Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up'

3 posters

Go down

Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up' Empty Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up'

Post by bobheckler Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:27 am

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kendrick-perkins-rips-kyrie-irving-040901457.html

Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up'

Justin Leger
NBC Sports Boston

February 11, 2020, 8:09 PM PST

Kendrick Perkins hasn't shied away from expressing his disdain for ex-Celtic Kyrie Irving.

Back in June, Perkins said he "lost all respect" for the Brooklyn Nets guard. Since then, the former C's big man has taken aim at Irving on several occasions.

The latest instance was on Tuesday night's Celtics-Rockets matchup with Perkins sitting in as an analyst on the NBC Sports Boston broadcast. Perkins was impressed with the turnout of C's fans in Houston and ripped Irving for not embracing his days in Boston.

"When I was playing for the Celtics I never really focused on the crowd or the fans. I was so locked in," he said. "Now that I'm an analyst, I'm retired, it's amazing how many Celtics fans there are around the world.

"Do you hear these chants right now? Let's go Celtics. And Kyrie Irving didn't want to play here. Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up."

Watch below:

Celtics on NBC Sports Boston
✔
@NBCSCeltics
.@KendrickPerkins: "Kyrie Irving didn’t want to play for this franchise. Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up."

https://twitter.com/NBCSCeltics/status/1227439558423449605
7:49 PM - Feb 11, 2020

Tell us how you really feel, Perk!

bob
MY NOTE: As if there wasn't enough reasons to love Perk already...

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up' Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up'

Post by bobc33 Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:47 am

Tell us how you really feel Perk!

Amazing how much more enjoyable this season is without diarrhea breath on the team.

Back to top Go down

Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up' Empty Re: Kendrick Perkins rips Kyrie Irving: 'Every time I think of that guy, I want to throw up'

Post by NYCelt Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:54 pm

I think Perk must be on his way to landing a network job.

Too much quotable material coming from him not to land an on-air gig!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down