Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:05 pm

ERRYD BAYLESS REVENGE GAME

Even if they’re terrible this year, a win against Boston is always welcome

I hate the Celtics!   From Gerald Green to Paul Pierce to Garnett,  they all are classless and have delighted in beating the Raptors.  I don't care if none of them are still there.  I still hate that franchise and all they stand for.  

Garnett seemed to take a special pleasure in humiliating the Raptors

I don't think Ainge and most Celtics fan would mind losing this game

Boston traded Crawford and brooks for Joel Anthony (in a 3 team trade) today. Boston got even weaker. Will be surprised if the raptors lose tonight.

Poor Anthony. His free ride to titles is over.. Crawford and brooks must be pumped

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Sp9duv

I'm looking forward to a good and proper smashing of the Celts for the last 5 years of them owning us. Man, I hate them.

Don't underestimate them with that coach though. Guy is stellar.

This is the one I'm scared of. Brad Stevens has them playing very hard despite the losing.

I added Jerryd Bayless to my fantasy just for this game because I expect him to drop like 30 points on the Raptors for benching him in favour of Calderon.

Kelly Olynyk ..a lot of hype..some talked about Rookie of the year before the season started!! .. "still a work-in-progress"

Great gotta listen to Tommy tonight ..

it's what, 1 minute in the game? I already hate the Boston feed

I really hate the Celtics

There is something irritating about Humphries face

With Celtics only having 8 or 9 players, we should be trying to get them in foul trouble

Looks like refs are against the Raps today

Yea I kind of expected the refs to be lopsided in this game because of the juggernaught Celtics

Sully has been nice in fantasy this year

DISGUSTING HOMER REFS

4 Raptors in the paint for the rebound and Humphries gets it....seriously

I have a feeling the Celtics are going to trade rondo on draft night to get into the top 5 (Sacramento?), and end up with 2 picks in the top 7 this year.

I knew the refs had it out for Ross when the ref made him walk a couple steps closer to him in order to inbound the ball.

Raps only favoured by 3 today for whatever reason. Something to think about when looking at this reffing

It might have to do with somebody getting word that rondo would be in uniform

Is it just me or is Abby chin (Celtics reporter) kinda hot?

I literally hope one of the refs swallows a whistle

Vas so slow he can't beat olynk off the dribble

These types of refs are the reason basketball sucks sometimes. Breath and you get a foul.

These Boston announcers Every time I watch them its the same Constant complaining about the refs in one direction

Its their go to - the Celtics do no wrong at all

That f....ing flopper Humphries, holy ****.

Officiating has been terrible both ways tonight. T Ross' foul on Bradley in the 1st was nonsense.

Sully is just banging bodies left and right on every board but he still has zero personals.

LMAO these refs!!! I swear one of our players will get injured because they arent calling antyhing

The reffing isn't biased its just horrible, on both ends.

Sullinger is killing us with offensive rebounding

Sullinger is shoving people around like it's NFL or something. Not with his body, WITH HIS HANDS! Constantly! This is so blatantly one sided reffing it's ridiculous

Sullinger embarrassing Amir

Sullinger is killing us, as are the refs

Celtics defense deserves a bit of credit here. Their bigs are also causing ours some troubles.

Celtics are not shooting the ball well but they out working the Raps. This will be a tough game

We're getting out-rebounded by a bunch of under-sized forwards.

Raptors doing a better job at tanking than the Celtics

Win or loss, I'm perturbed by how easily Sullinger was able to dominate the boards.

Sully this man is a beast

Scrub of the Night: Jared Sullinger

Jonas plays like he has low testosterone. You see how Sully is out there? He had back surgery too.'

Pressey wants that contract baby

Celtics know how to tank properly.

Celtics shooting 36%... And we're losing

We suck Boston giving us the game and we cant take it

Sullinger went 21 and 19?! Holy ****

I don't even want a win, the Celtics tank is too obvious.

They're trying to get Wiggins so badly.... No wonder they acquired Joel Anthony!

This is blatant tanking from the Celtics.

Man, Boston trying so hard to lose, and Toronto can't oblige them.

It's a tank off!

Boom 20/20 by Sullinger

Fatso killed us.

I am done with the raptors

The bigs struggled so badly tonight. Made Jared Sullinger look like prime Dwight Howard.

Cant blame them for losing to a powerhouse like the Celtics. KG and Pierce played a great game

They are begging us to take this game from them and we're too stupid to do it

Can't believe we lost to a really bad Celtics team

I'd take Sully any given day. Dudes got heart and a motor!

losing this game cause sullinger kicked our ***

I hate the city of Boston with a passion

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by k_j_88 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Seems like everyone likes Abby Chin.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down