtf all their scrubs throwing everything in

Man oh man we must be the only contender to not get any home cooking from the refs . It'll also be a sight to see us defending the 3 point line at some point.

Great coaching substitution by the Celtics. They made sure that Monroe came in only once Harden hit the bench. Harden would've abused Monroe

Celtics defense looks great tonight.

Nice move by Tatum. I like that kid.

When did Marcus Morris become an actual NBA player Wasn’t he just one of our undersized PF’s when he was in Houston?

Lol well this is fixed

I hate Smart more than Green At least Green is a f***ing good player

Joe Johnson continue to kill us on offense and defense and Mike keeps his pet in.

Can't believe the Celtics second team with, Monroe in the middle, is getting the better of the Rockets.

Rozier is killing us.

Gotta say, the Celtics don’t scare me at all....but it’s irksome how well they are faring against the Rockets so far...

They ain’t even that good

Time for Gerald Green please

These refs are garbage and Boston is making everything.

Marcus Smart is the most annoying player to me...

Refs favoring Celtics tonight

Horford and Irving having extended rests.

Refs are obviously on Celtics side.

Celtics 2nd unit is full of pitbulls.... Rozier is a beast off the bench...Were gonna have to finesse them..

Ironically losing to the likes of the Kings would not bother me nearly as much as losing to the Celtics.

Hell of a shot by kyrie. Damn lol

What a luck a55 BS throw-up crap shot.

Celtics are playing some very good defense on Harden

Looks like f***ing refs r on a mission tonight...

The refs are not on a mission against the rockets. Pipe down. Rockets need to play better.

Celtics 8-13 from downtown. That's the story of the game right there.

Pls get someone to stop Rozier!  

Refs are helping Celtics.

Fell apart because Joe J and CP3 looked like crap.

Refs are bailing the Celtics out but the stupid turnovers are hurting us more

Dam Celtic scrubs don't miss...fml

Celtics cannot possibly keep up with the 61% 3P% all game.
That was a really nice shot by Kyrie.

Kyrie How did he make that

Tucker is playing great defense. He's made Horford a non factor for the second game in a row

Rozier hits 100% of the shots he shoots

My lord, Rozier is killing us.

So Terry Rozier is an all star, huh? Who knew…..

Smart blocks Capela. It has been that sort of night.

He might be their best defender Despite the flopping

I'd take Harden over Irving any day of the week. Hopefully on the 2nd half we can have the lead and show these people that they’re team is overrated.

This has been a really entertaining game. Sure the calls have been inconsistent and a little frustrating. But what else is new? I can appreciate good basketball when I see it. Rozier, Morris and Tatum have been huge for Boston and they’re playing great games. Also, it’s kind of cute to see Jaylen Brown think he can guard Harden. I know the Beard hasn’t shot the ball particularly well but he’s been fouling him a lot after he gets beat because he’s playing him way too close.

Scary terry gonna need to come back down to earth soon. he's a big game player though

Refs are calling every Rockets travel. Unbelievable

Did Rozier take Isaiah Thomas talents ?!

Rozier the MVP smh

We can't catch a break. Celtics getting every one.

Rockets not playing as well as Boston is.

Capela finished strong... Travel, missed dunk, missed tip in and loses a jump ball to a shorter guy who can't jump.

Celtics bench is killing ours - that's the difference in this game

Oh well! Can't wait to blow them out in the 4th quarter when Uncle Paul schools Uncle Drew with clutch midrange jumpers.

Brown doing his best impression of Marcus Smart

Harden’s been bad

Getting out hustled now

Baynes killing us on the glass

Our all-star guards are getting completely punked by their team.

Baynes is the new Olynk.

So much flopping from the Celtics

Smart getting into Harden's head again/

Baynes is outplaying Capela/Cp3

The Celtics are defending us so well...CP3 has been a no-show so far

Why do the refs love the Celtics this much? They don't even roll out the carpet like this for the Warriors this year.

we need to stop complaining The refs haven’t been that bad, we’re just playing like shit. Get it together FFS

Agreed The refs have given both sides some calls

Lol ya refs are making some real fair calls Hahaha pathetic

Boston is playing a hell of a game right now

That was a punka** tech by Morris Talking shit then turns around as soon as Luc does. Keep talking when Luc notice you talking since you so big and bad

If you wear a man-bun in pro sports, you are just asking to get yanked to the floor.

