Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/01/comments-from-other-side-grizzlies-12220.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Don't pass to Jae or solo and we should be able to put up a good fight

I look forward to the Battle of the Handles between Ja and Kemba

Jaylen Brown was just ruled out for tonight's game. Big time help for us! 20 PPG player not playing is never a bad thing.

Is Kemba out? Even then, Marcus Smart is an all-world defender so let’s see what Morant can do.

This look like a loss.

boston is good not GREAT

We can beat Boston. Not saying we are better but we can certainly beat Boston without Kemba and Jaylen

Boston will have there hands full in this game  (MY NOTE:  Their, their...don't cry little boy)

Nothing to loose. Nobody expect us to beat Boston specially after the way they kick the ... Of fakers !!

Kemba is very good, Celtics have a very good coach, refs will do who knows the bleep what they will do... Everything starts with defense. If guys are grinding tough, are able to withstand a punch - scoring is just fun. Defense baby, and attack relentlessly.

Boston is very fundamentally sound and they do not make a lot of mistakes. Can’t beat these guys with athleticism like others teams, execution is going to be key to winning.

I think most Boston fans are happy to see Memphis do well. Tony Allen made us cousins, in a way.

Theis is gonna be one of them annoying guys

Morant vs Walker should be fun

Brooks seemingly not realizing that he is being guarded by the best perimeter defender in the league

Jaren is going to haunt Kemba's dreams.

Sluggish out of the gate. Probably worth using a TO soon.

Thanks for calling a timeout Brad.

Definitely better to use the other team’s TOs 😬

Kanter with the defensive prowess of a traffic cone.

We need to attack Kanter

These Boston commentators are insufferable. They're so old

The Boston commentators not only have the worst accent but one of them is so bias the other guy makes fun of him

This guy sounds like Peter Griffin

THEY FINALLY CALLED AN OFFENSIVE FOUL ON THE CELTICS! Jaren's been getting destroyed.

What did Jaren do to you Kanter?

How is that a foul

Somebody fell   they had to blow a whistle.

JV and Jaren are universally hated by Refs

Tatum didn’t wanna be on a poster lmao

Pathetic fast break defense letting Wanamaker go coast to coast so effortlessly

Tatum can create his own shot every time, I didn’t know how talented he actually was

Dillon took a trip and a half going on that layup a good 4 or 5 steps

Poor Kanter, how that is a foul???????????????????????????

Aight Brad let’s get my boy Grant in

Just sucks when you make them use whole shot clock and the big man makes a 3

WHY DOES SOME RANDOM MOTHER****ER KEEP ON HITTING THREES VS US

Apparently he ain't even that good at 3s. We leave him open for it.

Watching us get shafted by refs is so frustrating man

NBA rule book is the biggest farce in professional sports

Damn that was a great pass by smart

Why do I even tune into these games when half the time I spend it yelling at the refs.

They call ticky tack fouls on us but our players get trampled

We had them. Theis killed us.

I have a genuine dislike for Crowder If he shot 0 times a game, he would be a net positive

Can’t breathe on Celtics in Boston man

Smart is the best guard defender in the league, he’s gonna be first team defense again

We haven’t scored since I turned the game on so I’m changing the channel bye

Jae is trash man. You can say all you want about the locker room and defensive presence he provides but his complete lack of offensive skill makes me want to see him as the 16th man on this team

Jayson Tatum is murdering us

21-0 run good lord

Tatum has unreal talent for 21 years old

They're getting a rather generous treatment from the refs. Don't see us being allowed to come back and win, time to go to sleep.

Ending the half on the downside of a 23-2 run isn’t great

The Celtics defense is suffocating. Doesn’t help that we’re not running anything and just passing the ball until someone chucks something up. At least I like the Celtics enough to not be freaking out about this one

The Celtics have one of the best defenses in the NBA (when they turn it on). We’ve got some halftime adjustments to make, preferably keeping Crowder out.

Boston are super tough. Their defense is on point. But I hate Boston, so yeah

Crowder bout to go 0-6 from 3 this half

I hope it’s only 6...

Don't think we can count on shutting down kemba and Hayward again in the 2nd half. Could get real ugly.

Jae Crowder might have the most skewed reputation as a 3 and D guy. You only realise it when he plays for yr team that he cant do either

Boston is very strong, probably one the the strongest team in NBA. Nothing flashy but very vell organized. Definitly 2 levels up compare to our team at the moment.

We are lucky Kemba have a night off....

If they're gonna call us on literally any contact let's get our moneys worth. Next time they play for the foul throw an elbow

I don’t think Jae’s locker room presence is worth him taking all these shots

I’ve seen Crowder flop on more threes than he’s made.

Playoff defense put on us tonight....kinda why I don't really want that 8 seed in the back of my mind. Our offensive style is regular season. With no strong defense to fall back on this is what you will likely see.

Enes kanter just turned ja over. Wow.

Celts are showing us why having multiple 6'7+ interchangeable wings is valuable.

Entire C's team is getting Superstar calls...... Frustrating.

I loved this team since I was 11 but when that Pelicans game tips off, I'm switching to ESPN. This is hard to stomach.

We're making kanter look like a dpoy candidate

I can't watch this trash anymore

Just lost power to my house, actually feeling blessed right now.

Celtics commentators are not good

Boston has outscored us 52-12 in about a quarter and a half. I can’t believe I just typed that sentence

I would say let jaren get some rest cuz the game's out of reach but I don't wanna lose by 50

This is beyond disappointing. Right when we were starting to get excited.

Can't get too down. This Celtics team is good. They just beat the Lakers by a bazillion points too. So I don't feel so bad.

Wanamaker passed up a wide open layup for a bank shot

This game never happened Moving on

Maybe the team could learn how to play suffocating defense like how the Celtics did tonight in the next film session or something

They literally had us in the first half

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by KyleCleric Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 am

Soul crushing

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by Matty Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:10 pm

"This game never happened"

But it did.. but it did.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down