Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:45 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-raptors-122819.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

REVENGE OF THE RAPS (aka these ****s again?!)

The Raps are behind every major playoff contender in the East, making the road tot he ECF that much harder. Depleted roster or not, gotta start winning some of these games.

Boston is on a back to back. Jaylen Brown has been playing really well, might be an all star. My impression last game is that he’s a tough match up for OG.

OG played 25 minutes while Useless/ Liability McCaw played 32 minutes Raptors started the game in a HOLE with McCaw as the ****ing anchor on defense starting forward Yet he is out there healthy flashing his 3 rings with no energy and lackadaisical defense.

This team is a lot less fun with no Siakam

Tbh I'm resting everyone and taking the L Make sure you get the w the next day vs. OKC

So any news about siakam? Cause if this game is anything like Christmas I might lose it

A lot of our struggles were effort and shooting. This will be a closer game.

Gonna be a blowout loss likely. We are shook right now

C's bout to serve us up an L

A win against Boston with this depleted version of our championship team would be great.

I don't like our chances here.

Jaylen Brown has turned into Jimmy butler

Hopefully not for our sake lol, but yeah I like his game a lot. I think Tatum is overrated/overhyped though.

Jaylen is clearly the better player on both sides of the game media just like tatum more cause he's flashier

I've always liked Brown's game and I think he should be the Celtics' #1 option rather than Kemba or Tatum. The guy is averaging 20.7 PPG on 62 TS% for the season so far, but he's been playing even better the last month or so and what he did against us on Christmas was very impressive. He was on fire in the 3rd quarter and kept hitting big shots whenever we'd start to get closer. He definitely deserves to be an all-star.

I think Toronto has enough to beat Boston right now despite the injuries but I don't think it will happen unfortunately. Toronto wont get blown out two games in a row but to beat Boston in Boston is very hard for any team in the NBA. This year they are 13-1.

Theyre beatable but still a better perimeter team despite having no legit starting bigs.

Jaylen has made the leap Ainge bet on. (MY NOTE: I love how they are calling Jaylen by his first name. That's respect)

Expecting a blowout L... But we should be mostly back to full strength in a couple of weeks....Imo

Unleash Boucher and you can forget all problems

Boucher was abused by Kanter down low

The day has come where the Celtics have too much fire power for us. OG can't hang with MJ lite and Tmac.

Just an update, Marcus Smart is set to return to play against Raptors. This is the first time since the start of the season that the Celtics will have a healthy roster available

Marcus Smart is going to take minutes away from Jaylen Brown and Kemba Walker. His shooting is going to help us. Very Happy

Lol you don't seem distraught at all by Smart's return

Would be shocked if we win, especially now that Smart is returning

Here's hoping Brissett can get another sweet bucket for the Celtics tonight

I don't like the injury excuse. Injuries didn't cause all those stupid-brained unforced turnovers and crappy low effort defense in the last game.

We are still the team who beat Lebron at home with our best player hurt and came back from 30 against the mavs, I've yet to lose sleep

I would be very surprised if we win this game. The Celtics are hot right now and finally got a healthy team.

Ibaka is literally the definition of Butterfingers

Tony Brothers is about to **** us again he

Brown going to score 30 points with FVV on him

Aw sh** it's ****ing Tony brothers!

Ugh I just heard Tony Brothers name 😭 Kill me

Tony “Late Whistle” Brothers

Kemba is the same size as FVV but you can see a distinct difference in explosiveness, even at 30 yrs old

Can't believe Tatum was arguing for a call there lmao he clearly tripped over himself

Lowry getting in Tony Brothers face that’s our PG That ref is 💩

Tony Brothers is a dog sh** ref

Tony you are not a clown, you are the entire circus

Why is Tony brothers allowed to officiate a raptors game lmao

Can't believe Ainge thinks they can contend with Kanter at C

Someone needed to take a charge on that Smart drive.

We'd just get called for a blocking foul

Raptors getting a **** whistle in Boston again

This is what a home whistle looks like...and this is why Raptors can't win in Boston

First live NBA game I've been to. Way up, 3rd row from the top. Seems to be lots of Raps fans which is a nice surprise.

Man, they showed a shot of the Celtics bench and smart's eye does not look good

Anthony Davis: I have the thiccest eyebrow in the NBA Tony Brothers: Hold my whistle.

Smarts hair tho
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Home

Post by gyso Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:54 am

The dislike for Tony Brothers is multinational:

Tony Brothers is about to **** us again he

Aw sh** it's ****ing Tony brothers!

Ugh I just heard Tony Brothers name  Kill me

Tony “Late Whistle” Brothers

Tony Brothers is a dog sh** ref

Tony you are not a clown, you are the entire circus

Why is Tony brothers allowed to officiate a raptors game lmao

Anthony Davis: I have the thiccest eyebrow in the NBA Tony Brothers: Hold my whistle.

Back to top Go down