Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:55 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/01/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies-11819.html

Posted 1 minute ago by FLCeltsFan

Another day another disappointment

We gon die

**** the Celtics!

Still happy to go to the game, but damn this is gonna be disappointing

At this point I think we're basically back to the OG tank crew on this sub. Pleasure to be aboard with you fine people once again.

The string quartet from Titanic plays mournfully in the distance

Can’t stand the C’s or Kyrie, so I’m sure he goes off. Maybe we **** around and remember that it’s allowed to score 105+ in the National Basketball Association Can things be fun again?

For sure....in the Boston Garden. This will be a bad loss.

Hard to decide whether to watch the game or study 'Common Core Math Made Simple For Seniors In Case You Need It Before You Die (Second Edition)'.

If Marc does not play alots of mins . A trade might be coming

It wouldn't surprise me if they won this game or get blown out.

Plz don’t be a blowout at least

Cant wait till we ship this ****ing Mack bum outta Memphis

Ah, Mack-ball, I’ve missed you so much *shoots self*

I am not able to watch the game, but the numbers sure say that Conley's been drinking a lot of Chateau de Former Self.

Baynes had BOTH his hands all over Conley's shoulders and no whistle BS

Why wont JB play Jaren with Noah?

Because the team is tanking

Vicious assault on Kyrie’s elbow by Marc’s face

Yeah and with Jaren they called it the other way its BS

I'm sorta torn. On the one hand, I think, even as bad as the grizzlies have played that they can somehow find whatever it is that makes teams win games and go on a run, at the same time I want jb fired. I want jb fired more than I want anything else. I think we should explore a Marc trade, but then again, I still like Marc if he can change.

Celts be like, you can have the w we want the pick  (MY NOTE:  Yes we do, but we'd rather have it next year, or even the year after that)

LOL you may be on to something
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down