Centers...centers?....we don't need no stinkin' Centers!

+11
tardust
gyso
jrleftfoot
wideclyde
mrkleen09
worcester
bobheckler
kdp59
BingBang!
dboss
international
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Centers...centers?....we don't need no stinkin' Centers! - Page 4 Empty Re: Centers...centers?....we don't need no stinkin' Centers!

Post by dboss Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:26 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I am surprised they didn't get rid of Yabusle.  I really feel he is not going to.be help. I may be wrong but I am not impressed with him
Yabusele was a reach at #16 in the 2016 draft.

I see very little progress from him however he has never been given an opportunity to be part of the rotation.  You would think that the 16th pick would be able to get you 10 and 5 by now.  Next year Boston has to make a decision on exercising a team option.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Centers...centers?....we don't need no stinkin' Centers! - Page 4 Empty Re: Centers...centers?....we don't need no stinkin' Centers!

Post by bobheckler Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:35 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:I am surprised they didn't get rid of Yabusle.  I really feel he is not going to.be help. I may be wrong but I am not impressed with him

Rosalie,

How do we know they won't get rid of him?  He's an expiring contract (next year it is a "club option") and isn't getting paid much ($3.1M). He is, however, the only big besides Theis that has the range to do a puck-and-pop. Kanter and Williams are 100% pnr, unless they've expanded their game. I don't know about Poirier, they say he has midrange abilities, which is something at least.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Yabu can make or break his career this year. Golden opportunity, but I am not holding my breath.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:42 pm

He should have the opportunity to prove himself this year

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:09 pm

He has it.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 pm

bobheckler wrote:

Rosalie,

How do we know they won't get rid of him?  He's an expiring contract (next year it is a "club option") and isn't getting paid much ($3.1M).  He is, however, the only big besides Theis that has the range to do a puck-and-pop.  Kanter and Williams are 100% pnr, unless they've expanded their game.  I don't know about Poirier, they say he has midrange abilities, which is something at least.

bob

a puck and pop..Is that when he is up top and pokes his butt out and then shoots?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:34 pm

Better than a puck and poop...
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Drinking soda while watching hockey?
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4