Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Grizz definitely win this one.

Grizzlies really need a win right now. It sure would make Thanksgiving sweeter if they pull it out in Beantown.

I'm going to throw myself off a mountain if they lose

What you got going for you is, their are no mountains in Memphis.

Nothing better than beating weak East teams to make yourself feel better. Get that win Grizzlies

They won't be getting any good looks with Calathes in the lineup, the US Postal Service delivers faster than he does.

Bayless has 0 playmaking ability

When Bayless is on fire, I love him so much. When not, i’d trade him for a pair of hot wings

Bayless has a few teams he plays well against. Boston is one of them.

What is going on? Seems like Stephens made some good halftime adjustments.

Really would like our Greek guys to stop fighting the battle against male pattern baldness. Just buzz it already

Green may be a little too athletic for us gonna really need to rely on help defense.

Sully is Zbo 2.0

Celtics suck at guarding PGs when Bradley is out. But Calathes is having a decent game

Bayless must have a vendetta against Boston

Jared Sullinger is this game's version of Omri Casspi... A player that should not be giving the Grizz such trouble…

Sullinger Is a good aggressive player and a good shooter. He will hit shots if you underestimate him. Just like Omri Casspi. So yes, he is good enough, if he converts on the opportunity.

They can sure make threes

Are you sh***ing me right now? I'm about this close from abandoning this team and like the rest of the city of Memphis becoming a f***ing lakers fan

We barely beat the Celtics, but a W is a W.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Grizzlies, Home

Post by k_j_88 Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Got a great laugh out of these:

Are you sh***ing me right now? I'm about this close from abandoning this team and like the rest of the city of Memphis becoming a f***ing lakers fan

Really would like our Greek guys to stop fighting the battle against male pattern baldness. Just buzz it already

When Bayless is on fire, I love him so much. When not, i’d trade him for a pair of hot wings

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down