Harden’s been so bad.

Keep trying to score Smart, please

Is Marcus Morris a franchise player yet?

I remember thinking Marcus Morris was going to be like Paul pierce.

Greg “no team wants me” Monroe going off! Lol

Please get Harden out of the game lmao

I hate Monroe.

Tech 'em all the Celtics* Refs

Refs calling a lot of Techs on the Celtics.

These refs love us.

Chris Paul has no offensive skills

Joe Johnson's age caught up to Chris Paul.

It's amazing the Celtics are complaining about any officiating

Nene is so bad

Why do so many players get hurt against us?

Where exactly did Smart get hurt there? Wouldn't be surprised if he's faking it

Nobody checking on Smart because his team knows it’s all just a big, elaborate flop.

Cant believe Monroe is the one crushing the Rockets.

Joe Johnson, Nene, Chris ... that's one old ass lineup.

Yep. Looking like they can't keep up with the much younger Celtics right now. Hope CP3 was just saving his energy for the finish.

It’s crystal clear that Stevens is a better coach than Pringles

Refs on our side in Q3. But we still play horribly.

Monroe is making Nene look 6'5

Stevens is an amazing coach. This Celtics team is very overrated, they'd have 35 wins playing in the WC. Rozier, Smart, Baynes, Monroe??? WTF?

he's the best coach in the league

Joe Johnson should never play again.

It would be tonight that the Celtic's have their best 3pt shooting night of the season. Of course it would be.

Refs are ****ing BS

Scrubs whooping us

Absolutely insane that tonight is the night this all happens for their bench, and the 3pt shooting.

Carmelo Anthony Morris finally living up to his billing ... Of course against Houston.

Refs completely jobbing the Rockets

Morris is hurting us too much.

Harden playing zero defense on Morris.

This game was fluked by Morris and Monroe... Total fluke job.

All of their ****ing bench players are having their best games of their season. Unreal.

We are watching the greatest 3 point shooting game of all time, and Greg Monroe's evolution into Wilt Chamberlain. Also, they are incapable of fouling in this second half. Tis an honor to share the floor with the GOAT bench.

Marcus Morris is Ray Allen

62 bench points by the Celtics.. Rocket have 40.. Any other game 40 would be more than enough.. Smh..

Can't blame the Rockets for making the Celtics crappiest players try to beat them, they are just playing out of their minds and getting every bounce

Zero ****s given about defense.....we deserve to loose

Horford in the lane like 10 seconds

Celtics scrubs going off

Why would we take Gordon out????

Looked like he had a big gash on his arm

Celtics trying to give Gordon AIDS

Boston is playing extremely well, credit to them

Get physical with Harden and you have mentally taken him out of the game.

We shut Irving down and scrubs go off lmao

Rozier punking CP3

Smart is in Harden’s Head.

I won't even be mad if our streak ends tonight, these are two very good teams going at it late in the 4th. You can't ask for better basketball than this.

Harden’s been sooooooooo bad but the rest of the team stepping up!!!

All those green shirts in the T-center can GTFO!!!!

Holy **** we lost Horford after the timeout...thank god he bricked the shot...

Stupid ****ing fans!

Harden aint clutch lol.

Where did all these Celtics fans come from?

Since when does Marcus Morris know how to play basketball?

Refs have ruined this game This game officially doesn’t count if they win

The refs have played such an insignificant part of this game we’re down because Rozier and Morris decided they were all stars

The Celtics are an annoying team.

Meh, I'm good with this loss The Celtics earned it.

If the Celtics lose a game shooting 60% from 3 They should ha’ve to sell their team

Harden has been lowkey bad this 4th quarter

Something about the Celtics this year... It’s the only two games all year I’ve seen him look like this.

