Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston

2 posters

Go down

Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston Empty Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:09 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kevin-garnetts-speech-being-celtic-234812849.html

Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston

Justin Leger,NBC Sports Boston
Thu, Feb 7 3:48 PM PST

Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston 5adf58af8ccb35b549857b69095600ab
Kevin Garnett's speech about what it meant for him to be a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston.

Kevin Garnett knows it's an honor to don the Green and White.

Before heading over to TD Garden to watch Lakers vs. Celtics on Thursday night, Garnett reflected on what his six seasons as a Celtic meant to him.

"There was walls, with a bunch of banners and achievements to remind you of tradition," Garnett said. "To remind you the responsibility of putting this jersey on. And I always felt that. Always inspired coming in practice."

Hear everything the 2008 NBA champion said below:

https://twitter.com/celtics/status/1093645582235828224
Boston Celtics
✔️
@celtics
Can't help but reflect on the Celtics Legacy ahead of tonight's big game ☘️

3:00 PM - Feb 7, 2019

Now, KG just needs to do this same speech in front of Anthony Davis.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston Empty Re: Kevin Garnett's speech about being a Celtic proves he loved playing in Boston

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:23 pm

So when does #5 go up in the rafters. As long as that guy owns Minny I cannot see his number going up. There is a real divide there. Give him the honor he deserves, he was loved here for the time he was here. There are a couple of numbers up there of players who played elsewhere (DJ, Nellie, just to name a couple)

I know I heard an interview with Wyc and he wants to retire that number. DO IT!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down