Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away

+2
wideclyde
bobheckler
6 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:49 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/11/comments-from-other-side-spurs-11919.html

by FLCeltsfan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  What are yours?

We NEed to GEt on a win streak. Atke advantage of home games. This is a touch team with one loss but we can win this easily. They can’t stop LA.

Pop coached a lot of their players this summer so hopefully he exploits their weaknesses!!!!

Gonna be tough game still. They have a lot of long wings which are always tough for us to match with. Would be a great W for sure

This one is huge! Celtics seem to be playing better then last year, Gordon is doing things this year... A win here would be huge for the teams confidence! Here is hoping we dominate so much that Lonnie gets some good quality minutes himself. Something tells me it will be a close one though.

BoStOn AiNt WiNnInG iN sA  (MY NOTE:  aNybOdy wHO wRiTes lIke ThIs mUsT bE 14)

Wouldn't It Be ****Ed Up If We Trade With Boston Today And Whoever We Trade Just Rides The Celtics Plane Away? Kinda Like Harrison Barnes Lmao

Celtics should be easy buckets for LMA as long as he balls today and no team turnovers we should be good.

C’s have won 6 in a row, although against mostly bottom-feeders. Should be a good game though. Gordon Hayward looks like the Gordon Hayward of 2016 though. He’s been playing well.  (MY NOTE:  I understand why people talk about the NY and Cleveland victories, but Toronto and Milwakee aren't bottom-feeders)

Can't wait for Kemba Walker to cook us when Pop puts Patty Mills on him. Belinelli vs. Jaylen Brown will be tough to watch as well

Up 7-0  this is going to be a cake walk.  The Celtics didn't even show up.

Boston soft as he**

Ball don't lie kemba ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he hits all 3

Early, but I don’t like how the Celtics are making this close.

They’ve been one of the top teams this season for a reason

Got to slow them down in transition , there very athletic

We have a spacing problem. Celtics just clog the paint.

this team is absolutely retarded

This is why you never sleep on the Celtics. They look so much better than last year already.

WNNA STOP LETTING THEM SHOOT OPEN FKN 3S

They are focused. (Sadly the they is Boston)

All right I’m out of here this game is over

Wow they have to miss soon

I’m done being diplomatic… What kind of moron plays Marco and Patty together against a team with so much offense… Who am I kidding, what kind of moron plays them together at all? They are borderline unplayable individually right now.

How is Marco not getting benched for life for giving up 2 wide open 3s in a row?

HE CANT FIGHT THROUGH A SCREEN AND CANT HIT A SHOT FOR HIS LIFE. WHAT IS POP DOING I SWEAR

Can we go back to when we were up 7-0

Lmao pop being retarded as always. Terrible defense? Let's get mills and Beli out there!

Spurs look like a Gleague team out there.

We need to sign more outside shooters And defenders. And athletes. And basically just NBA players.

Celtics on a pace to score 176 pts.

Celtics don't even look that great. Spurs are just that bad.

Brian Scalabrine gets the award for the worst commentator ever

This is scal??

That clear path foul was clearly bogus. The rest of it is the Spurs playing like garbage and the Celtics hitting everything.

Bad LMA has returned

Aldridge getting outplayed by that offensive and defensive force known as David Theis

Hopefully. The Celtics shots stop falling at some point.

Whoever’s kid is yelling defense on every possession, for the love of God do some parenting!

LMAOOO WHEN DANIEL THEIS IS BETTER THAN LMA

About time the Celtics blow this open. I'd rather our guys be embarassed as **** rather than hang on by a 9 point loss

Love the passion from the screaming kid but man is it annoying lol

Spurs starters getting destroyed by rookies

I find these Celtics to actually be a really likable squad, so this game isn’t as infuriating as usual

Pop deserves all of this

The team is talented. Pop is holding them back with bad lineups.

It’s so easy to root for this team to fail.

Celts seem more physical Killing us in the hustle plays – steals, blocks, TOs

They’re looking like a top tier team this year Definitely better sans Kyrie

Yeah Could be back to the 80s, with a lakers v Celtics finals

Brown earning that big contract today.

Heyward is hurt That sucks

Gotta feel bad for the youngster After recovering from his leg injury and having a great start to this season.

Why do we always get the incompetent refs

Damn I hope Gordon is all right

This Boston commentator is like Matt Bonner, if Matt Bonner had an extra chromosome

Must be amazing to have players that work hard and hustle lol. Smart was a horrible shooter and now hes cooking us from 3. Our nonshooters cant put that work in?

