Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 10/24/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 10/24/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 10/24/21

Post by bobheckler Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:34 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/10/comments-from-other-side-rockets-102421.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Beat the Red Sox ✅ Beat the Celtics ⬜ Bill Simmons may just implode

Celtics trash

I hope someone in the crowd made a sign about Dennis Schroeder and $84 million.

We are winning this game, beating a pi**ed off celtics team would be yuuuuuge

We are better than the Celtics just like we all expected . (MY NOTE: The game hadn't even started yet)

Tatum played bad both games to start. He’ll get back on track here. Hopefully it isn’t too bad.

I like our chances. Boston is struggling a little bit with the new Coach, and if Brown isn't playing, they are a lot weaker.

Guys speaking 0-3 Celtics into existence. I like it.

Tatum has been largely ineffective + Bearded Brown is out = Rockets W.

Man, Marcus Smart is going to be a challenge for Green for his 3rd full-speed game.

Brown is out with patella tendinopathy according to twitter

Bone-on-bone ... they should've traded for Harden.

Smart is pretty great on defense he might give KPJ some significant issues.

If you're Celtics, this is the game you want after starting 0-2. They'll win big unfortunately for us

Celtics by 50, but we play hard! Go Rockets!

Apparently there are a contingent of Celtics fans at Toyota Center tonight. They must have already been in town for the ALCS game on Friday. Time to thoroughly ruin their weekend trip.

Rockets really need to think about dimming the lights at TC to cover up the visibility of the empty seats

Theis revenge game!

Tatum is absolutely bonkers jeez y’all better hope he slows down or it might be a bit rough

Theis settling for a contested three at the beginning of the shot clock

Bench Theis forever

Tatum is so good lol

Horford is looking very washed

Smart is a great defender. Learning experience for Scoot.

Need Sengun in there. Boston’s front court is vulnerable and some Wood/Sengun plays would bypass their stout defensive backcourt

Why does Payton Pritchard look so funny in that mask

Theis is an elite backup and I hope Silas realizes that soon lol

This team doesn't have an identity. The two J's have improved steadily since entering the league and are at AllStar level now. But there has been a carousel of veterans around them that muddies the waters and provides no direction. Hayward, Kyrie, Horford, Tristan, Kemba, Fournier...

If it was me I would have tried to give the keys to the Js and have the younger players develop as supporting cast: Time Lord, Pritchard, Nesmith, Lankford, Grant Williams...

Instead they muddied the waters again with some strange vets. Horford is probably OK as a low maintenance vet presence (I assume but who knows).. But Shroder, Kanter, Josh Rich... These guys just suck oxygen.

Soooo it looks like Boston isn't very good.

Tatum is in prime Kobe form. Just chucking up any disgusting shot he can. The problem with these Mamba Mentality guys is that if you're not as talented as Kobe but you try to play his style, you're gonna be terrible. This was the reason he regressed in his second year and he seemed to shake it off last year but now it's back. Yikes.

He's just a soft player. He looks about 6'10 and ducks for everything in the paint

Get house off the court. He by himself zapped every ounce of momentum

Nothing but air for Tatum

Please guard the masked man.

Let's talk about Pritchard's shoes. I have nothing against pink, but pink with celtic green? That's just terrible.

I’m so sick and tired of watching Eric Gordon in a rockets uniform

trade Gordon for Ben

I don't like watching Nwaba play ngl

Green seems to hate green jerseys

That three is all theis fault stop helping man

Tatum so nice

Yeah Tatum has the cape on, Boston is a good team.

Theis not good man

Horford just pushes our players no call ref wtf

Can the refs call the obvious fouls on horford

Theis is so useless on the offense

Turnovers turnovers turnovers They’ll learn when we start playing these playoff teams and they wipe us off the floor committing this many.

Celtics are probably a playoff team

Tatum is just taking these absolute garbage shot attempts. They're going in now but that's just not sustainable shot selection.

Well, if getting clearly clubbed in the face doesn't get you a call, the Celtics may want to go ahead and pull out baseball bats because they may get away with it.

Theis cannot be in the starting line up

Get thies off the court. He's holding us back lol

I’d really appreciate it if Christian would stop trying to run through Horford

Silas is an awful coach.

What has to happen for theis to get benched bro, hes been in for hours

Horford getting so lucky with the refs not calling his fouls

The Celtics are not missing huh

Why is thies constantly guarding Tatum. Make a f***ing a adjustment Silas

Theis getting cooked every play

Tatum decides to not play like sh** against us 🤣

Grant Williams w/the form tackle wtf lmaoooo

Sign Williams to the Texans they can't tackle for sh**

I guess we're just hugging players now

Bro literally hit him like a linebacker on a RB. Cmon man hahaha

Wraps him up in "a basketball manner"? Isn't that contradictory?

LOL these refs are literal f***ing sh**

These refs aren't even trying to make it look like they aren't favouring the Celtics.

Honestly Schroeder might get offered another solid deal this year. Whether he accepts it is another question

Wood + Theis just doesn’t work at the moment.

Theis + anyone doesn't work

They called a foul on horford. Its a miracle

Sh** rotations, sh** referees, yep my nba experience.

Schroeder a b**ch, no matter what colour jersey he wears

Did Eric Gordon just throw up his hands like he was fouled on a missed wide-open air-ball layup.

Horford playing like it’s 2015

Horford out here looking like Kelly Olynyk (MY NOTE: Call the paramedics. Cowens is bouncing his head against his wall)

I miss playing OKC

Can we just play the thunder every game?

Horford playing like Gianni’s against us

Horford is a b**ch. I hate that guy. Why the f*** is he getting superstar calls

Celtic really likes some white boys and fat dudes.

Tate is basically Smart w/o all the flopping and hero ball tendencies

Oh finally an offensive foul call! I thought they would wait for celtics to kill Sengun!

Horford springy af for 35

Horford looks like that dude at your local court that is 50 schooling all the kids.

Good job Celtics you need the refs to beat ****ing 19 year olds and you havent won a game yet. (MY NOTE: Wait for it)

Grant Williams shooting like Klay

What’s going on with the Celtics tho. Why are they so much worse than last year whatd they change I wasn’t paying attention

jb isn't playing

When Gerald Green is out of the league and Al Horford is still in it.

Are the refs really just letting Tatum get a full extension push-off on his jumpshot?

Smart is a dirty player lmao

Smart exaggerated the sh** out of that FOH. If Williams form tackling KPJ isn't a flagrant, then Smart should be common foul too.

Silas giving another coach his first W smh

Horford had a huge game for them. He doesn’t ball out and we might’ve overcome our turnover issues.

We get Gerald Green on the coaching staff and a day later JG hits 8 threes. Coincidence? I think not!

Second good team we've played this season and this performance looked much better than the Wolves game.

Well Celtics is pretty shaky this season. They destroyed by Raptors at home and fans were booing them : )

Then again they're also booing because the Celtics are much better than the start that they had. I'm just gonna assume this was them playing better and not just us being garbage lol

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down