Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Grizzlies, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies-31115.html

Watch for Isiah Thomas to go off on us and have one of those career games.

No...it's going to be a guy that no one has ever heard of having a career night against us. Win or lose, we're good at that.

Guys it's gonna be GiGi Datome tonight. I'm fine with him going off tho cause he's not enough to carry a team to a W

We should smoke Boston. Should.

We're not gonna smoke them. They play hard and are fighting for the eight seed for some reason

This team has been so bi-polar recently I don't know whats going to happen

I'm hoping for a Jeff Green revenge game

I'm a little worried about this game, I'ma afraid the Grizz will play down to the Celtics level.

Would it be better or not if Bradley plays tonight?

No Isaiah Thomas tonight. That will help a little!

I just saw that . No Isaiah Thomas tonight (back,elbow). Which means, BOS will give us all we want and may beat us. LOL

I forgot Sullinger is out for the season. Man, there is no way these guys should be able to hang with us. And they beat NOLA in NOLA the other night before we went there and got beat. WOW

BOS playing free and easy. Jacking shots with no worries. MEM working their way back down to their usual sub 40% shooting. LOL. Nothing comes easy for the Grizz. It just wouldn't be right.

7 of 19 from the field. It is simply mind boggling how a professional basketball team with 45 wins at this point in the season can miss so so many shots. Its not like BOS is a lockdown defensive team. They would just as soon us shoot so they can get the ball back.

8 turnovers in a quarter and a half. BOS has 8 TOs as well but MEM is supposed to be better with the ball than that.

Celts are simply out hustling us

Hey we should be easier on Marc. I mean this is BOS he is facing. Gigi Datome, Jonas Jerebko, Kelly Olynyk, Tyler Zeller, et al. A proverbial murderer's row of defensive geniuses. Zero points for Marc should be understandable. Its just a bad matchup for Marc......yeah....right.

We have ONE OF the best front court pairing in the NBA, and we are playing a 3 guard set and taking jump shots?

Boston 7-3 Obounds might be a reason.

BOS shooting 20% from 3 in the first half. The scary part is what if they shoot their normal 33% from 3 in the 2nd half? Or what if they shoot well enough in the 2nd half to bring their total game 3pointer percentage up to their established .331 mark? That would mean they would have to shoot 40%+ in the 2nd half and that could be a big problem for the Grizz.

hey, I will take being tied I guess (dont have much choice in the matter, LOL) but it just gets frustrating to watch such a talented team time after time after time play down to whoever they are playing.

The entire sports world has known it’s blatantly obvious that Mike’s ankles are busted and yet Joerger continues to play him. Are you paying attention now, Coach?

Popovich would rest a player if he was beat or dealing with nagging injuries. Just saying. Don't be an idiot Joerger or we'll be out numbered and out coached in the time when it matters

BOS is just playing so free and easy.

When did the NBA allow female players? Oh, that’s Olynyk out there

Jerebko's' a nice fit for C's

Kelly "MJ" Olynyk torches KK. Seemed like BOS shot 80% in the 3rd quarter--LOL. Sure would like MEM to catch fire like that.

As a Canadian, I'm glad to see Olynyk back in action and doing well -- but I wish he'd saved it for NEXT game.

I tell you, Tony Allen catches a lot of heat, but he's the only one at the moment playing with any desire

There is just no way BOS should win this game.

I am impressed how Memphis didn't even try to play P&R, or set picks. that's how you can potentially involve your bigs. Celtics are doing it. it's not going too badly for them. Why team doesn't set up Marc or Zbo or Koufos rolling for the rim?

The 2 ex-Boston boys 5-20

We have 3 ex Boston boys

MY bad, I'm thinking more recently. I can't help but see Tony Allen as true-blue Memphis (MY NOTE:  He has a ring, and he didn't get it in Memphis)

Isn't that Mike Miller's old hair on Olynyk?

How many offensive boards do the celtics have???

now put someone in there who will guard Jae Crowder. Dave asked for that, letting Zach be responsible for Crowder that last possession.

Great play call.

Yep. Don't think many people saw that coming with 52 sec left.

CLee is 2 for 10 and gave up the go ahead play. Jeff Green is 4 for 13. This is just terrible

Dj just got outcoached by Brad Stevens.

Brad Stevens is an awesome coach. I was hoping we would go after him after Lionel was let go

ALL STAR CENTER has 9 pts against a rugged, lockdown, juggernaut front line of Olynyk, Zeller, Brandon Bass.

ALL STAR CENTER fouls Zeller and simply gives BOS 2 pts on FTs for no reason.

Excuse me while I pound these toothpicks under my fingernails

This is just a joke, losing against these low caliber teams with scrubs from the free agency or D-League.

Yeap and that was without the shrimp and the fat guy...

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down