Why do I feel like Boston doesn't miss anything

They are only shooting 48% but it really does feel like they are shooting 66%

Marco getting lit up by Smart

Thank goodness Pop is saving up all those valuable timeouts. Wouldn't want to lose them with a challenge.

Glad Beli was able to hit a 3 (ignore that he gave up 4 of those to Marcus Smart please).

I think he hit the three on accident

Did Mills really flop after a teammate stiff armed him. Wow

Well, the refs are not on the Spurs side tonight ... Missed foul call on Demar and two false out of bounce calls

I really hope pop loses with team USA. Show what a ing fraud he is

The talent gap between those two teams is ridicolous

Celtics are getting all the calls

DeMar just can’t ever get a call ever since he got here it’s like the refs have decided to just ignore any contact on him. Derrick had so many drives with the refs not blowing the whistle once.

I think Marco is the worst defender I have ever seen in any sport on any team, including Pop Warner, T ball, and kindergarten soccer league.  (MY NOTE:  Might be true)

D’yam. Hate it when players get injured. Good luck Hayward. Maybe an opening now.

Happened early and lead ballooned Next man up unfortunately has worked

Damn poor Hayward ); sadly some will put that on LMA’s resume smh

Looks like he can't play league of legends anymore

This team will show up in the 2nd half, bank on it. They've been like this all year. One half a game.

Marcus smart is one of the confusing players in this league. When he is hot best player in the world. When he off he human, kinda reminds me of klay

This is a mediocre team. That is frustrating. An inconsistent team is frustrating. I’d rather be bad have hope for the future than be stuck in the 8th seed to get swept.

I can't wait for us to rally back and then be unable to close it out

Lol Celtics been getting all the calls in their favor but kemba was def fouled here

THERE WE GO!! FINALLY REFS GOING FOR US

You know it's dire when cutting it to 13 is meant to be thrilling

Lol its like they get all of the calls compare to us.. And we at hoime

Kembas is gonna try to get every single call after that tech

Look at Brad Stevens out there playing his rookies cause they have talent. Our old arrogant coach? Has our more talented rookies rotting on the bench and in the g league for career veteran losers

Coach Stevens takes TOs at the right time and Boston immediately responds

That's not fair to Pop. Brad's players still actually listen when he talks.

I love the way everytime we try to make a run, DeRozan takes it upon himself to it up. Biggest choker I have ever watched

Celtics are gonna end up scoring 140 points at this rate.

If we can’t capitalize on Hayward breaking his hand..

This team is so poorly coached and that's a death knell when most of the players are dumb AF

Kemba has owned us lately

Maybe the Celtics will tire out with all the dunking and drives to the basket they are doing every play. Rope a dope!

I swear LMA has butter on his fingers MARCUS SMART GOT A ****ING BOARD OVER YOU!!!!!!!!!

Brad wanamaker........

Its embarrassing how easy it is for them to score

Celtics feasting in the paint

That Robert Williams guy has made like 7 highlight plays

I'll take Kanter straight up over LMA  (MY NOTE:  Deal!!  Now!!  Before you change your mind!)

Is Jaylen Brown getting bald???

It annoys me how Kemba randomly just sh**s on us every time we play each other

Aldridge for Jaylen Brown & Robert Williams who says no  (MY NOTE:  Me.  Period.  End of Report.)

LMA out here with his best Nightcrawler impression. Disappearing right in front of our eyes

Whatever negatives you may have about Ainge He has been brilliant finding talent for the Celtics

They got those lottery picks, we don’t. That’s the difference.

I get that but he has also brought in Quality support players over the years, Morris, Smart etc

Lawler’s Law says the Celtics win, and it’s not even the fourth quarter yet. Turrible D by the Spurs tonight.

Jaylen Brown has been absolutely incredible this game. He’s done pretty well this season since getting that contract. Averaging about 16 a game.

They’re paying him like 25 mil a year for the next four years after this year. They better hope he keeps going lol

I agree, Jaylen Brown’s only about a month younger than Dejounte. He’s certainly played to the level of that contract.

I guess, Boston Celtics is that good. They’re 6-1 for a reason. Everytime the Spurs try to make a run and cut it to 10 point lead, their lead will baloon up again in the near 20s.

I think part of the problem last year was Kyrie. Kemba fits them so much better. Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum look much better this year.

He’s a true guard Makes everyone better

I accidentally wore my Larry Bird jersey today. Blame me.

