Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:36 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/01/comments-from-other-side-hornets-13019.html

by FLCeltsFan

Jordan is controlling my brain and sending negative emotions to me. He trapped me in a chatroom for weeks to tell me how great Kaminsky is, and won’t let me leave.

Beat these bums and then take care of the tanking griz and bulls. Boom, 4 game win streak and 2 games above 500. Wont happen but please surprise me

Really the only intrigue here is whether this will be a "down by 22 at the half"-type blowout or a crushing 7 points in the 4th quarter defeat

If Kyrie isnt playing we might have a shot at winning

With the form Kemba’s in I don’t even know if he can break even with Rozier let alone outperform him

Don't forget Terry Rozier exists. The Celtics record is like 17-4 at home without Kyrie going back to last season.

We usually get spanked in Boston so not expecting anything here

I have lived in Charlotte for 26 years. I have watched us be mediocre, watched us stop existing, watched us start existing again in the form of the atrocious Bobcats, watched us finally return to being the Hornets and pick up being mediocre once again. Tonight, I will watch us be mediocre, and then next week I'll watch us be mediocre and 10 years from now I'll watch us be mediocre, and then one day I'll die. Buzz Buzz.

We've beaten them before. Let's do it again. Spank them Leprauchauns!

Celtics are overrated. Not one single good player on their roster. Just a bunch of ISO wannabes

We have to keep Biz on Horford, no help defense on anyone else. The guy is a master in the post.

It's almost February 1, and I still have to watch Batum's air balls and air passes. C'mon, Mr. Kupchak, it's your move.

No way AD ends up in Boston, right? They will mess up the Kyrie situation simply because no one (even Stevens) can control ego-filled superstar/s. It appears that Brad is suited to coach young guys only and not Big 3s… (MY NOTE: Hmmm. Horford and Baynes say otherwise, but they're not superstars. Love to find out though...)

Boston is 5-2 without Kyrie.

Ugh, Boston has the worst announcers by any measure objective, subjective, or metaphysical.

Cant let tatum and rozier get going downhill theve killed us for about 3/4 of their points that way.

Even without Kyrie, these guys are overall more talented than us

Smart of smart to flop 10 feet back when lamb does his little pushoff move

Willy's defense makes me wish I was blind sometimes This is the worst I’ve ever seen a center play. I swear to god.

This is biased coming from a UNC fan but Jayson Tatum looks like a store mannequin

Does gravity hate Monk? He has so many good looks from three that are in and out.

I’m so happy that it actually looks like the entire team cares about winning this game, not just Kemba

First hornets Celtics game I've seen this year but I've heard about Bostons struggles. I'll tell you whats wrong with them right now. They play like a team that doesn't give a shit about the regular season. They're ready and walk around like they expect the Eastern conference to be theirs. They certainly have the talent but if they don't change their hustle soon they'll get bounced earlier than they should.

I'd feel better if Boston played any kind of defense while we made those runs

Real scary terry hours

Kemba gets punched in the face    Refs:

Smart is so shameless in his flopping

Did Kemba just break Smart’s ankles, or was he just flopping?

It’s been said a lot in this thread, but the refs seem to have a weird vendetta against Kemba. Dude is getting clobbered and zero calls.

These refs are crooked. We’re half way through the 3rd and the TEAM has taken ZERO free throws. Kemba should have at least 3 trips to the line so far.

Kemba gets clobbered like 4 times and then gets a call on the softest contact so far.

Refs are cowards

Have we got a call in the last 8 games

I am amazed the Celts aren't doing better than their record This roster is so talented… I guess they are.wondering the same after last year’s playoff s. They may still peak

They are still 12 games over .500 and it’s only half way point. That’s pretty damn good. Too much talent…need time to figure out roles.

Yup...they get it together and they are as good as the Bucks or Raptors

This is why we don’t want the eighth seed I’d rather they not make playoffs to get swept by the Celtics

Let the humiliation begin good grief they’re just playing with us

Celtics are so solid. Very well coached

I've seen multiple people on the Celtics board complaining about the refs THIS QUARTER...

Boston sports fans are entitled AF

Boston fans are among the most annoying in the country. I can't belive how often patriots fans complain. They literally cheer for the most successful dynasty in NFL history and they still complain about something every year.

Celtics fans gonna Celtic

Clowned on by ****ing Gordon Hayward, can't get much lower than that

An all star caliber player back from injury playing against our 3rd team...

The kids at half time played more exciting ball that this

Scary Terry bum a** wanna play good tonight.

Marcus Smart just plays dirty and flops. Yet he get more calls than Kemba.

Boston is just playing better then us right now. We have no answer for Horford and they are moving the ball well. Celtics are a better team without cryrie playing me ball

Tatum is so good

We're shorthanded and losing to the hottest team in the East

Short handed Because we don’t have our mediocre starting center? Ok….. We would only be down by 23 with Cody out there.

I mean we beat them earlier this year when we weren't shorthanded so yeah...

they are only short of Kyrie What would Kyrie and Cody both playing do for the final score?

How tf are there 5 minutes left in this game? Why won’t it end!?

Why are their starters in?

The Celtics are still playing some of their ****ing starters.

Brown and Hayward are their bench though...

Today's take away: it could've been worse?

I hate the city of Boston as a whole. Hope the pats get beat by 40 on Sunday. Yeah, I’m bitter so what

Why? I think New York and LA are far worse. Boston is decent enough. Maybe it is because I remember how crap the Pats used to be.

Ever met a die hard Boston sports fan?

Holy sh** had no idea Yabusele was the 16th pick. That's an RJ Hunter tier bust

How many lay ups and dunks are we going to give to Jaylen Brown????

Sick of getting embarrassed on the road by Boston. We are to them what Orlando are to us.

Well that game turned out basically as expected. We looked decent in the second quarter, but our inconsistency was no match for the superior team which just keeps it’s foot on the throttle the entire game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home

Post by gyso Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 pm

This is why we don’t want the eighth seed I’d rather they not make playoffs to get swept by the Celtics

======================

I would love for the Hornets to go against the Celtics in the first round.  Watching a playoff game here would be great.

They may have to do better than the eighth seed for that to happen.

Back to top Go down