LOL, kyrie is so good he makes it even if he's trying to miss it.

Ref is like "How can I help you flat earther?"

Lmao Irving so bad at being bad  

The way this damn game is going Celtics going to make some crazy shot.. Why are all the HOU/BOS games always close?

James Frauden vs Al Horfraud?

Why doesn't harden ever try to get open

He knows he can’t make two in the clutch

Really, I just don't want to play this foul game because that's what we did the first game against the Celtics y’all forget we were up 2 and the Celtics had to foul. Marcus Smart somehow flopped his way to a W and I don’t doubt he can again.

Smart, predictably, was looking for a call

Looking at the replay I think Smart stepped out of bounds.

I think he did. And he wasn’t fouled in any case. What was that business with his "knee" or whatever? His tribute to Paul Pierce? He needed a wheelchair.

So the Rockets won by 3…….the Celtics had 3 technical fouls. All FTs made.

Probably should not have won this, but the Celtics should not have won the last game, so we are even. Respect to the Celtics. (Except Smart) F*** their fans, though.

Idk why but Harden always chokes in big moments... People are gonna be disappointed again in the playoffs

Wow. First playoff win of the season and it isn't the playoffs

**** OFF BOSTON AND FLOP MAN SMART *****ER FAKED INJURY TOO

I want to forget this ever happened. I don't see any positives here.

I got no hope for the PlayOffs...

The Celtics couldn't play any better. Not enough to beat the best team in the league.

And the Celtics don't even have Hayward. That team is going to dominate in the near future. Need to win now.

it's gonna be a fun series when we meet them again in the finals Smile

Happy with the W, but very disappointing game. Guess if Hayward was healthy, Celtics win, and BOS > HOU overall.

What a game! Well played and well coached on both sides.

Celtics shot 54.2% from three and still lost. Wow.

You know, I think the Celtics are just really good. They had a good game, but look at this. They are the 4th best team in the league in 3pt percentage. And they are number one in defending the three. Very impressive team the Celtics are.

Despite the stats I still look at the Celtics incredulously. I look at the roster and just can't believe how well they play. I get it now.   Tatum, Jaylen, Rozier are for real. Punk-a** Smart's defense is for real.

I think they can be figured out. They are young. That’s their advantage. I think they are playing out of their heads right now. If we were to meet them in the finals, we probably can beat them due to their lack of talents compared to us.

I can't wait to see that Cleveland vs Boston series.

The Celtics should've won this game I don’t know the next time they’ll get that kind of performance from their bench, particularly Morris, Rozier, and Monroe, and at the same time. The fact that they lost, and will probably somehow blame the refs, is sweet justice after the last game.

It was so fitting that Marcus Smart tries to flop into a 3 pt foul. That shot was horrible. But I was worried that CP3 had nudged him enough for the ref to blow the whistle

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away

Post by wideclyde Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 am

Always glad to see other team's fans hating Marcus Smart.

If the Rockets had Smart, they would be hands down top choice for the 2018 championship.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away

Post by NYCelt Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:06 pm

"Despite the stats I still look at the Celtics incredulously. I look at the roster and just can't believe how well they play. I get it now.   Tatum, Jaylen, Rozier are for real. Punk-a** Smart's defense is for real."

Great comment. You can almost see the light bulb going on over this one's head; 'I get it now.' Yes. And the rest of the league's fans are beginning to get it too.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Pressey Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

NYCelt wrote:"Despite the stats I still look at the Celtics incredulously. I look at the roster and just can't believe how well they play. I get it now.   Tatum, Jaylen, Rozier are for real. Punk-a** Smart's defense is for real."

Great comment. You can almost see the light bulb going on over this one's head; 'I get it now.' Yes. And the rest of the league's fans are beginning to get it too.

Regular seasons are always a grind. Tonight reminded me of 2008 when there were quick blowouts and the Big Three could sit on the bench for most of the game. Horford is a great, great player when fresh. Games like tonight increase the Cinderella odds.

I'm psyched. Title or no title, this ain't a bridge year anymore like it looked going in, imho.
Phil Pressey
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down