Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:00 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/10/comments-from-other-side-preseason_8.html

by FLCeltsFan

Is this game really necessary? I think we'll be happier without having to put up with this defeat anymore

Losing by less than 25 is a W

It seems like the elite championship teams in the NBA have punch-ups during practice. That’s what we’re missing!

If Hayward & Cody don’t play this one, just bench them for year. WembySZN

Can we score more than 100 points and not give up 120 this time around?

101-119 it is

Chances for Steph eventually coming back home are looking up, given the crumbling Warriors locker room.

Celtics head coach Joe Mazzulla says Celtics "main guys" won't play tonight, although Jaylen Brown will

so we're going to be stunted on by Payton Pritchard and Noah Vonleh instead, got it (MY NOTE: Yep, that's about it)

Hopefully we actually suck this bad this year. I would rather be by far the worse team one year and get a top pick than always being a middle of the pack team

redemption

Lol...my guy if we lose by < 15 it's essentially a victory. I shall be watching every possession.

If Cody Martin is out then we simply don't have an answer for Sam Hauser (MY NOTE: Sam already getting on opposing fans' radar, already frightening them)

Can't believe Gordon is out again.

We can just conveniently leave anyone who sucks at the arena tonight

can we leave gordo in greensboro? he's just waisting space at this point

also ready for the noah vonleh breakout game against mason

Somehow that's a foul on kelly?

Starting with PJ missing an easy open dunks is a very hornets way of losing a close game

Blake doesn’t look right in a Celtics uni

If Oubre keeps this pace up and Glass Bones McGee Gordon can play 70 games, the loss of Bridges may be survivable.

melon really gon' carry our dead body to a W tonight, right?

Offense looks a lot better. Obviously we are playing the Maine Red Claws but still encouraging to see

All star call for Melo let's goooo

Refs low-key showing sympathy with the Miles bridges situation

I swear, whenever a call goes against Boston, their announcers (Brian Scalabrine, in particular) will always complain about it.

Man they f***ing Derrick White up out there lol. Dude been on the ground all game

I couldn't be happier with Kelly Oubre. He's the antacid relief for Plumlee acid reflux.

Sam Hauser looks like dollar store Gordon Hayward

For a second thought that was Hayward on Boston lol

This is better than before! Progress!!

Being up 5 to the backups, 3rd unit and Brown? Not progress but should hopefully be a confident booster for everyone not named James bouknight so far anyway

We gotta tank man

Kemba is at the game 🥺. Come home, dad…

Struggling against the Celtics backups with our starters. Joy.

Mark Williams runs like I do when I'm being chased in nightmares... or like when the band kids play pickup

It's not good that 2-3 of the Hornets starters are struggling against backups and one starter.

I can't believe Justin Jackson hunted down Mark Williams for a block. They're hitting layups high off the glass on Mark.

Hornets now losing by double digits to a Celtics team that played without Smart, Brogdon, Tatum, Horford, or R. Williams… cancel the season.

Rozier is making 100 million dollars and it looks like LaMelo is alone most of the time. And da**, Rozier keeps getting cooked on threes. J. Brown shot over him at least twice, no sweat. And Terry is too experienced to be gambling constantly chasing plays into the paint and leaving shooters wide open. He should know better.

They've looked awful even though its been close. Unless Clifford has something up his sleeve we aren't seeing he might be the worst coach in the league at this point.
In all fairness, this Hornets performance is about what you'd expected they were capable of against the Celtics' bench.

TANK AND GIVE IT TO THEM WHAT ARE WE DOING. I DON'T WANT TO BE IN LIMBO FOREVER LIKE THE PACERS. THIS IS THE YEAR

We should sign Kemba. He's at the game, better than Smith and Bouknight, and would be a good leader for us.

No Jason Tatum, no Rob Williams, no Marcus Smart, no Al Horford,
no Danilo Gallinari, no Malcolm Brogdon, still…………...no problem for the Celtics.

Tanking in regular season form.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:35 pm

Bob, the one about Steph " coming home" was both sad and hilarious. Makes me think of a Buddy Holly song. You can probably guess the one.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - PRESEASON vs HORNETS, AWAY 10/7/22

Post by Ktron Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:40 pm

Glass Bones McGee Gordon Good one!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:23 am

Maybe baby.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:29 am

worcester wrote:Maybe baby.
                                                                                                          I was thinking That'll Be The Day"
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:35 am

That is even better. Love Buddy.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:46 pm

worcester wrote:That is even better. Love Buddy.
                                                                                              Me too
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down