Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic

3 posters

Go down

Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic Empty Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Cowens is quivering with excitement right now...

A. Sherrod Blakely
A. Sherrod Blakely @ASherrodblakely
about 27 minutes ago
Kendrick Perkins said he hopes to latch on with another team sometime in January. Said he has talked with Ainge about possibly finishing his career with the #Celtics, adding that this will be his last season.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic

Post by wideclyde Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Not sure if a real position with playing time will be available, but signing him for a day to ceremoniously retire as a Celtics player is fine with me. He certainly earned this kind of respect.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins Wants To Retire A Celtic

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 am

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
1 hour ago
Danny Ainge tells @Toucherandrich that he talked with Kendrick Perkins last night but “I don’t think it’s a good fit for our team right now. You never know what happens during the course of a season.” Ainge notes how team already doesn’t have enough minutes for current bigs.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 am

Perk can retire as a Celtic the same way that Pierce did. I have no problem with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down