Set yourself on fire to satisfy the spurs gods thanks

We’re really bad at early games. Can I pretend that’s what’s happening? It’s early… it’s not that we are way worse than this Celtic team

Boston looks so good. If this is an early indicator, Boston’s going to be the best team in the east this year. They look so much better than last year even this early on. Except for their loss to Philly on opening day, they’ve won all their games since then.

Kyrie Addition by subtraction

There’s a reason Nets are a .500 team right now

Kyrie’s the problem there. Always thought he was the problem in Boston. They played so much better without him after his injury in March of 2018 and made it to the Eastern conference finals.

I wonder why LaMarcus Aldridge didn’t dominate the post tonight? The Celtics don’t have an elite big man on their end. He can’t dominate Daniel Theis?

This team out played us at every level especially defending the paint. They dunked or got an relatively easy layup over and over and over and over…

Never would I thought to see the Spurs get destroyed by players named Wannamaker...

If 10 of their players break their hands we will perhaps have a chance.

What a garbage a** team. Worthless sacks of sh**.

Brad Stevens still has his starters in

Brad Stevens doesn’t age. He looks 28 years old permanently.

Damn we stink Terrible "stars", terrible roster construction, terrible coaching.

Pop is a horrible coach .

Missed the game. Why did LMA get so few shots? Was he lazy?

He wasn't trying on either end. He gave Williams about 10 dunks and that isn't hyperbole.

Can I ask to the Spurs fans why LaMarcus can make a perfect game like last one, and today plays as a role player??

He didn't play like a role player. He played like a scrub.

Hayward broke his hand tonight. Might make him even more affordable.

First loss since 2011 against Celtics at home. Proud-proud-proud!

Imagine how fun this team would be to watch if we embraced the youth movement.

I had more fun watching that little girl trying to fix her moms earring late in the 4th when they were showing Brad.

Considering Boston lost its best post defenders from last season (Horford, Morris and even Baynes), this should of been a weakness the Spurs exploited aggressively. With LA not being a threat it allowed Williams to freely patrol the paint. And he did with 6 blocks and great D.

We faced the time lord and he unleashed his wrath upon us.

Is that his real name? I was listening to the Celtics announcers and they kept saying "Time Lord." I thought they were saying a nickname or something.  (MY NOTE:  Pretty funny that someone is so stupid they actually thought that 'Time Lord' was someone's real name.  Wow, that's really dumb)

Nickname. His real name's Rob Williams.

LA literally crushed Hayward.

Maybe he felt bad rest of game

Could be he didn’t want to break their whole team.

Pop has a replacement for calling the team "soft"… Popovich on playing Celtics: "I was excited as hell. Our team didn’t seem to be so excited."

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away

Post by wideclyde Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:44 pm

How quickly an NBA team's fans can attack a coach that is going to the Hall of Fame when he for about the first time in a million years does not have top level talent??

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Away

Post by dboss Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:16 pm

My favorite comments

"We faced the time lord and he unleashed his wrath upon us."
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Damn I hope Gordon is ok
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:04 am

Just in case you want to copy and paste the Shrugging Man:

Ball don't lie kemba ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ he hits all 3

Sign of the apocalypse:

Aldridge getting outplayed by that offensive and defensive force known as David Theis

This Boston commentator is like Matt Bonner, if Matt Bonner had an extra chromosome  They are talking about Scal.

Bonner is my Mom's favorite player. She was always conflicted when the Celtics played the Spurs.

Celtics are gonna end up scoring 140 points at this rate.  Actually 135

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:10 am

Aldridge for Jaylen Brown & Robert Williams who says no  (MY NOTE:  Me.  Period.  End of Report.)

I agree, just NO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Can we go back to when we were up 7-0

This team is so poorly coached and that's a death knell when most of the players are dumb AF

Look at Brad Stevens out there playing his rookies cause they have talent. Our old arrogant coach? Has our more talented rookies rotting on the bench and in the g league for career veteran losers

Coach Stevens takes TOs at the right time and Boston immediately responds

That's not fair to Pop. Brad's players still actually listen when he talks.

Brad Stevens doesn’t age. He looks 28 years old permanently.

Damn we stink Terrible "stars", terrible roster construction, terrible coaching.

Pop is a horrible coach .

Missed the game. Why did LMA get so few shots? Was he lazy?

He wasn't trying on either end. He gave Williams about 10 dunks and that isn't hyperbole.

Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down