In Need Of A Poll

4 posters

Go down

In Need Of A Poll Empty In Need Of A Poll

Post by dboss Mon May 25, 2020 12:42 pm

I want to put forth an idea that we get together and conduct a predraft video conference.  Zoom works well.  We can introduce ourselves and discuss potential draft picks for our team.

What say you?
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

In Need Of A Poll Empty Re: In Need Of A Poll

Post by bobheckler Mon May 25, 2020 1:35 pm

I'm on record as being disgracefully ignorant of college talent but I'd love to attend such a meeting and listen to those more knowledgeable than me (which is just about everybody).

Great idea, dboss.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Bob

I really did not watch a lot of college ball this season and when March Madness was cancelled it further reduced the chance to see a lot of players.

In that regards your understated knowledge would enhance mine.  I think it would be a fantastic opportunity for all of us to meet and find some measure of connectivity at a time when we are forced through circumstance to stay apart.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue May 26, 2020 8:03 am

what's this zoom thing you speak of?

Cool

and if it happens we just HAVE to find a way to get Rambone back here and into it!!
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue May 26, 2020 10:52 am

dboss,

Great idea.

We can set up a poll for you if you're not familiar/comfortable. What info would you want to collect? Date and time?
I've been using Zoom for baseball and am about to start using it for business, but haven't taken a shot at hosting yet. I can try that, since I need to start anyway, or someone who is already comfortable with it can.

I'll also send you a PM with my mobile # and best email.

We have trouble with get-together locations. Your idea might be a good way to eliminate the usual obstacles.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed May 27, 2020 5:31 pm

NYCelt wrote:dboss,

Great idea.

We can set up a poll for you if you're not familiar/comfortable. What info would you want to collect? Date and time?
I've been using Zoom for baseball and am about to start using it for business, but haven't taken a shot at hosting yet. I can try that, since I need to start anyway, or someone who is already comfortable with it can.

I'll also send you a PM with my mobile # and best email.

We have trouble with get-together locations. Your idea might be a good way to eliminate the usual obstacles.

Regards

NYCelt. I will call you after 7 PM Est
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down