Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-raptors-33118.html

by FLCeltsFan

Now, without further ado, it's time for the Saltic Showdown.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 4598f49a84dfff96ac82771d944f2da2--leprechaun-t-shirt-designs
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home MXRijMZ

Easiest win of the season.

The Toronto Raptors vs The Boston Sal..Celtics *cough* ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ ᵉˣᶦᵗ Cant wait to watch

Terry Rozier: "I ain't playing the Raps, they have Fred VanVleet"

Will be interesting to see if our bench will be allowed to play as physical as their starters (I mean from a reffing standpoint) we gonna destroy these greenboys

We will crush these scrubs.

Celtics fans when they sign great white hope Gordon Hayward
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608

Celtics fans when he gets hurt and they have to cheer for Irving and Smart all year
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654

40 point win with no Kyrie.

A win would be great but I feel Boston is winning tomorrow because at this point they probably care more and are in a zone.

Casey outcoached Stevens last time. I expect it to happen again...and again...and again....

Since Irving is not playing I'm not that hyped for this one.

I need Jaylen Brown to score 50 pts here

We can win this game if we play with that same defensive energy we played in that fourth quarter. When this team is locked in on defense it gets **** scary especially with our defensive lineup

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home GAMEPLAN%20RAPTORS%20CELTICS_2

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home KNEES%20SUCK%20BRUH

I can't see us losing this..

Celtics fans gonna claim this is our Superbowl because we gonna get to 100 pages before game but 95% of posts here ain't even about them lol

Saltics man their one title in like 20 + years makes them high and mighty

gonna be a good saturday game. we got this. no way we let BOS beat us. another statement game.

Hate Boston and they fans so a win against these goons makes me happy. Lets destroy them.

Boston and there lucky wins man smh

At some point you just call them legit... How do they keep beating these teams with everyone injured?

Nah, I wouldn't say that this was a lucky win. Lepreshauns' young guns were legit and Monroe did his job late 4th. Win in Utah having almost entire starting lineup in hospital is not easy

I really hate the Celtics

Raps better be on their A-game against the Cs

TV networks Hate those Raptors
Love those celtics
NBA to make sure Raptors are not TV Ratings Factors!
Logo on the front and name on the back, the NBA officials will follow orders and are not a bunch of dyslectics !

One team is coming out of Saturday's game feeling super good about themselves, and the other slightly demoralized. Hate to say it again, but this is a must win game for us.Would hate to think we need to win 5 of our remaining 7, cuz it likely ain't happening.

Boston is hobbled. If we lose, we're getting bounced in the first round with that kind of form.
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home F5djps

Celtics wish they had a back-up PG as good as ours  (MY NOTE:  With Larkin out we had no back-up PG.  Period)

SaLtics wish they had a starting PG as good as our back-up.

I just want to know why everyone has been saying this is the most important game for the raptors this season. Celtics are short handed and it will prove nothing if we beat them. The U.S media wont recognize it as such a big thing and if we lose the U.S media is going to be up Raptors as* for showing their "so called" true colors.

It'll mean nothing if we win, but it'll mean everything if we lose.

TV Networks cheering on 5 on 8 Boston home cooking   For American networks Toronto worse than small market but an absolute zero

NBA officials will deliver the result: Every Celtic is "no touching LeBron James" and when Demar DeRozen gets fouled and horse-collar tackled "Hey, 1, that's a NFL rule and 2 we're not looking!"
NBA is out to screw Toronto out of first to keep the TV money train going, the NBA's screw Toronto directive makes the Commissioner a TV Networks hero!

We should rest some key players. If we lose to the Celtic's D-League crew, that would be hella embarrasing

Promote the bench to starters. Call up the 905ers and rest everyone else?

OG has done a solid job on Tatum in the past. Tatum will get way more possessions norm with kyrie our so this could be a good run for him

Walked around Boston all day today in our raps gear... Bumped into a lot of raps fans

Some people here think you step foot there and Boston welcomes you with an introductory hate crime Laughing

JV and Poeltl will feast on these short green people. Massacre incoming.

Watch Kadeem Allen win the game for the Celtics by tossing up a 90 foot prayer that somehow goes in anyway

Easy win.

So if Ibaka **** the bed again tonight can we throw away the "he needs rest" excuse and finally admit he's old and simply not good enough?

If we don't win this game, we're getting eliminated in the 2nd round. Seriously, no kyrie Irving, no Marcus smart... Who the **** are we scared of right now? Al horford? Terry rozier? Jayson tatum? Marcus morris? Honestly **** this team, I'm tired of them. Play some **** defense and move the ball... If this team is serious, this needs to be a blowout.

If this team loses to the Celtics B team then idk what to say
 Laughing

Even if we win this one, next time we face Boston it will be right after facing Cleveland on a back to back and American will say Boston is better than Toronto if we lose.

I usually prefer to listen to the other team's feed. Definitely not tonight. Would prefer to not have to listen to this lousy anthem singing either.

Unless you want to hear Tommy Heinsohn ramble on about seeing Serge Ibaka in the shower.

If the Celtics are within 20 points of us going into the 4th quarter, I'll eat my hat. That is unless the refs are royally screwing us as they usually do.  (MY NOTE:  Bon Appetit!!)

Gametime! Who are we playing? Ohh right, some eastern conference team that isn't us or cavs, meh.

I hate Boston but I got lots of love for Stevens, I really, really like what he has done and how he has them play.

On paper we are clearly superior, especially with their injuries. We need to win this game. Gives them insane confidence plus a realistic shot at first place if we blow this one.

Boston plays a style I admire. A coach I admire. So yea, I like their team more than most but that doesn't mean I cheer for them against the Raptors. All year I just hear you guys basically dismiss them. Yet here they are, without their 2nd best player all year, without theur best player for long stretches. Rash of injuries all year. They basically similar record to us if we had to go all year without DeMar and long stretches without Lowry. Its actually incredible. Overlook them all you want, this isnt their year. They are just way way ahead of schedule.

As a contender, they suck ass. And they are judged as a contender because they are hyped as a contender.

Pumped for this game, wish they had Irving too, but no matter. Looking forward to van vleet kicking some rozier ass, I can't stand that little guy - reminds me too much of Fred
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by wideclyde Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Toronto fans might have been a little too cocky?

Really nice win for the Cs.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by dboss Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:49 pm

It seems every time I read one of these threads fans from other teams have too much hate in them.  I cannot recall any games on threads were my esteemed board members showed such hatefulness.

I have a strong feeling that they lose to the Cavs and the Celtics go on to knock them out in Toronto.

You can tell their fans are a bunch of front runners.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:23 pm

I just realized that the system didn't post the entire Comments From The Other Side.  I'll post the rest of them tomorrow.

Weird.  I'm sure I copy-and-pasted them, I previewed the post before I entered it.  They just decided to take the beginning and truncate the rest without telling me.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:16 pm

bobheckler wrote:I just realized that the system didn't post the entire Comments From The Other Side.  I'll post the rest of them tomorrow.

Weird.  I'm sure I copy-and-pasted them, I previewed the post before I entered it.  They just decided to take the beginning and truncate the rest without telling me.

bob

Was wondering why they were all pre-game comments.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:36 am

One could also click on the link provided at top. That's why I provide it, so that you can read/see the original.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:46 am

I liked this photo at the endComments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home 85035011
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down